Battle station thread? I'll start

Battle station thread? I'll start.

not yours kiddo.

1/3

2/3

faggot ass bitch with that stupid ass "make america great again" made in china. how does it feel to be that retarded?

and only two screens and not three? faggot ass. go kill yourself.

I'd offer proof but I'd rather eat the cheetos

3/3

sup

Guess it just makes you the bigger cuck. Also the top one is a screen too :^)

5/10.
Computers good, screens good but not comfy. No soundstage either.

6/10. Super clean. Beautiful rig. Again, no soundstage, not comfortable looking.

Wow, saving that. This whole time I legit thought it was made in China.

the fuck is a soundstage?

Yeah when I get a new place I want a room dedicated to my PC where I can actually have a nice desk instead of this piece of shit and do a proper set up.

An array... Speakers. A soundstage. Headphones are garbage. If you rely on those to listen to your music you're not even trying.

what speakers are those? looking for a good set of speakers because im using a shitty little bluetooth speaker.

>pic related

anyone know a good set for a good price?

I bought a pair of Bose speakers for 100 bucks. They're amazing.
Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speakers

GX gaming speakers. Around 50 or 60$. Best speakers I've ever bought for anything. The quality is pretty good and the bass is kickass as well.

I have the speakers just no sound bar. The quality is still nice though.

Don't waste your time with a soundbar. If you are gonna go small or compact go for wharfdale or NHT. Spend hard and go big the first time cause chances are you'll upgrade in the future and the speakers you bought recently will be pointless.

I have 2. They are made in America

I took this picture a while back, just to capture the setup so nothing is neat, but whatever.

The monitor in the middle is the new Phillips 43" 4K display in case anyone happens to be wondering.

Needs a better layout but, pretty solid specs

I like the headphone rest, definatley need to get one of those.

Chair doesn't look comfy, also you need some leg space unless you are a midget. The tower looks nice though.

lmao, only three and not five/

haha

Not really haha I'm 5'11", and yeah the sub is massive. I do need a better layout for my whole setup and better wiring, also acoustic layout. case is a Corsair 750D

6/10 nice setup. Mostly clean. Points on for a soundstage, nice! Desk is iffy... Sorry.

7/10 nice!!! What are the speakers??? It's all clean. Nothing insane or jalopnik here but it's all solid. I like it.

G A Y
A
Y

rate me

Thanks! Speakers are JBL LSR305's, with a LSR310S sub, run from a Xonar Essence STX soundcard with rolled op amps.

OPther than that asus Z-97 Pro motherboard, i74790k cpu, 8gb xms3 ram and gtx1080sc gpu, with corsair hx850w psu, cpu is on custom loop liquid cooling, just waiting to tie the gpu in and add an extra rad

that desk is shit, no room

7.5/10 This is great. Super super clean! Soundstage, nice! Again, not comfortable looking but it is quite slick! This is about as good as a simple, clean battlestation gets without getting insane on mods.

Haha, thought the sub was JBL. Couldn't figure the speakers though, that's why I asked. That's awesome. Way ahead of these other guys with headphones with a JBL soundstage depending on your receiver.

fuck off you stupid fag

Who says I listen to music? I use them for gaming and that is it. I don't sit here at my pc and listen to music so really good speakers are useless to me.

hah thanks, I do use headphones a fair amount too loo. I have the Shure SRH840's on my case. The silver box is a Nuforce Icon HDP amp/dac, and I have a set of AKG K701's and Etymotice ER-4S IEM's, that I use from either pc or turntable

Gtfo faggot. You're disgusting. Kys

College student here. Moved to Florida and for the first month my set up was my university laptop on my kitchen table lmao. I was contemplating getting a bigger desk to fit my second monitor and play my vidya there, but I got a year left in college so I figured it wasn't worth it.

XD only five and not seven

No clue why picture was fucked.

nice dreamcast user

Soundstage guy here.

These are excellent! Small, incredible speakers. They are hand built in West Yorkshire, UK by actual, well paid speaker engineers.

Forgot the screenshot...

Gtfo reddit

Dreamcast says hi back

ded
very nice

mine is nothing fancy. wish my PSU had better cable length and i havent gotten any watercooling due to the fact im old and still feel that water and pc's r bad.

And if money isn't an issue, these are god-tier. Everything about them from an engineering perspective is incredible.

Faggot. You don't deserve to hang a Tool poster on your wall

Pls user no smoke :(
Cool setup

Fuck off, idiot.

yea, really need to quit. this addiction tho. its almost shittier than that alkaline trio record.

thanks tho. i wanted to build a desk but my bust ampeg is free and does the job.

Underrated post
I'm also a part of the Glad Bag Master Race

I understand user. Keep it up though if you really want to stop you will sooner or later, good vibes from the sunshine state

Not this asshole agan

Check out
>MY DREAMCAST

Not him again.

thanks user.

a babe for you. thanks for the encouragement.

The half of the room I'm currently living in, what do you guys think?

nice especially for half a room, just throw out those cans and bottles

It's so nasty. It's also awesome.

I don't know what to rate it. Game consoles make it good. Literally everything else makes it suck cock.

That's a nice wall paper you have on your right monitor op.

retro

Headphones are Shit for gaming aswell.

No rude comments plz

there's knockoffs like anything else

WHO THREW UP ON YOUR DESK?
nice setup though

charge phone

just moved in, go easy

Noise mate, algo huge fan of the tales series.

Thanks man. I love the Tales series. I collect so much merchandise of that series it's a little insane.

Eh ... Kinda old photo now, but, itll do

>Super Metroid

GOD DAMN

Damn right, user. Solid game.

Eh

Loving that ikea combo of desks

Die you faggot scum. I hope your mum gets raped and your dad suicides knowing your a disgusting dissapointment