What do you think of my girlfriend's ass? (She is the one on the left)

What do you think of my girlfriend's ass? (She is the one on the left)

Amazing

God damn that's a great ass.

cellulite

Christy?

nicely fat

Left

i want more of that phat ass.

>/thread

Ew

gays

Disgusting. I really don't get the current trend of losers liking FAT asses.

I want a shapely, feminine but not overly fat ass for my girl.

you're this close || to being gay, mate.

It isn't overaly fat. What's wrong with you?

Please don't tell me your fantasies.

Fucking gross!
There's a difference between a fat ass, and a round juicy ass.
That bitch has a gross fat fucking ass. You're with an obese fat gross piece of puke...with trucker arms. Big ole flabby fat fuck

I have eyes, I guess...

It's pretty fat. Not landwhale tier, definitely fuckable, but it's fat and not nicely defined.

0/10

Stfu. You're just jealous that you can't get a ass like that.

Are you kidding me man she's fucking nasty looking

the whole "big asses are hot" meme these days is just a way for people to not feel so bad about getting fatter and fatter like the slobs that everyone is.

Why would I want a bunch of fat blubber bouncing all over the place when I could have a smooth tight ass to smack instead? Call me old fashioned but I only get hard for thin and overall tight girls (and no I'm not a pedo or whatever dumb shit, you can be 40 and still be skinny so stfu)

www jennycraig com/

Why so low?

Why man?

Come on, this isn't a massive blubber ass.

I hope you have her sit on your face every single day or else you're living wrong.

> mfw
Hope she has tits as huge as that massive disgusting ass user

Got any more pictures of that sweet ass? I hope you pound that ass deep from behind every night like it deserves.

Why disgusting?

all of this

Nice saddlebags

Just because she isn't a complete hamplanet doesn't mean she is at an ideal size.

Also protip: even moderately "average" bodied women are about a million times more likely to balloon up even more as the years go on, and it'll just get worse and worse until she doesn't even look like a woman anymore and you wonder why sex isn't fun anymore. But if you're okay with being with the typical overweight middle aged woman someday, then by all means go hard dude

Personally I got lucky and my longterm girlfriend is just as horrified of gaining weight as I am. My dick will continue to be diamonds for her until it doesn't work anymore, at this rate. I believe that this naturally makes us closer in general as well because the passion/sex is constantly there and will continue in the future. Also thinner people tend to do better in life and get treated better by people (shallow or not, that's still the real world. Also for the record I think it's not shallow at all and makes total sense on many levels) etc, and are just healthier in general obviously. It's just... such a no-brainer to me, IDK. Honestly I'm not even really trying to put you down or anything, you just made this thread asking for people's opinions and such.

Grossly fat and curtled

A doggie style with that bitch will require some NASA math stuff to be done in order to know how to break that ass very own gravitational force

Girls have disgusting smelly asses. They poop.