ITT: What's your experience with black women? sex, relationships etc. Get in here!

ITT: What's your experience with black women? sex, relationships etc. Get in here!

Personally I love them.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fsxnsfw/comments/4wlhz2/blancnoir_kitchen_fuck/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I went on a date with a black girl and we kissed after. That's all the experience I have.

reddit.com/r/fsxnsfw/comments/4wlhz2/blancnoir_kitchen_fuck/

Lost virginity to a Jamaican prostitute. Best tits I ever sucked.

Same here user. Dated one in high school and I guess she was too embarrassed to be around me but ended up getting tit shots that's about it

My wife is black. AMA

How your sex life?

I fucked 2. 1990 and one in 1998. Pussy is pussy. No big deal

hate

She acts innocent but is as kinky as fuck! We have sex a few times a week with the occasional 7-day streak.

I used to fuck one from about 17-19 from my home down and ended up in the same dorm at college. Always had a different girlfriend just mostly used her for sex.

Uhm.
>moans like a man
>pubes like scotchbrite
>subject to chimp outs at any time feels slighted
>chimped out on her one day for getting into my business, never spoke to her again.

rate 5/10 would not fuck again.

Any full body pics?

How do they smell?
I hear they have a musky smell

Fucked 7 dated 2 of them longer than a couple months. No different than whites or Hispanics. The one I dated for almost a year was an absolute freak.

race traitor

Black girls are the best actually, if you're a white guy. Black girls treat white guys great and its usually a beautiful sensual relationship. They don't treat black guys as good though.

Because whites have better genetics and actual jobs, as well as not running away once they knock them up.

It's trading 2000+ years of history and 400,000 years of evolution down the drain.

They are like air to me in this regard. Every black girl I know looks like a monkey and also acts like one.

Black women disgust me.

You L word them? You blind?

I dated a black chick (Mauritian) for a bit under a year a while back.
Shit was cash, she was pretty much always down, gave the best head I've had.
She had a big overbarring family, as most blacks do since they breed like rabbits. But if you're ok with that then they're excellent (if you're white, obviously).

Just put this here

Does she still smell? Or has your whiteness washed it away?

She didn't...but she constantly used lotion. I wouldnt say she smelled great, but every girl smells different and she didn't smell what I would call bad. For the most part shes a pretty well adjusted nigress who holds a good job in white society now, but still the inner chimp was present. Always wanting to one up, and then she took some liberal ass sjw courses in college that taught her that white people are the devil so whatever fuck niggers.

She can be as mad as she wants, but she cant unsuck this dick.

On a cool note, since I didnt give a fuck about or "relationship" (she thought she loved me even though she knew I had another girlfriend the whole time and was using her for sex) she was down for alot of kinky shit, simply because I didnt give a fuck, and I could simply walk out.

Best sex I ever had. I fucked three of them at different times, all three multiple times. All three were the best I have ever had. One was curvy with big tits and a wonderful ass. One was skinny with big tits, the third was my first and the best; skinny with smaller tits and a nice round ass, and her pussy was so tight I thought she was going to rip my dick off, it hurt to stick it in.

I'm a Mexican dude so black girls with nipples like that make me pitch a tent I love them. Just not the fat ones..or trashy ghetto ones..

I kill niggers for a living so I have a lot of experience shooting black women in the head.

Pretty much my situation. I have a girl friend that ive been with for 3 years now. She is half white and half dominican. About a year about I got a warehouse job and found my self in a side relationship with a black chick. She eventualy came around and realized shes not on the same level as my gf, so we just fuck and hangout. Ive got love for her but im not in love with her. Its a pretty sweet gig.

i demand more

22yo here. Currently have a black gf. Dated a mixed girl years ago. The sex is immaculate. She's a dime, and our personalities and interests are incredibly parallel

Loveem

I had one who had a crush on me for the longest time
I was never interested, eventually she started spreading rumors and talking shit behind my back
not that I give a fuck, she's ugly as hell to me

Sorry, got distracted.

(1 of 2)

(2 of 2)

perfect

Dated a half hatian half chinese stripper. (Knew her from highschool before). She had to make up for being half asian by acting super black. She was loud and never shut up, never let me speak. At least when she called, I could just put the phone down and play videogames because I didnt actually have to say anything. The thing that annoyed me the most was that when we were walking down the street she would out her phone in her bra and blast music through the speakers. I fucking hated that.

Only good thing was she took really good care of herself, her pussy was as smooth as ice. She was also a freak and a nympho. She got fake tits a year into dating her and I loved cumming all over them.

I've never dated a chick who wanted to fuck as much as her. I used to pretend to accidentally cum inside her so that she would freak and get paranoid and leave me alone for the night.

dating a half black/half dominican chick right now (born and raised in the US), she's a huge introvert into video games and netflix and works at starbucks. she smells great all the time and is a literal 9/10 for me, probably just a 7/10 for other people. 120 lbs soaking wet, only complaint is she's a little tall for me at 5'7 cause i'm just a 5'10 manlet

would recommend mixed girls to anyone, havent fucked with full black though

fuck this guy reminded me, she's a huge slut for me, wants sex all the time. way more than white girls it seems like

Man dude I would love a half mix. Dated a Colombian Puerto Rican mix and I've never met such a golddigging bitch I'm in my life

This.

Black women are twice as likely to feel held down by the white man as white women. This is particularly true if they think of themselves as educated.

Source: my brother married a black college grad. I had to remind her that Boyz in the hood was 25 years old.

pics bro

I would eat her ass

they're pretty great. good sense of humor, great bodies... my problem was aggression.
i've never had a woman of another race stick their finger in my butthole, like it was normal play.
goddamn - one way street, woman.

>tfw black grill who can only fuck white guys

I fucked a half black guy--but he was bat shit crazy and he would tell me about his murder fantasies and how he thought he was better than other black people because his dad was white

Last white guy I dated was great! I've never had someone stick their fingers inside me while fucking me...he wanted me to piss on him though...I miss him...