/sweden/

Why do the Swedes allow their country to be destroyed by Jews and immigrants? Here too, but at least we make them very difficult. What prevents them from resisting?

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/sweden-myth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women. They're the ones lusting for dark foreign men and supporting big government.

When a woman is given a voice and vote, they always ruin everything. In Argentina women do not look at a foreigner, unless this is a millionaire

>Why do the Swedes allow their country to be destroyed by Jews and immigrants
There seems to be some kind of mass psychosis going on in the parliament, and since there is both a left wing bias and an immense respect for the state among the common folks in sweden we all basically consented to self destruction (SD being the exception)

>SD ¿?¿?¿
Here in Argentina, people overthrew the government in 2001, when people starved to death. In one week we changed the president 4 times and we were on the brink of institutional breakdown. After that we had 12 years of Peronist mafia. Now the country is improving ...

The anti immigration party that all the other parties try to cockblock because "muh nazi roots". I wish someone would overthrow the government here too desu, but sadly we're too weak and civilized. It has to get a lot worse than it is now before the opposition will consider violence.

>le JOOS maymay

That's getting old. Jews have no particular reason to want Swedes to go extinct.
I could see them promoting interracial breeding in Germany for historical reasons but the Swedes mess is of their own creation.

What worse than violating your women and man daily? Here in 1879 the Chilean invaders who raped and murdered the aborigines of a region of the country were assassinated. The famous "desert campaign". We had two.

Meme answer with some truth springled in it:

Overly proud idiots who fail to see how badly they're draining themselves while still bragging about being superior.

Real answer:
The political situation is extremely stale if i'm correct. Same here, we vote the same three parties in always and they just keep doing worse. every term.

One finnish cult character said this once:
"We finns are pretty dumb people in general, we vote the same dickhead politicians in the parliament always despite they destroy our country bit by bit".

Jews are the cancer of the world.

I think we can all agree that Europe is now officially is completely destroyed and we are currently witnessing how the white peoples last leaf in world history will be written, Western civilization last days.

There will be no "rope Day" or any "race war". People are apathetic, they are afraid and unarmed, and we should be honest, they are lazy, stupid and brainwashed.

You have the absolute best, maybe 5 years left where you can enjoy life, be reasonably safe and live in a certain stability. We are the last generation.

It's over. This is how the white man dies.

In Argentina the Peronism won the elections 3 times in a row for being mafia. They adulterated the results. How could the Swedes lose centuries of wild battle? That ran through his veins.

>Jews
Again fucking conspiracy theories

No, i can not accept it. Do not give up. I always wanted to have a white girlfriend.

You do not live in argentina. There are no theories here, only facts.

I dunno the median finn just votes like shit and is gullible as hell. The top rhee are alway something like this:

"the right wing party" Economically not as much socially

" the center party"

Wildcard is lefties or now it has been the "true finns" populist party which stabbed the people in the back moment they got in to the parliament. Then the opposition just cries and tries t o scramble votes and then we go again.

>Why do the Swedes allow their country to be destroyed

Pretty much like the Whole Western Europe :

A powerful Army of traitors
A powerful Police of traitors
A corrupt political class of traitors
A corrupt religious class of traitors
A constant indocrination of the native population to welcome foreign invaders

Western Europe is totally doomed, we should Theocrtical White Ethnostates in Europe when the West collapse imo

>Theocrtical

Theocratical*

>Europe
ayy feels good to be iranian

Now in all white countries so. Also in Russia too. I don't think migrants can destroy whites. America have ghetto and Europe too will have ghetto, territory drunks of drug addicts and the unemployed. Over time, they will die because of poor lifestyle, some just simply get into the prison.

Not if the state protects them.

i know that feel bro.

kek

And state will kill them when needed.

I agree with you. They're labour and fodder, when the rhetoric changes they'll be made to leave or beaten by locals.

Succsses breeds jelaousy, and this thread is showing a lot of it

Bye bye dreams

I will never see again :'(

you should go and ask this from

>>>/kys/

Please go back to Sup Forums, Sup Forums is a nice board

>you should go and ask this from
Oh thanks! Mr. insensitive! :'(

Because Sweden is pacified by their high living standards, people don't suffer enough on a personal level to offer united resistance. Here it is different, you go to jail for refusing to give a nigger a blow job so we are pacified by force.

To farsi harf mizani?

Completely right, this is.

Why would the jews want to import arabs/muslims? Muslims fucking hate jews.

This baka desu senpai my colonel friend

mises.org/library/sweden-myth
Read this if you have autism btw

What's with these Argie posts about scandinavia lately?

>this thread

5 years from now everything will be exactly the same

We are brothers separated at birth.