ITT: We use the 16 Personalities test to judge each other and relish our ignorance

ITT: We use the 16 Personalities test to judge each other and relish our ignorance.

>Logician Master Race

16personalities.com

bump for those taking the test

O wow, Actual shit tier here.

infp isnt shit tier

Mediators unite.

bummpp lets get this thread going

>INTP-A reporting in

you unfeeling sack of shit

OP HERE, MY NIGGA

Gotchu Sup Forumsro

>INTP Master Race

Everybody else, Fuck your feelings and shit faggots.

>tfw 100% feeling

ENFP here

It's okay I guess.

ENTJ here, I've been consistently ENTJ over the past couple years I've taken these tests
F is shit tier
P is sometimes shit tier

noicee
loser

how is p a shit tier? Judges usually have the worst kind of opinions

I think that statement you made correlates towards his opinion on P, him being J and all.

Last time I did the test I got virtuoso, don't feel like doing it again.

ISTJ-A reporting.

I used to always get INTP on these tests. Hm.

ENTJ - A

got INFP-T on this yesterday, got the same result on a professional psychiatric exam a few years back so i'd say this test is pretty legit

I am not concerned with your critique.

God tier ENTP-A debater reporting in

I think P is a shit tier if it deals with F or S.

If FP they're just drama faggots.

If S_P they're a human video camera.

If SFP they're a cuck.

Hey, all kinds of personality types are groovy. They make the world go round.

So you've changed from T to A, from P to J, and from I to O. When you think about it, you've basically just turned into more of an asshole, since you're now more judging, assertive, and you jump to more conclusions with your observations.

That's it, ISTJs are just the asshole version of INTPs, kek.

What tier is virtuoso?

Yaaaah not bad sorta what I expected

I'm good at making friends

kys

ok

Meh tier. We all need peons to do the God tier's bidding.

OP here, when I first took the test i thought I would get the ENTP since I'm looking for a career in politics as well as the fact that I've always had a debate class and have always done well, but I got INTP instead. Oh well, i guess.

Hey fellow enfp

kys

I got that too how fucked am i?

I said p is sometimes shit tier. Some people can't handle being a perciever. I know people who are just too lazy to plan for anything, they wait around for the event to come, and just wing it and get shit results. If you are a person who can do things without planning and don't want to waste time planning or hinder yourself by sticking to a plan, perceiving is fine.

I don't think there are any agreed upon tier charts yet, there is however data on stuff like mean income per type

Can somebody rank each tier?

enfp too?

we gonna be famous nigga

Analysts are god tier.

Most of them are betas though, which is why this world sucks. If you ever meet a chad analyst just bend of immediately.

i hate people like you

ISTP-A Master race coming in

shut up

What's wrong with being good at something?

REEEEEE
NORMIES GET OUT

Hey virtfag.

Jack of all trades, master of none; but better than a master of one.

only beta when i comes to women. Aren't i lucky? I feel like im a fake extrovert because i work doing hvac service and charge strangers hundreds of dollars and put on my sickening fake smile everyday

Actually curious, what are you doing on Sup Forums? Shouldn't you be with friends or something?

Your personality being normie is what everyone's trying to get at.

INTJ master race reporting in

OP here, making an actual tier list for this shit.

Now, should it be a straight-forward S-F tier list or more of a spectrum one

INTP here. Mothafucking master race here but I wish I was ENTP

BTW, intuitives are only 25% of the world population but it seems like the majority of us are N

I've been here since 2008

I'm going out with friends here in like an hour. also I live with two of my friends.

I'm still bad at things. I'm not good at video games, I can't solve logic puzzles very well, I think I will be average my entire life. But I thrive off people and their stories, I hate being alone, I'm comfortable in crowds.

I often feel that I am not my own person, and that I feed off the energy of actual individualistic people. I find everyone fascinating. Even the people on this board.

So yea, thats why.

I swear to god, INTPs may be the best type of human but INTJs control the world

no wonder you rated normie tier

INFJ here

INFP i guess...

never done one of these before and always thought they were full of shit but reading the description for the personality its describing is kind of disconcerting how accurate it sounds to how i portray myself...

yea pretty much.

Ooh, rare. At least around here.

Lend me your wisdom

INFP since they have those 'feelings' but if you fuck with an INTJ you better make sure they didn't mess with the tiniest thing. They will destroy you with the smallest things if you really piss them (more passive aggressive) given enough power we will rule the world to bad each INTJ is stubborn af and in to little numbers

INTP-A master-race. Plebs fuck off.

GOD TIER: xNTx
GOOD TIER: xNFx
BAD TIER: xSTx
GARBAGE TIER: xSFx

hippie

yeah no, psychology in general can be bullshit, but this site seems to be accurate for the moment, until some new stupid breakthrough occurs to the idiots who make these tests and evaluate humans

I'm INTJ and the description there is pretty fitting except for one bit -confidence. It says there INTJs are very confident, but my confidence is zero.

GOD TIER: xNTx
GOOD TIER: xNFx
BAD TIER: xSTx
GARBAGE TIER: xSFx

The Executive

Get out of here as soon as possible, only on Sup Forums right now because I'm stuck in a rut
Although take it with a pinch of salt, I only really dispense advice when I get to know people tbh

Best one

rare breed INFJ reporting in

never gotten that one...

i can relate to that as well. Confidence with us INTJ's comes when we KNOW we can do that and in our leadership skills since we know what's right and what to do. (for those other than INTJ, we don't like leadership roles since were 'out there' and being seen but if people can't get shit right we will come take charge fix it up, and then delegate until were back in the shadows.)

Definitely knew I'd get this type.

fucking hippies

why is mostly nobody that posts on these threads an ISFP like myself? I thought that was the most popular one

apparently being the edgelord INTP is a lot more popular these days.

Lol that's actually pretty funny considering I absolutely hate politics. Keep at it though OP, you can certainly be a lying piece of shit if you try hard enough. Maybe these milf tits will inspire you

Yeah, I think you're right. When I'm certain about something I'm very confident about it, but in things where I have no knowledge or skill, I'll be like "nope can't do that at all".

Kek

same here bro. we're special unlike these other faggots

yeah. It's pretty edgy. I don't like how edgy it is being an INTP myself.

"you're an edgelord because you're not me"
Good line of thinking

I went to a training for a week (with PJ's) and when they said a set of push-ups is 35 and had do a shit load of them I was nope fuck this can't do it turns out I could and it sucked ass you can do a lot more than you think and I found that out ironically though I'm least confident on my strongest points

get inside an INTJ's mind and edgy will be redefined we can get fucking creepy..and will joke about anything and everything

It's true

The edginess only applies to INTPs because of the whole " am taking ober the world!!!!!!!!!!!" fucking meme

is a prime example

pretty accurate

>campaigner with 51% extraverted

wew lad im actually a neet

INTP-T.

I always score as INTP whenever I take these things. I don't really put a great deal of stock into them though.

Master race reporting in

who would've thought I'd see eye to eye with a deaf mute?

Ayy I got the same shit.

Yo, OP here. ESTPs have got to be my favorite kind of humans

Real master race checking in.

INFJ

Oh, you mean faggot who always thinks he knows what he's talking about?

It's okay, not all of us are Master race.....

By all of us I mean you.