ITT

absolute trash music that is constantly spammed on Sup Forums

beefheart

I don't see any of these albums much

>shill detected

finally someone agrees with me, the only people I've seen who enjoy it are shitbag ERPers on the mu discord

>trash
t. low iq simpleton

>projecting

Not an argument.

this is good pop tho

Is it a single person spamming this album? I keep seeing it.

you have to be kidding

Yes, and it's a piece of shit album

It's melonhead he is gaga over it. He acts like a little girl in his latest video.

what exactly is bad about KKB? i haven't seen anyone articulate an argument other than "it's shit"

it's too fun for the nerds here

The songs are weak, the production is weak and the whole english/japanese lyrics is just very gimmicky after a few songs. I don't really like PC Music but at least I can say their hits are very well produced. I know Kane West is a part of PC Music so I expected him to produce well and he's just made KKB sound like cheap, Westernized J-pop.

>the songs are weak
>the production is weak

Wow, look out everyone, here comes some nuanced and informed criticism.

Sup Forums hates good music

>this is a response
>lemme post this

Whats good pop then?

>WHY WON'T Sup Forums SHARE MY TASTE IN AWFUL MUSIC SO I CAN BE VALIDATED FOR LIKING QT MUSIC THAT TURNS ME ON????!!!?????

How else would you describe it? There's only 1 or 2 voices besides the drums and they're both following the vocal melody. It's as if they were listening to j-pop in $3 headphones and were trying to reproduce what they heard.

That's exactly what I like about it, though. Every sound, tone, sample, etc. is totally upfront and afforded tons of space in the mix. Every song is basically pure melody; it's a study in the elemental building blocks of pop music. They also impart a genuine sense of warmth and humor via the spoken asides/samples, and it all contributes to the self-conscious simplicity-as-aesthetic approach. It's definitely not a "deep" album by any means, and it sounds better blasting through speakers than through headphones, but I like the way it reflects its weird influences. It hits certain flavors that I only have previously found in, like, early video game music and stuff. That's interesting to me. How did they do that?

I will also add that I saw them live and liked the album considerably more after I experienced the songs that way.

I like minimalism in pop music as much as the next guy, but it's just a terrible example thereof. Have you heard Utada Hikaru's new album? You probably should.

KKB is great