So for all of you faggots that will be voting for Donald Trump (this is Sup Forums...

So for all of you faggots that will be voting for Donald Trump (this is Sup Forums, so I know there's many of you around here), how do you justify his own blatant lies and contradictions?

Please watch:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=56&v=kSE-XoVKaXg

How can you say that "he tells it like it is mkay" when actually he doesn't at all?
Do you manage it like Christians do when they justify contradictions in the Bible? Or do you just use the old Orwellian doublethink method?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
snopes.com/donald-trump-military-training-quote/
dailynewsbin.com/news/fact-checkers-confirm-hillary-clinton-is-more-honest-than-any-of-her-2016-opponents/24196/
youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aaand...hillary does know what it's like to serve?'

Go be a cuck somewhere else.

Sage

Is that like billary dodging sniper fire?

CTR just got BTFO... No deposit in to your account today OP.

Draft dodger

Draft dodger

Draft dodger

Coward

Coward

Coward

Draft dodger

Draft dodger

Draft dodger

Coward

Coward

Coward

Draft dodger

Draft dodger

Draft dodger

Coward

Coward

Coward

Nice try, but I never mentioned Hillary. I hate that bitch too.

The question was about Trump. Try and aswer it without bringing up Hillaree, pls.

That quote isn't real.

You're right. It's actually "mostly true" according to snopes.

snopes.com/donald-trump-military-training-quote/

Trump has left a trail of dead companies.

Hillary has left a trail of dead bodies.

Grow up, communist.

Communist?

>hey ppl did u know contradicts himself on all issues all the time?
>communist!
>but i didnt say anything about...
>hillary sucks!
>Yes, but about trump...
>peecha chakka no wookie!

Well i bet ur a nigger or a woman

>liberal ignores Hilary's long history of illegal activity, corruption, and death because "but t..tt.trump s..said words!"

Not even surprised anymore.

Again, please refer to this post:
Is it really that hard to answer a question about Trump without bringing up Hillary?
I thought Trumpsters were supposed to be smart! Oh wait... they're not.

Hilary is worse than Trump is literally the answer.

"GIVE ME A REASON THAT ISN'T LITERALLY THE REASON!"

Shit thread is shit.

Do you even know what "literally" means?

>Q: How do you justify Trump's blatant lies and contradictions?
>A: Hillary is worse than Trump!

That's like saying 2+2=potato. No, that's not literally the answer.
Please, at least convince me that not all trumpfags are stupid.

This.

I always see idiots raving about how "based Trump is gonna make murrica great again!", then when you ask the, HOW, exactly, given all his lies and flip-flopping, they always, always start accusing you of being a "Shilary" supporter and telling you why Hilary is so awful.

That's not how this shit works. If I asked you why you liked McDonalds, you wouldn't start ranting about how Burger King is shit.

We know Hilary is awful. That's not the question. That has nothing to do with anything. The question is: what makes Trump GOOD.

I have never gotten a clear answer to this.

The justification to look past his lies are his opponent is telling the same lies or worse. You are full fucking retarded.

>One person tells a lie
>The other tells a lie
OMFG HOW COULD YOU SUPPORT ONE JUSTIFY THEIR LIE.

I dont fucking have to, the BOTH lied. Again, one liar lost money, one liar lost lives. Your question is stupid, no one has to "justify the lie" because there is no reason to.

Who gives a motherfucking shit if our president served? Congrats now that you got to sit in a hole in the desert jacking it for days on end you are worthy of being president.

Actually that's not true at all. Trump has been and still is the most dishonest of all candidates. How can you Trumpfags not see this?

dailynewsbin.com/news/fact-checkers-confirm-hillary-clinton-is-more-honest-than-any-of-her-2016-opponents/24196/

Wait... who said that you need to serve in order to be worthy of being president?
Tip: no one in this thread.

>Gives reasons not to vote Trump
>No reason Hillary is a good alternative
>Just be a good goy and do what I say

Sorry CTR.

Yes, yes. Good goy. Now go and vote for murica

This is not a pro-Hilary thread. It has been said multiple times, Hilary is awful. Again, the question is not what makes Hilary bad, the question is what makes Trump good.

>pictures of underage retarded faggots

Trump supporters for sure.

OMG so compelling! Gonna go and vote Trump now!

>mfw americans really think like this

>I've got nothing, better post distraction tits

What makes Trump good? He hasn't committed treason, for one thing. He hasn't "allegedly" sold guns to terrorists, his foundation isn't under scrutiny from the FBI and IRS, and above all else he isn't a career politician. I understand that he probably won't get anything done. I'm voting for him because I'm tired of party politics.

AMERICUCKUS
you are fucked no matter who win
1st they are just putting a show probably they chill at mar a lago pool and kek
2 they are equally shit
3 good luck
4 you will be better with the nigger

All I care about is that he's better than Hillary.

wow all these pictures of basic white bitches truly illustrate just how big of casuals Trump supporters are kekfinity

I like how women are retarded and you should never listen to them, except when they support your argument. Then, it's "these hot chicks love X, why don't you?".

Never change, Sup Forums.

>Shillary Shillbots entering active mode

yeah cause there are like a hundred other candidates to choose from, right retard?

It was traumatizing to her. Pic related.

>Implying Hillary has any more military experience than Trump.

Again, those aren't things Trump did. You are listing things that Hilary did that are bad as a justification for liking Trump. That's not how shit works. If you don't like Coke, you aren't obligated to like Pepsi. You can admit that they're both fucking terrible.

Stats show more vets are with Trump that. Cunton, fuck off OP.

just leaving this here

>implying hillary was even mentioned

I'd rather have an incompetent idiot as president than a corrupt sociopath.

One will fuck you up by accident, the other will do it on purpose for their own gain.

I never said he was good. He isn't. I'm saying that he's better than Hillary, and since the third parties are never going to get enough support to win a major election, he's the next biggest middle finger to the government.

That sure is a picture with some words in it. Well played, user. Q to the E to the Dizzle.

i never got the idea behind using "communist" and "liberal" as a form of curse word. what do you identify yourself as, politically, and why is that any better?

Then what's your point?

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
>/thread/

Trump hates guns and the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE

call me a shill if you must be realize these are his own words

You don't understand because you are an idiot.

Not the point. The point is, people say that Trump tells it like it is, how he's gonna make America great again, all that shit. The question is how you can justify thinking that. It's fine to think Hilary is shit. It's not fine to claim Hilary is shit but obfuscate and deny when it comes to Trump's very obvious shortcomings.

And actually yes, there are other candidates you could vote for. They probably won't get elected, but and independent candidate getting even a significant portion of the vote, even if they don't come close to getting elected would drastically change the political landscape.

Oh, America...

>“I’d rather eat that piece of shit because it seems slightly smaller than the other piece of shit”
>But wouldnt it be better if you didnt have to eat any piece...
>nomnomnomnom *already eating shit*

How about by not committing vote rigging and election fraud since voting is a cornerstone of true Americanism I would say that's making it great again. As opposed to a brain dead stroked out career criminal liar, pic related.

I don't think you really understand... You can bash Trump all day every day. I truly don't care. But at the end of the day you have to pick one. And Trump is the lesser of two evils by a country mile. So if someone responds to the anti trump shit with anti Hillary shit... well I would hope you can figure the rest out.

Shit like this is why I come to Sup Forums

This thread needs more HorsePower

Trump looks like a kid who plays to do the president. He is really playing right now

What a crock of shit

Wow! Amazing! This is Pulizer prize winning material right here!!!

If only you had the evidence! Damn! So close