WoW fags get in

WoW fags get in

22 days until the Legions release.

Tomorrow you'll be able to play Demon Hunters if you've pre-ordered.

Discuss any and all things you're looking forward to.

For Azeroth, niggers

just started again gonna try this expansion as a warlock i think, not sure though. leveled it to 79 atm.

I want to fuck gul'dan

Warlocks are the new God class. Good choice. They're unkillable 1v1.

Yeah, one of the reasons why i was thinking of rolling with it, other classi was debating on is ww monk, you got any info on them?

DH's can destroy Destro/Demo Locks in a 1v1.

I've been looking forward to to downfall of this game, and I think Legion might just do it.

/micdrop
/exitthread

Have yet to try one, obviously . Looking forward to see what they can do.

DH are going to be what DKs were. Completely unstoppable for for two expansions.

Actually did DKs get in the pre patch I've noticed a lot of them topping damage charts by a wide margin lately.

Enhancement Shaman properly scaling with gear to still be the bottom in dps........

Been a rogue main for the past 2 expansions, but the new changes make the gameplay boring to me.
That said, I'm switching over to the Brewmaster for my main, played it a little in MoP/WoD but never felt like I really wanted to play it.
Apparently I'm one of very few people who seem to really like the new Brewmaster

Looking forward to getting some tech support from MissCheetah, if you get my meaning.

Been looking forward tl the revival of Spriest for a long time now. Might re-roll on a pvp server. Will check out DH tank first

She's my favorite MVP for two good reasons.

Shammie bro what's up? Ele here.
Our damage may never be that high but I really couldn't be happier about the goodies Legion is giving us.

Arms or Fury, requesting suggestions

>this is why WoW died
>im not mad at the fact the game is horribly imbalanced
>im just glad our overlords are giving us 1 new dungeon and 1 new spell and new pet battles!

arms if you are a real player
fury if your a pve faggot

i amd isappointed by the new expansion.yeah having a new hero class is grea t and all but that means demon hunters willb e op just like dks in wotlk. and only 2 specs? seriously blizz? also demon hunter can only b 2 elves.i don't want to play some gay elf cmon blizz. i guess im going to have too stay druid. warlords of dreanor had several great key features such as garrisons and ashran. ashran was one of my favorite pvp zones... once you got passed the queue times,and the random loot boxes werent all that bad as the community made out to be because you got all the gear you needed in the first week..but i doubt they are going ot bring it back.:( also about the broken isle: blizzard is just gonna cut alot of content just like wod. where was farhlon and that other continent below nagrand. artifact weapons seem cool but then ever y paladin will be running around with ashrbinger..no fun. i hope they bring back thrall as warchiefe and that sylvanas dies because no 1 likes her. for the op demon hunters, there starting zone should be similra to that of acherus and illidan will be there. theyre artifact weapons should be warglaive of azzinoth because that wuld be baddass. to make the new expansion better they need to improve some of the features they introduced in warlord of dreanor especially the selfie camera. and add some facebook or myspace intergration just likew hat they did with twitte.they need at least 100+ selfie filtrs if they are going to get all there subscribers backk..;

Checked

Thanks that's what I'm currently rolling as. Didn't know if fury was even worth trying

blizzard will also need to make the story interesting heres how i think the story should play out: jaina goes full master and kills voljin because shes hates the hored then thrall takes his place and bcomes the new warchef something us players have been wanting for a lpng time, then thrall will lead the hordr to attack the alliance then khadgar will be like "the burning legion has come back ohnoes!!11" then he will try to get the alliance and horde to taem up against them but they will refruse to work together because they are tryhardss.; illidan will come back from nowhere and we will need to fight him again and farm him every tuesday. then we will all celebrate but then the burning legion comes s, and kicks all of ourt assees. oh and for the illidan fight we will need 40 man raid to take him down because hes even stronger this time.... kael will come back and have a new phoenix mount for us to farm.. he came back to life because most blizzard chars just nerver stay dead. kaels mount wil have 0.01% drop rate and be super rare. he will try to retake silvermoon because hes one of those elfs then we will need 40 man raid and have badasss encounter.. not onlyt that but lady vash will come back for some reason and be in vashir because her names in itt.

it doesnt end there because while were fighting all those badguys the burning legion is summoning sargaras.. they will actually suceed and we will need sargaras himself with the ultimate 500 man raid and will require fast computers to be able to take him down, we will also need the help of both of the factions and guess what? they will still refuse to work with each other so alliance and hored players will be fighting each other at the same time of the epic saragaras boss fight whichever faction takes him down firtst and wins the pvp fight tthey will get the sweer loots. in the ending cinematic it will show sargarass' defeat and both factions still fighting, king varian will end up dying because his swifty one shot wasn't up and got raped by thralls enhancement burst. sylvanas will also die because no one likes here. the alliance will be dismantled and so will the forsaken. their will be a war similar to battle for undercity except the rest of the horde will get their !@# kicked and gues wholl come back ? tirion fordring will come back, except 30 feet tall now and will still have ashrbinger even though every paladin player has one . tirion will bring back order iwthin the horde but the alliance had some other plans.... they lay siege to orgrimmar and while tirion is having a carnival in front of undercity. the entirety of orgrimmar will get wiped out by jainas frost mage one shot macro. then this is where the expansion ends setting up for the expansion after legion;;. thankyou for reading, oh and they should make jaina a rideable muont... tl;dr more ahran, more selfies filters, and an epic story will be eneeded to get all subscribbers back

Please tell me this is copy pasta

I am not looking forward to it, the servers will be overloaded tommorrow, lizard is going to ddos them. The artifact system is retarded, and just shows that blizzard still does not understand how to tune a class, nor can they understand how each spec should be played, look at all the X does Y more damage/healing, for the majority of the artifact options. They wont give us the proper box boss of the past, if it is not sargeras then why the fuck would they go though all of this shit? I find it funny the movie was about legion, when they cancelled to expacs becasue they didnt like how they turned out. Illidan is on our side this expansion, we wont fight him at all.
There is not a single class or spec i enjoy anymore, i have 11 100's all in heroic or higher gear. None of the tank classes are fun. My mythic monk and druid, cant heal at fucking all, it takes for ever to kill a single mob. cant even handle 5 mobs by your self without being raped.
The raids sound lackluster, emerald dream is going to be shit, the bosses in there dont match lore.

Just total shit

i cant fucking decide what i want to main

i was going to main WW monk, but it feels so stale and retentive

anyone know which class is fun and complicated to play?

it was an actual post on the forums, it was fucking hilarious so yes, i copypastaed it

>like brewmaster
Show me what you are spending 75% of your energy on after bs>ke>bof>tp
Show me how you're going to heal, oh what your instal heal no longer functions, oh what your healing spheres dont even proc, oh what your healing spell its 50 energy and has a 3s cast?
The entire spec is based around dodge rmg dmr. It takes no skill to play them now, as a mythic geared tank is just as squishy as an lfr tank.
They even ripped all the fun shit out.

I've been playing Shaman since I started in late TBC and to my recollection we were never crushing the deeps. Middling damage plus support. AoE in WoD was fun as hell though only time I really shined.

I couldn't read through it all. You beat me today.

Try Shadow Priest I know I'm thinking of making one.
Or a Marksman hunter.

Night elf hunter, because shadowmeld and trap launcher and stealth pet guard

I'm actually in love with the new Whirlwind sound.

spriest is love
spriest is life

Pffffffft. Rets can slaughter a lock 1v1. Hur DUUUUUR

Everyones hype about legion and im here with this

daily reminder of a superior time in gaming history

If it makes you feel better I never even got to mythic. Ran out of steam between normal and heroic.

Managed to get Loremaster yesterday so at least I can cross that off my list.

Rets doing damage to anything

Stay away from my love, you fuck.

anyone who plays this game is an underage faggot who is years late

please kys if youre buying this 4th money-grab expansion in a row

>vaniila
>superior to anything besides cata
TBC and WotLK say hi. Questing though mists was better too.

>difficult
>mm hunter.

Pick one faggot

people still play WoW? what year is it?

WoD was good for me the photo is almost ancient now though. but we won't be beating Mythic before the release.

lol those names are pure nerd autism

let it die and maybe bliz will get the signal to stop shitting out expacks and do a second gen mmo

Like I give a shit m8

Tfw finished mythic hfc last august and have been afking farm for 12 months

What a fun game

>difficult
>world of warcraft
fiixed that for ya

>and he's alliance
>and it's an rp server

im fukin dying m8

Given that choice I'll pick MM Hunter. I play to have fun.
I'm not looking for difficulty in World of fucking Warcraft m8.

WW monks are pretty good, its very easy to 1v1 a warrior or a druid or really any class, rogues are a bit tricky tho. They also make pretty good healers and tanks.

Instead of playing wow you might consider reading a few books or perhaps going back to school because kid, you are fucking illiterate.

4 more weeks and summer is over user.

I've played this godforsaken game on and off now for 11 years.

In early BC my total /played time was already over a year

I was on the phone telling a rogue friend of mine how to fucking tank MC during my junior prom

I watched the Leroy vid for damn near a week on repeat AT THE BEACH because there was no interwebs by which to play

Fucking leave now before it consumes you, user. Heed my warnings. There'll always be a new class, a new feature, a new continent.

This game is the beginning of the end times, for 15 dollars a month.

the cringe is real

>implying you're life would have been better without WoW

i know your pain friend.... the suffering never ends

Yeah, your walls of unintelligible rambling are very cringe.

I know I'm making one.
You know its a good spec when the only people I've heard bad mouthing it are dumbasses trying to use Surrender to Madness while fucking questing.

>current year
>not surrendering to madness just to kill critters

Looking forward to nothing, since every time I open battle.net it freezes my comp and I can finish dl last patch

love that pic

5th xpack, dipshit

7th xpac cuntface

>totally missed the point

highest 3v3 rating?

TBC WotLK Cata MoP WoD Legion
6th

What the first user was implying was this is the fourth since its generally agreed that the quality started going down.

6th, bc, wotlk, cata, mop,wod, legion,
>>vanilla was not an exp

Waiting for Legion to actually have something to go for again.

Druid skins ftw

I don't play feral or druid in general. Although the new skins look good.

Your children will play this game.

>Implying he, or any of us, will have children

I refuse to acknowledge pandas as an xpack, twat-stain.

It's pasta you moron. Also b8

I'm sure user will find a nice single mom that needs him to help raise jamals kid.

>Vanilla // relentlessly time-demanding, utterly challenging shit show
>TBC // pretty fucking great
>WotLK // even better

Took a break for a half a year or so

>Cata // total format flip, didn't like how laughably linear the quest system became because I am a masochist and enjoy my own suffering

Took another extended break

>MoP // didn't buy it 'till WoD was on t he horizon. Pandering cash grab at the Chinese. Meh.

>WoD // As it becomes streamlined and readily accessible, it becomes steadily less fun. For whatever reason.

>Legion // We'll see. I guess?

I got Thunderfury, full might, some wrath, rank 9 pvp. My Arcanite Reaper started with Fiery weapon.

I miss the good old days of the game you could not put down for a week unless you wanted to lose all progress both pve and pvp. Where your faithful pal the shammy could sit on the sidelines will Geddon blew us to smithereens, tossing that OOC goodness our way. When we'd spend two hours hopping along rocks in Winterspring just to get a glimpse of the world tree. I remember geeking out because I already had a lvl 37 nature resist ring and that lvl 32 one I just got out of Cathedral will likely pay for my epic.

Maybe time puts rose colored glasses on us all.

That's my two cents. Don't know if it's anything profound, or if I'm a one man echo chamber.

Oh, and fuck you Agrolith, it's my sword.

>implying pandas didn't bring the most content since BC
>implying pandas weren't significantly better than WOD in every way imaginable
>implying pandas didn't bring the best soundtrack of any xpac
>implying pandas brought a game that didn't only cater to nolife raiders
>implying kill you'reselve

post your mount scores boys

only a poor 302 mount score

I agree! Fuck that niggas shit up

This is HIGHLY ACCURTAE. blizzard is absolutely fucking retarded when it comes to class 'balancing'

>implying you love pandas
>implying you were 15 when pandas launched
>implying you can pvp
>implying you shouldn't be out playing pokemon

340 here

Correct about bothe locks and blizzard.
They can't balance the classes they have.
>Yet they're about to slap on another one

tbh

rets damage output is very high.they just play like shit.

yea, they are total fucking retards at balancing classes

So I am playing on kronos 2 dat vanilla.
What reason should I come back? I didn't mind tbc and wotlk was meh. I never got to see vanilla before tbc came out. Also it's freeeeeeeeeee.

Pve and pvp need to be separated. Playing two different games with the same abilities is fucking stupid.

completely disagree

it needs to go back to how it was in vanilla/TBC where there was literally no difference between PVE and PVP.

yes TBC started with the resilience but it was still 1 game, not two comletely diferent progressions

if you want totally separated pve and pvp play GW2

Interesting.

b (short for bump)

my main is mm hunter and theyre being nerfed like a motherfucker. were losing chimera shot to be replaced with aimed shot. as a sole dps class who used to do fuckloads of damage, im basically being rendered useless. guess its time to choose a new main.

>started
people need to stop judging their class based on the prepatch. the artifact weapons will change how it plays significantly

Rofl I love idiots like you who did no damage before and no damage now. MM is incredibly strong. The Patient Sniper/Sidewinders setup let's us do so much ST and AOE damage without losing anything. Nice trips you fucking dolt.

This.
Not to mention some specs are just plain reworked and have new mechanics and rotations.
My brother plays disc priest and had to spend time learning how to use mouse-over macros for the new build.

i can't wait for everyone to have the exact same weapon it's gonna be so cool

And if you're raiding right now you either have 1 of the same 3 weapons as everyone else in your class or you transmogged it. Same shit next xpac. Try thinking.

While I've got y'all, I was playing the PTR today and noticed a lvl 100 elite slime by the weeping cave, in western plaguelands.

A lvl 100 clone of the very slime that dropped Timolain's Phylactery. I killed it, but it dropped nothing.

Does this have to do with the new artifact Ashbringer? It seems like something Blizz would do.

I have played a mage for every expansion (started raiding in TBC). I look at every classes talent trees and see new and interesting things. Then I look back at mine and see talents that used to be baseline, or the same old ones we've had for 2+ expansions. Then there are others that are just plain garbage. Why blizz, why?