Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I work at a top secret area at a base in NC. A special bunch of Nasty Girls.

We've just been briefed on something that scares the shit out of me. There is actionable intel that there will be widespread electronic voting fraud, and that Putin will leak proof along with other dirt on certain candidates, and the USA will collapse into civil fucking war. Russian spetsnatz are going to serve as advisors for whatever insurgency emerges and overthrows the existing 'corrupt government'. There is also intel that one of the candidates has actively funded this, cooperated with Putin, and used their existing owned resources to station and quarter Spetsnatz around the fucking country.

Every unit is being re-assigned multiple interpreters who speak Russian. Lower level units are being re-tested and I've heard directly that the tests and questions are specifically about whether they would be willing to detain, intern, and execute 'traitors to the Federal Government'.

I will post more proof (that keeps me safe) later on. I can share this much info because my brothers will not sell me out but too much might get our whole unit grounded and vanished.

I'm posting this from a restaurant wifi (yes, we have restaurants on base, staffed with civilians, and half of them stopped showing up for work. they're screening everyone extra hard now) on my thinkpad. Our issued toughbooks had a new web filter update pushed to them that blocks most social media, but all imageboards specifically. 4, 8, etc.

Also, speaking of computers, this is super important for the days ahead: you guys need to dig into why all government contract TPW P4-15-NB laptops were rounded up and destroyed, why google is 'jamming' results for it, and why they go for thousands of dollars in the civilian market when a surviving one pops up, even stripped to the motherboard.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/k/thread/30906361
m.liveleak.com/view?i=379_1470610733&selected_view_mode=mobile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>USA will collapse into civil fucking war. Russian spetsnatz are going to serve as advisors for whatever insurgency emerges and overthrows the existing 'corrupt government'. There is also intel that one of the candidates has actively funded this, cooperated with Putin, and used their existing owned resources to station and quarter Spetsnatz around the fucking country.

KEK

>no evidence to corroborate your farfetched claims

Therefore, as Moot would say:

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Provide evidence to corroborate your claims or GTFO!

sage

One other thing I can disclose:

All those UN MRAPS that people have seen being driven around are actually being delivered to US bases and repainted and retrofitted with gear that only makes sense if you're pacifying a civilian population. The UN "paint" is actually a heat shrink wrap that peels right off. They used to just be delivered "in the white" (origin of that term) wrapped in the protective wrap, but someone got the bright idea to add "UN" onto the wrap to distract people from where they are going.

bump for interest

desuarchive.org/k/thread/30906361
riiiight

This again?! Nice pasta fag

You've been watching too much Alex Jones. You're probably just a delusional, mentally inept, low ranking enlistee.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

of course it is you autist, but at least play along.

OP, are they going to take our guns? How will food/water/fuel/electricity be rationed?

I welcome our Russian overlords.

They don't tolerate degeneracy.

>Nasty Girls

post tits you copy pasta fagot or everyone you know will die tonight

>you autist

Original.

if you don't at least want to have fun and entertain ridiculous ideas on the anonymous imageboard, then why even bother posting?

>implying that's the only intent of Sup Forums's existence

Fuck off, cock fag.

so you're one of those people that post "le old 4chin" memes? gtfo

m.liveleak.com/view?i=379_1470610733&selected_view_mode=mobile

I was in this thread last night.

off by 4

>I work at a top secret area at a base in NC.

Okay that sounds leg--

>A special bunch of Nasty Girls.

National Guard? Bullshit. You don't do shit but SHARP and PMCSing.

>There is actionable intel that there will be widespread electronic voting fraud, and that Putin will leak proof along with other dirt on certain candidates, and the USA will collapse into civil fucking war.

That must be why they're telling your dipshit troop, eh? Looks like those powerpoints on not raping people or killing yourself is finally going to pay off!

On a positive note, if this does go down, I'll be at Jackson doing BCT stuff.

Relaxin Jackson...badass broooo

Hooah. 9 weeks then it's off to learn how to fix helicopters.