Excited for this?

Excited for this?
after a few devs saying it might not be what we expect.
I think this will be utter shit.

Portal to another randomly generated universe is at center of the galaxy.

Spore 2.0
This game sucks.

I never understood the hype, my roommate talks about it as if it was way more than it actually is.

I was until I realized it was pretty much gonna be space Minecraft

Pre ordered and ready to play. Gonna get some good weed, get high, then blast off on Friday.

also fuck you

My computer is older than dirt, still using last gen consoles, slow Internet. Nope, can't say that I'm excited for this.

Spore was awesome. Fuck You.

based on what that reddit dude leaked it looks like shit. It's an overhyped $60 INDIE game. Sup Forums had been saying it was going to be shit for the past 2 years and they're right. Sure there are a bunch of planets but they're all the same except for color patterns. Go find the map, it's a hallway simulator.

1 (ONE) WEAPON!

Spore...

yeah I'm super stoked to explore the uni---wait is it current year? no, no I don't want to "explore" anymore.

>Pre ordered in the first month
>The hype is real
>Becoming more shit every day
>Lots of bad reviews and rage
>All of Sup Forums is raging about this game
>WIll still play
>And have fun

mfw i have ps3 and ps4 . and still playing more ps3 than ps4
>the first 3 years of last gen was way better than this gen

what do you even do in the game? they left everything so vague and let the normie imagine it was going to be some epic le u can do anythin xD space simulator.

protip: it's not going to be

I'm hype to watch it crash and burn

you collect resources to craft and upgrade

it's really innovative

we yet to find out
but basically exploring discovering planets
naming species
>seems boring

A few things

-Sup Forums thinks everything is shit

-They're going to add more. It might be dull now but I think they're going to take this game to crazy places and it's gonna get better, especially once they get more funding for production.

your last arrow is broken

just like Sup Forums on music
Sup Forums on movies
/k/ on weapons

it's an indie team of like 20 people. I don't know what you're expecting but you're going to be disappointed. They're gonna take the $60 of every dumb fuck who pre ordered and that will be it. Screenshot this. It's not going to get these huge updates that open up galaxies with trillions of planets.

When I started seeing 'pre-order' bonuses, I immediately lost interest. Maybe in a years time with all the dlc, might be worth $60.

Yea it's like that sometimes
>I don't even
>know why

I need nothing more

First three years of last gen were worse than the first three of this one

You realize I'm going to have an ass load of fun no matter what right? I like games like this, so far everything I've seen (resource gathering, upgrading tech, exploring) are all there and done on a new scale.

Say what you will but this weekend is going to be good for me.

It's not going to happen, not going to crazy places just accept it
But sometimes being dull is enough to be fun

I can't justify buying this game on release day with how many similar shit games have been released recently

Welp. Fuck you Hello and fuck you amazon. I aint updating my CC for this.
Plus i dont have time for this shit anymore. Let me know how it goes.
>unplugs PS4

I envision: "Approaching Planet: 'Your Mom's Anus' - Discovered by: xxXDickbutt99Xxx"

Heavenly music plays as you enter the atmosphere, see penis creatures walking around.

Proceed to be ambushed by Dickbutt99 and their modern warfare multiplayer team.

honestly I'm waiting for the reverse to happen. it's going to be awesome and all these fuckers get proven wrong. it's just like with pokemon go, a lot of people just hate it when others have fun.

but that is the definition of Sup Forums

>walking around and jumping on the same planets over and over but with different colors
>game has absolutely nothing to do so devs push the YOU CAN DO ANYTHING! but you can't actually do anything
>reveal absolutely nothing about the game because there is actually nothing to do but let normies build up some mega hype about being able to do ANYTHING
>1 (one) ship
>1 (one) weapon
>$60

Normies will defend this

They announced a day 1 patch that adds in basically 70℅ more game. Kind of a shitty business strategy but still there.

you sound retarded. when minecraft came out it was shit. nothing to do. dis shit gonna be gud

I was super excited to fly around with some mates and raid some faggots, but then no multiplayer.
I don't give a fuck about naming some new shit if I can't do it with friends, just promise me one of you faggots will name something shitting dick nipples, or some non curse variant.

The difference is spore was fun and original. You're not going to see dick monsters in this game.

>implying devs wont wipe out offensive name

>or some non curse variant

You're giving the devs way too much credit, it will have a profanity filter, that's about it.

>pussyfoot around important questions related to the game
>finally spill the beans when the drones have already preordered and the game is practically out

Stay cucked. Enjoy Nu Males Land

Looks interesting, but going to wait until I can build bases and a 50% or more sale

I've got Elite Dangerous, that'll do for me, it's not perfect but I'm not starting another fucking Galaxy for anyone.

My friend got me all super hyped for this game, but the more I read into it the less I'm impressed

You haven't played it.

after watching the streams I think it'll be good for what it is

Problem is, "what it is" isn't worth full price... it's worth $30-$40 AT BEST.

Needless to say I'll be waiting for it to go on sale

Probably because you're accustomed to linear game play that does all the hand holding and never thought outside the flat sky box.

This. The biggest gripe people are having is BUT WHAT IS MY GOAL!? Fucking sheeple

>They're going to add more
Like every single shitty indie early access game that sells promises and not products?
Or like every single money whoring shitty DLC factory ending up costing $200++ for the full game?

sucks to poor, sorry user :(

probably because the devs revealed next to nothing yet you sheep preorder because MUH MOUNTAINS and the game got shilled into oblivion

It's pathetic. It's a $60 walking simulator. If you buy this game you are responsible for the downfall of video games.

The game is $20. The other $40 is a donation for developing $10 per ship DLCs. Basically a freak case of early access.

Only for PC?

>game not released
>over 2000 five star reviews on psn

Oh lawd. Can't wait to sip on those regret tears

I may not get the game, but I do wonder how good the soundtrack is

lol, the price-tag says $60 regardless of how it looks on their end the game costs 60 bucks.

you can't really compare this game to Minecraft. Let me guess, you also compare it to gmod

>Walking Simulator
So fundamentally most games then?

I'm not the person you replied too but let me ask you this, have you ever played a game and just looked out on the digital horizon wishing it was more than just pixels? Because I have, I remember back in the day playing halo 3 and looking out on the surface of Snowbound and seeing just wastelands in the distance and wishing I could explore it. This game to me is simply beautiful freedom, I can go where ever I want with virtually no limits. It will not be the only game I own this year but it sure as hell will be my top priority.

>When minecraft came out it was shit
Minecraft was pretty much
>Buy it now, it's not finished but it probably will be
And it was a simple game that worked well for different crowds. And cheap.
Comparing it to a full release game at 60 bucks is so moronic only Arthas could even consider doing it!

PS4 also with *possible* xbone release.

>I made it up, lulz.
I set my expectations for this game to be very low. I just want to fly in spaceship everywhere and have a more casual Elite:Dangerous experience. If it delivers on that then I'm happy.

>So fundamentally most games then?

No, you fucking mouth breather.

god you are fucking retarded. seriously idk how you keep breathing

>Walking Simulator

Thing is, I loved Skyrim because of its intense Walking Simulator. Just strolling around through a meadow, all like "I want to go to that mountain" and just having a leisurely walk. That's my ideal unwinding.

Which is why the term is useful. People enjoy different things

I stopped pre-ordering games, or buying day-one editions because of that deep feeling of regret when I try to convince myself that I made a wise investment. Not saying this is the case here, if you like it; great. I know I won't be buying it.

I like how you totally avoided the question with an insult, and an ironic insult considering you're the one who can't seem to think properly.

And I think the last few days you have seen Hello start trying to derail their hype train by lowering people's expectations. I always only assumed a Walking Simulator, and that's what it's going to be.

Coming from the same people who probably played Pokémon snap and loved it.

Ya know, this game will probably be a hit with the normies and their girlies and let's be honest, that's more of a market than the hardcore gamer. Besides if Sup Forums speaks for a majority of the hardcore community then face it, nothing will ever be good enough.

I've already finished it. It was pretty underwhelming.

Define "finished".

He discovered "DicksOutForHarambe 3."

Beat the game. Played through it from beginning to end.

Let's just use Bloodborne as an example (among many). Is it a walking simulator? no. It's a game with goals and objectives.

I bet you defended Gone Home too

I'll buy it in a year for 15 bux. Right now, I'm too excited about Deus Ex: Human Revolution coming out in 2 weeks to even think about starting a new game, particularly an open-ended game like NMS.

It's a walking simulator where you can shoot space robot park rangers. And make friends with aliens I guess

/r/ing the hallway map. I never saved it.

That game came out five years ago, user. Are you in a time loop?

this

Was excited for it. Prepurchased it on steam but refunded it the other day. I'll wait for some solid reviews and get it on sale.

>Played through it from beginning to end.
You're clearly full of it but I'll feed into your silliness, the game is based around exploration and therefore on a technical level cannot be finished by one person.

he probably meant Mankind Divided

And...likely can't be finished by...all persons.

doh, i meant mankind divided.

was thinking of doing the same but I actually want to support the devs and their hard work.

>This game sucks.

It's not even out yet, shut the fuck up.

Ditto. The fact that it's a wide open universe where I can do whatever the fuck I want is more than enough to make me want to play.

It is out, if you know the right people.

Let's just say I got a "leaked" copy and leave it at that.

i just brought it on psn store at midnight, took 30 mins to download, i spent at least good 1 hour and half on it, its just basically minecraft in space. save your money.

>Literally a copy and paste of the same 5 planets over and over and over and over again

Don't forget to pay for your on disc "DLC", goy!

I Just watched 20 mins of a stream, and this game does not look good.

No you don't. You don't know the right people. You don't know anyone. Post screenshot of monitor with timestamp or shut the fuck up.

Im guessing you mean mankind divided?

theres a guy that got a leaked version and streamed it, its better than i expected. He posted the stream, they all got deleted on youtube but you can probably still find them if you look hard enough

>mfw when I've already seen dick monsters
But 60 is fine for these cods they've been shitting out with the same game but stealing someone else's ideas? Whatever you say kiddo.

I never mentioned COD, you asshat. Stay mad Nu Male Land plebs.

Only a fucking idiot pays $200 for a game. And if you have money to waste like that you probably won't later in life because you have shit money management skills.

Any moron can waste money. It doesn't make you special.

>1 ship
You don't know shit.

Someone's a filthy pleb

>Lying to yourself
>Believing it's going to live up to the hype
You poor time wasting fool. I came to Sup Forums just to let you know how stupid that is.

Mm yes feed me with your ignorance.

The game will have literally billions of planets. Even if you only spent one second at each location you couldn't explore them all in your lifetime.

A complete 100% play through isn't humanly possible.

I'm not saying that I think each world will be truly unique. I think it's going to be a lot of:
Planet with red sky and blue brontosauruses
Blue sky with red brontosauruses
Yellow sky with red brontosauruses etc. etc.

But the fact remains that while you can rush through the game, you can never see the whole game. That is appealing to some people.

>time wasting
>implying we aren't using all games as a time waster along with 11 other points?