Ask someone who just hit his girlfriend twice for the first time anything

Ask someone who just hit his girlfriend twice for the first time anything.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/44/ae/e7/44aee74e62ebc25b3c90487d4751c269.jpg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2971615/The-horrific-moment-girl-23-beaten-unconscious-best-friends-sitting-hamburger-detained-three-hours.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are you so cucked

Did she deserve it?

Why'd you do it?

>twice
>for the first time
Pick one.

Does she listen better now?

She was probably annoying as fuck with her retarded reasons for doing stuff up to a point where you can't reason with her anymore and the only thing she understands is a slap or two.

did she deserve it?

>OP here

It's the first time I've hit her, but I didn't hit her only once.
She threw 2 plates at me and tried to throw my fathers Urn off the balcony. So yes.

why did she want to do that

Do you fart in her mouth when she tungs your anus?

Where did you hit her and how hard on a scale of 1-10

>OP here

Argument escalated from the fact that she's a vegatarian, makes dinner plans/hanging out with friends for food very difficult. If we go out to lunch with friends, she's the only vegetarian and often sits there and complains. Basically told her to grow the fuck up. She knows how important my father was to me so she knew it would be easy to get a rise out of me if she did that, I didnt know if she would actually throw it off the balcony but I wasn't taking any chances.

about a 9, it was very hard.

> In her left side below her eye, and then in the mouth.

What happened after

Never apologize. Stay alpha.

I read that fucking whore wanted to throw your dad's urn off the balcony already. So my question to you is, "why is she still alive?"

>OP here

She was barely conscience so I walked out to the balcony to have a cigarette and calm down, while she came too i heard her crying and screaming and ran into the bathroom. I left the house and went to the bar down the road. Came back after about 2 hours and she isn't here. All her stuff is though.

Probably went to your best friends house for revenge sex

good for you user

vegetarianfag here, i hate people complaining about it prob an attention whore

>OP here

If i didn't have the self control my father instilled in me through boxing, I probably would have killed her. As soon as she grabbed it and showed such disregard for my fathers remains I just went into overdrive. I've never felt such rage before in my life

ITT we wait for OP to get arrested.

> OP here

I've always catered to her and her bullshit diet, eating her terrible dinners. Even watching stupid animal documentaries about the meat industry with her. It's caused so many arguments and I always knew it would be the downfall of our relationship.

> OP here

I will gladly take any and all charges held against me, I do not regret what i did one single bit. My father was my only parent as my mother died when I was at a young age, taught me to defend myself when I was beat up at the age of 11 by 3 guys on the train home from school. Taught me how to shoot, shave, take responsibilty, be a man. He was the greatest man i have ever known and I will NEVER let someone treat his remains with such disrespect.

>OP here

I hear police..

But wait, is what you did illegal or would it just be "feminism master race" stuff that gets you arrested?

Stick to your guns. Anybody ever tried to disrespect my parents in such a way I'd fucking kill them.

If you want to die a man, you should take a gun and begin a killing spree!

so is the whole thread bait or just this comment?

Seriously dude? Are you that stupid about laws?

hit her again, just in case

>OP here

Hiding in the basement with a lock underneath and the top is covered I can hear people above me walking around, shit what do I do

>OP here

You should know that killing people would destroy my honor. I would tie them up and torture them till the end of their lives, but never kill them. That goes off bounds.

are you retarded?

I use to date estp from /f/it.
Found up what she been up to. She won't be on the Internet for awhile.

Scream ALLAHU AKBARR really loudly, that way they will get scared and run away!

What happened to the Stoic acceptance. We got dual OPS here boys.

Well, judging by your reactions probably I guess?

hitting a woman is perfectly acceptable. as long as she acts like bitch. then she must be treated as such and disciplined

>OP here

Thats not OP lmao.

Neither is this haha.

I can't believe that fucking bitch called the cops.

>OP here, thats also no OP. I am currently sitting on my balcony with my laptop smoking. Waiting for her mother or father to call me and go nuts.

Unless you live on Saudi Arabia there's a thing called domestic violence

That sounds really quite legit

>OP here

They haven't figured out I'm down here yet but obviously I'm fucked unless everyone leaves and tries to find me elsewhere then I could sneak out, too much adrenalin at the moment

>OP here

Don't think she has, I don't know where she is, but I would assume the hospital and has contacted one of her parents. There was a lot of blood on the tiles where she was lying so I think i busted her lip pretty badly. May need stitches.

Any decent cop would understand.

Unfortunately decent cops are a rare thing. Kill them or take the punishment, Sup Forumsro. everyone's all about gender equality until a girl gets hit, then hey become weak frail and defenseless.

> OP here

I am aware, As i said before. I do not regret what I did and I am prepared to take any and all consequences. Tbh, it was a long time coming.

Leave her ffs

Just explain to the po-po that you done told her once and they will understand.

> OP Here

Thats not OP But I appreciate the hypothetical support of such a psychopathic statement hahha

>OP here

I'm pretty sure thats what is going to happen, it's my house anyway so she can get the fuck out lmao.

Yep to eat his fucking big cumcumber :)

>OP here

Stop ruining my thread I worked really hard to make this and this actually happened to me today and
I thought I'd come here with the Sup Forumsros and have a good roasting of my girlfriend, take your faggotry away from my vision, no one gets me on 9gag so here is where I belong I guess and that also hurts me they kicked me out of the community because I'm too harsh? edgy I think not.

And there are no loopholes like "If the girl trys to destroy your important belongings and you act out of rage/affect you are fine"?

> OP Here
blowing the cops for get out of jail free card, using dads winki dust as lube

> OP Here

I am not OP

Did you just say "9Gag"? My friend, WHAT. THE. FUCK?

don't be an idiot

Hope you don't have a joint bank account, any kids, and assets with her name on them.

I hope not, lol

Dude I hope you get arrested OP a faggot confirmed.

Okay I'm going to stop putting >OP here cause now every fag is doing it

But no kids, no joint bank accounts (my father always told me to keep my money seperate, even if I get married. He really was a very intelligent man haha.

i figure its more like "if she poses no physical threat to you then you have no right of using excessive violence". but then again im no lawyer either

Bitch actin up, u gotta teach em a fucking lesson.

Too many hoes think they run the shit. They wanna act like they are queen fucking cunt. We gotta start putting these whores back in their place. Get the fuck in line!

>ayyy lmao, fucking "9gag" m8 really?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/44/ae/e7/44aee74e62ebc25b3c90487d4751c269.jpg

Where's your dad's ashes now, OP?
Where you gonna put them if you get arrested and can't make bail?

op, you're going to jail for what you have done, you know?

This.

> OP Here

I have a question for you.
I am not a fag, so am i really OP?

You have two hours

you're autistic, stupid murifag

First time violent offender, and circumstantial evidence will go in my favour. My lawyer is good but I'm not sure how far this will go. He is on the dresser where he always is.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2971615/The-horrific-moment-girl-23-beaten-unconscious-best-friends-sitting-hamburger-detained-three-hours.html

Amen brother, amen. If she's there tonight, walk into the bedroom and say, "You may be a vegetarian, but you ain't gonna have qualms about sucking muh dick tonight."

Good job OP

Is that your answer? 1hour 55mins remaining

I wish you the best of luck my friend. To celebrate your newly gained freedom you should buy yourself a hooker! Have fun!

I'd love to know how this will end, but you can not ..

get the fuck out of this thread stupid piece of shit!

you're not funny

how's it going OP?

Idk op. Women are weaker then we are, physically and mentally. I would never let a woman piss me off to the point to that I want to hit her. There is no reason to stoop to their level. I have dated a lot of woman in my 31 years. The ones that put their hands on me or have aggressive actions towards me are the ones I walk out on a week later when they forget what the fight was about. As a man I can tell you this is all your fault and you should apologize asap. Youre the man amd its your job to protect your girl..even if its from herself. You should know better and your father is dead. His ashes can't protect you or offer you any comfort..that's what memories are for.

Thankyou, I feel like fucking her hotter and older sister. However i don't think that will happen given the circumstances

> OP here

So two cop cars are outside my apartment. Here goes

good luck

A weaker physical and mental state doesn't negate the fact that she did something completely unacceptable. She wouldn't listen and if she threw my fathers urn off the balcony, I most likely would have killed her. I couldn't risk it. They all preach equality until they get a piece of some.

Call her RIGHT NOW then. If you can hammer that out before she's informed of what happened, ur good to go.

Just remember, before u go to jail hide his ashes cuz while ur getting bailed out, she WILL fuck with his ashes, whether it be spitting in it or flt oyut dumping him out and refilling it with cigarette ashes...hide that shit till ur back

TAKE THE ASHES WITH YOU
>for moral support

That bitch might come back and fish the deed!

Not op again.

Okay, no one is stating the obvious here... she THREW PLATES at you, and tried to destroy your beloved belongings. This IS abuse. Guys often don't want to say they are victims of domestic violence, but she was committing violence at you FIRST. In my eyes, you were protecting yourself and something you loved. You were the guy who wasn't afraid to fight back when you were being hurt. Good for you.