Made it on EVERYONE's best of the year lists, including Fantano

>made it on EVERYONE's best of the year lists, including Fantano

This scrawny kid just facefucked the entirety of Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzlGgLoY3hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dR_Zp3iZ2hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gEqBsH-cejA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go back to bed Will

If you're so happy about it Will then why do you feel the need to come and rub it in our faces?

Lool gay boy XD

>tfw he's touring now and going on TV and you're still making this joke
>you'll be making this joke for years to come as he gets more and more famous and lives life

Whatever helps I guess.

Implying we backlashed him

Implying we didn't literally make him

But his next album needs to be better and harder

He wanted to make this a "poppy" album, but for his next one he should go back to How To Leave Town, which had BY FAR his most detailed and personal lyrics.

He's said Wave Goodbye to the Jets will be more like How to Leave Town than Teens of Denial, which is exciting.

dont forget that he is now making music for mainstream AAA games

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzlGgLoY3hQ

Fuck you Will

I actually love that new album of CSH, Sup Forums is wrong a lot of the times. Yeah, it sounds accessible, but it is no way a forced "pop sound"

yeah i hate that normies who never even heard twin fantasy are listening to tod, but its still really good album
the original version with the cars sample is even better

How the fuck did this even happen?

LOL, wtf. It is a good song though.

what

Talent

Twin Fantasy is the only CSH album I'll ever listen to

Are we not supposed to be happy for his success? We we most of his early fan base after all.

Made it even with that god awful band name

Exactly. Why must we always tear ourselves down? We aren't crabs.

crabbe :D

how to leave town tho

Good for him. I remember ordering a Twin Fantasy t-shirt from him 2 years back - he told me I was the only person that had ordered from Scotland and we had a nice little exchange via email.

I'm excited for Wave Goodbye to the Jets. What makes me especially hyped is that Will has said multiple times that Teens of Denial was made in a kind of awkward post-graduation phase of his life where he was just forcing himself to keep writing songs, while How To Leave Town was made quickly after the fact in a moment of inspiration.

I personally think that Monomania was only half great and that Nervous Young Man/Starving While Living are not that great. So I latch Teens of Denial into that period, and hope that How To Leave Town meant that we're entering a Toledo Renaissance.

This is surprisingly turning into an actually comfy thread about Car Seat Headrest.

What do you guys think of these Teens of Denial demos? Does the lo-fi make it better?

youtube.com/watch?v=dR_Zp3iZ2hQ

youtube.com/watch?v=gEqBsH-cejA

i think they're great and i kinda wish will would put out all the songs, so we could have a version of the album in his lo-fi style too

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this nigga went to my college and was a part of the radio program which I'm also a part of.
Everybody's very proud

>Teens of Denial isn't my AOTY list
mfwn WT will never facefucked me

It's nice to see that the record label didn't change the songs too much.

Teen of Denial (2017 Vinyl Limited Edition w/ 12 bonus tracks) incoming

>Everyone
Well, no
Plenty of publications didn't include him

Dear God please

I would be so happy; I need more lo fi Toledo

Hey, weird question, do you know a kid named Eric Zybko?

What did he mean by this?

whaaaat

Well, it's Matador, so that's not too surprising.

Yep

You should give homeless people money if you can afford it because they're people

that definitely is a reasonable thing to do

smash mouth have pretty good taste
they also tweeted at parquet courts

Love the new album, Will!

nice
omfg, that file name LOL