Irish girls thread

Irish girls thread

>FB or nude, everything goes

Requesting norn iron pics

Any Wexford?

Galway

Seconded

Belfast here.

Leaked picture from the new shrek movie?

Couldn't tell you, haven't seen an image of your mum yet.

>posts another 2 absolute cave trolls

wew

Any Emma S from south Dublin?

Irish V0la

>pK6fb3

Bumping with leixlip

Anything good there?

Cork

nah

NO SURRENDER

Lovely asses

Names?

Emma r one on the far left dint know the rest

From left to right
Patricia Potato
Fanny Famine
Bludaigh Sunday

Dont know the last one

Any Stepaside sluts?

Any Lucan nudes?

Ciara Cocks? You know her?

Any drimmagh sluts ?

FB is cool, I just moved there and wanna see what sluts are around me

Monaghan milf

Wow thats a lot of skin to show.

Less inbred prods please

>I ain't clicking that

What pics are there?

I commend you. Theyre getting better

Bumping to get the wheels rolling

Good man yerself!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Ballymun. I may have more.

Looks promising

Any dun loaghaire area nudes?

Less Prods

Limerick anyone?

bump for interest

Not a prod drimnagh you thick

Bump for moar

Stepaside?

Shit you got any nudes

wtf are u talking about, u stupid retarded knacker.

ill kill u

Of course you will. I can feel myself dying through the tread as i read on

which townland

More Prods pls

Do you know a Simone C?

UP THE HOODS AND NO SURRENDER

collins?

Have another one.

Nah.

She's either a prod or a knacker

keppin it alive

I hope that's bait and isn't coming from an actual Northerner because then it'd just be cringe.

fucking ride

any more from galway?

Stop bein newfags and post your shit

>Northern Ireland will stay British for the rest of your lifetime

Feels good

Nobody cares. Nobody wants it. It should just be nuked.

name?

>Nobody cares. Nobody wants it. It should just be nuked.

>start civil war
>get defeated by brave Orangemen

WE NEVER WANTED IT ANYWAY YOU CAN KEEP IT!!!

You're not actually THAT fucking retarded, are you? Nice trips though, you fucking spastic.

I'd like to think that nobody is this retarded but we've all seen the fleg and 12th of July shite on the news

Sarah

Pine trees and palms in Ireland?

>wahh muh evil brave loyalists want to fly their flag after the filthy traitors in stormont turned their back on it, what SCUM!

When we are angry, we protest. Better than blowing up babies like Catholics.

bumpin' for moar

I'm actually from Northern Ireland and Irish, not the British scum here. Thing is, I want to go back to a united Ireland, but.. the benefits from the UK, they quite literally pay us an abnormal amount to stay.

Leaving would be retarded, I think I'm going to happily sit here in the UK until Britain gets run dry. Then jumping ship can be an option, and go back to Ireland.

>British people think they occupy Northern Ireland
>Northern Ireland
>Ireland
>They quite literally have to differentiate on the news between the UK and Northern Ireland

Technically you have us, but we are reaping the sweet rewards from it.

It's like being kidnapped and being given a better life, benefits, better education.. and so on.

No ibiza holiday irish girls

last name? i know a fair few people from down that way

Northern Ireland will never belong to the Irish, we will always own it.

feels good

Thank you, Hermaphroditus. You're better than your name suggests.

im not giving away her last name. thats just retarded.

>on anonymous website
>acts like a faggot

wew

be a sound lad mon
just wanna know if i know her
post face even?

idk man, should probably say her last name

>Northern Ireland will never belong to the Irish, we will always own it.

You know.. I wouldn't mind if the population was 40% Irish and 60% British. Those sweet rewards from being in the UK are far too good.

Plus, you don't own Northern Ireland, neither do the Irish.. look around, the entirety of the UK and even Ireland (Republic) are turning into shit holes, especially Ireland and Britain. Schools are filled with mudslimes.

Face the facts, there's no winners. Shame Ireland and Britain can't get along and make their countries THEIR countries again.

Always have to be faggots like you boasting about meaningless shit which has long passed.

>be a sound lad mon
>just wanna know if i know her
>post face even?

I was hoping it might have been Killarney.

>Plus, you don't own Northern Ireland, neither do the Irish.. look around, the entirety of the UK and even Ireland (Republic) are turning into shit holes, especially Ireland and Britain. Schools are filled with mudslimes.

That can be reversed. a few more terror attacks in europe and the people will want change

why do the irish girl threads always descend right into this bullshit?

>That can be reversed. a few more terror attacks in europe and the people will want change

>implying
>implying
>implying

You faggots still need to learn to get along with the Irish. Seriously, it's always the uneducated twats here that are fighting about "Muh Ireland" and "Muh Britain".

Belfast is a shit hole for that reason. Outside that most people get along and if it's apparently your country, why plaster your flag all over it? There's about 100 flags in my town around the council houses.. all British.

Also, stop the bomb-fires. They mess up the land, make it look tacky and destroy the roads when they get kicked out onto them.

Because we haven't figured out how to set off a car-bomb in Sup Forums yet.

>and if it's apparently your country, why plaster your flag all over it?

Because nearly half the country wants our country to be destroyed

>You faggots still need to learn to get along with the Irish

We got along perfectly well until the German funded rising. we tried to get on with them in the 60s and the repayed us with massacre after massacre.

Stop arguing you annoying fucks, someone post naked Irish girls

Absolutely repulsive. Just by looking at her picture I can smell the combination of fake tan, cigarettes, sambuca and a failed attempt at a persuit of a modelling career.

because we irish are boring cunts

Braaap? Plz don't tell me people in Ireland are copying english fucking niggers and Pakis?

>Because nearly half the country wants our country to be destroyed

Not really, I just want those who are radicalised in turning Ireland into Britain destroyed/gone.

It's like having that one cunt in your class at school, you don't want him there. You want him out, well.. the majority of you British here in Northern Ireland are just that.

Also learn your history, Northern Ireland is Ireland, that just happens to have a large majority of British inside it, making it, it's own place. Reason why it's in the UK. Learn your history. Northern Ireland is not Britain, neither is Wales or Scotland.

>we tried to get on with them in the 60s and the repayed us with massacre after massacre.

So you hate every Irish since that? There's plenty of bad things the British did to the Irish, let's start with the fact they fucking invaded and tried to take over the entirety of Ireland...

>we tried to get on with them in the 60s

I'm guessing you're well over the age of 56? 76? I mean, that's the proper age to have any real part in that time in history.

I just wanted to have a jolly ole wank at some sluts.

A plague of both your houses.