Who can beat this absolute madman ? Will the gooks finally sudoku when they fail to stop him, again ?

Who can beat this absolute madman ? Will the gooks finally sudoku when they fail to stop him, again ?

You would thought he's just another french trained monkey but he's actually funny, modest, respectful and great to enjoy a beer with as Tony Parker can witness. He's also still quite young (1989) despitr being olympic champion in London and world champion 8 times

I hate his guts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42O-kO4Q-R8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hasn't lost in 6 years
>teddy says that loss was bullshit

He's not losing. He is by far the biggest gold lock in this Olympics

Bump for the surest gold in Rio (except golden bacterial infection for everyone)

Explain ?

MMA debut when?

Teddy Riner last lost in 2010 in Tokyo to a Japanese dude and he says the result of that match was bullshit. He refused to bow after the match.

height babby. no real skill like japanese. and no honour.

I want him to go away!

Is judo the most useless martial art lads?

He's good at every sport and tony parker often tried to snatch him for basketball but he's a judo maniac. His body is unreal so he would probably great at MMA too but I think he has too much respect for martial arts to be involve in this

BALDING
A
L
D
I
N
G

No that's capoeira

What was the bullshit exactly ?
Putin death squads are coming for you

>respect for martial arts
>doesn't bow when he loses

a judoka would smash a karate gimp in a fight

> cheat and corrupt juges
> expect opponent to bow anyway
Shamerfu dispray

you must ALWAYS bow after the match. not surprised the frenchman has no idea about honour. frog eating cowards.

Did you bow after nuclear bomb ? Did you bow aftee China taking your islands ? Did you bow after South Korea becoming better than you at everything ?

Hello Nippon, can white men go to soaplands in Japan ?

>this mad

dumb frog poster

Judo is a derived form of jujutsu for sport.

Mad as fuck

He was a bitch for not bowing.

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES GUILLOTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE CHOKE

>South Korea
>better than Japan

lmao have you ever been to South Korea ?

From my personal experience, all Judo guys are cool guys.

When you've been 8 times world champion and know all your opponent, you're beyond choking

I meant guillotine choke as in choking someone out, even though that's not in judo, right?

Of course it's on Judo.

"""""""""""french"""""""""""

Yes ?

Douillet was an ass

Just for fun, an ordinary guy trying to Ippon Teddy by surprise.

youtube.com/watch?v=42O-kO4Q-R8

Canal + faggot

If he's got no skill how can he win ?

You know the principle of judo is exactly aimed to win against stronger and/or taller people.

He's been cucking you guys for so long you can't see straight ?

Yes

Aren't your best boxers mostly Irish and Mexican people ?

This. If a guy with no skill can win, it's admitting the whole sport is bullshit

>If he's got no skill how can he win

because he's a seven foot tall nigger.

Then just fucking grown a bit more you fucking jap.

when will they learn?

He's a literal giganigga

Judo is the second most useful martial art in a fight after boxing

Listen here bitch:

Central to Jigoro Kano's vision for judo were the principles of seiryoku zen'yō (精力善用, maximum efficiency, minimum effort) and jita kyōei (自他共栄, mutual welfare and benefit).
He illustrated the application of seiryoku zen'yō with the concept of jū yoku gō o seisu (柔よく剛を制す, softness controls hardness):

In short, resisting a more powerful opponent will result in your defeat, whilst adjusting to and evading your opponent's attack will cause him to lose his balance, his power will be reduced, and you will defeat him.
This can apply whatever the relative values of power, thus making it possible for weaker opponents to beat significantly stronger ones. This is the theory of ju yoku go o seisu.

Hahahahahahahaha THE WHOLE THING WAS INVENTED TO BEAT GUYS LIKE HIM.

Riner is great, but I doubt he would've been as dominant if the IJF continued to allow leg grabs.

in normal nature japanese would never have to face the giant negro. most japanese have still never seen one in real life today.

you should be ashamed for letting them represent france.

A lot of martial arts like to sell themselves as being able to allow a small practitioner defeat someone of larger stature. It is possible if a skilled person goes up against a reasonably larger and untrained opponent, but the reality is if the other guy is too big and/or too skilled then you're fucked.

If it's a one v one fight with no chance of someone jumping in then Brazilian jujitsu is applicable

Pretty much proven in the early ufc fights

Are you implying Japanese should only fight Japanese in an Olympic competition (or a world championship) ?

Great logic there, citrus face.

Skill can only take you so far if the size and strength disparity is too great. Unless he's really good, BJJ manlet would have a hard time against a far larger and stronger opponent.

medals won by your imported monkeys should not count. and he should be barred from judo forever for not bowing.

are there any non-black french athletes? all your teams are all african or arabs. shameful.

enjoy your next terrorist attack you filthy, surrendering, garlic breathed faggot. I'm going to bed.

He would still probably be the best but there's no way he'd be as dominant as he is now

Bro, he is a cheat code. Much like Shaq was in Bball.When you get an athlete THAT shize coupled with above average TECHNIQUE and MOBILITY, there is NOTHING you can do.

Shaq destroyed Bball, and so will he.

Okay, night night !

That's the thing, weight-wise it's not like he puts 20 kilograms on his opponents.

In general he's an amazing player and uses his height to his advantage well. But like I said , I do wonder how much is he benefiting from the leg grab ban.

>Coming from people who invaded some island and discriminate against Native People
WEW

IRL Rage-Pepe detected

>Whites take your sport then they take your women

YIKES!

>Whites
Mate,something tells me you didn't look at OP's picture.

But on that note, the first international judo championship was won by a white guy.

Guadelope was French before your shitty country was unified, you silly gook.

We have many white athletes, this is not soccer. After Riner, the best gold lock we have is LaVillenie who is white as hell and with a noble name. Then it's Florent Manodou who's living greek statue (no homo)

that's taekwondo

>Did you bow after nuclear bomb ?

they did actually

thanks for giving me a boner when you'll lose

The live massive sudoku of the entire japanese judo team will give an everlasting one.

Now Riner should learn how to play Go, make Sushi, draw manga and fight Sumotori and beat japanese in all those fields

manodou looks ugly as fuck but bousquet looks like george st pierre

>manodou looks ugly as fuck
U wot m8 ?

>Changing your family name in fear of revolutionaries
>Noble

Pick one.

The guy is from Guadeloupe (French island) but ok it's black and for you a french guy must be white, i can understand your lack of culture. But if tomorrow Guadeloupe become independant, that change nothing for you, a guy from Guadeloupe beats your champions in a sport you have invented.
And you seem to be not very happy about that (pic related), just bow, like the spirit of Martial art teach us.

>teddy
>would degenerate himself for MMA
nota chance in hell

>135kg
Wow, he's a big guy!

>this big guy
>knows Judo
illegal

Yo where can I stream Olympic martial arts? Any useful links?

it's sambo