So

So.

I know Japan was settled by people who came from the mainland, that is Koreans.

If Japanese are Koreans than why do they hate each other so much?!

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyoreporter.com/2016/12/11/fukushima-cops-korean-man-destroyed-stone-statues-at-shrine/
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2015/07/15/0200000000AEN20150715010500320.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>So.

>I know Poland was settled by people who came from the north, that is Russians.

>If Poles are Russians than why do they hate
>each other so much?!

Western imperialists convinced Japanese that Korean and Chinese are subhuman which caused the Japanese to turn against their brothers.

Do you know cockroach?
Korean means a kind of cockroachs in Japan
And we don't have common ancestors sorry.

>north of Poland
>russia
>education in ukraine
That's why you couldn't draw borders properly and someone had to correct them for you.

I see, I didn't know about that.

It's very sad, I mean the divisions between Poles and Czechs, Slovaks etc. are there but we don't hate each other as much as Koreans and Japanese(island Koreans).

Are there any other reasons finnbro?

>he actually ate that bait

>anything that passed through Korea was Korean.
Then, you are Turks because Indo-Europeans came from Central-Asia.

right back at you

also: salo is meh

Koreans back then or people moving to Japan through Korea peninsula have nothing to do with Koreans

So you just admitted that Japanese are in fact island Koreans?

That clarifies things for me.

So the people who live now in Japan just used Korea as a port?!

Islanders and continentals always hate each others.

If you admit yourself as a Turk, so do I naturally.

Woah there buddy.

Are you inviting me to come over and open a kebab in Japan right now? They seem to be popular at your place.

Japanese are such open people, sheesh. One post and they already invite you over.

what are you talking about? supposedly we have no clues about people moving to Japan unless we can go further back in time.

>Origin of Jōmon and Yayoi:
>immigrants from the northern route (北方ルート in Japanese) including the people from the Korean Peninsula, Mainland China

when do you think that happened?

>Mom, say him, I ain't stupid, I was trolling!
Nice try, ruski.

I'm the one asking questions here.

Jomons were the hunter-gatherers while Yayois were the farmers.
And rice in Japland has never carried genetic marker of one in Korea, but carried one in South China.
It suggests that those settled from mainland to Japan even had nothing to do with Korean peninsula geographically.

ment for

I do not know where my ancestors come from but I smell bad and I have no friends.

err? no. It's your turn to answer. well then passing so long time, we have no confidence as to whether or not even Koreans are related to Korans back then

Fuck off poland, nobody cares about your retarded brain gymnastics.

Seems that genetically Japanese are more close to Tibetans than to Han Chinese and Koreans.

not only that we hate Koreans and always talk shit to them, you should look up Tiawanese-Chinese mainlanders relationship. more obviously, they are the same race.

Yamato race has quite a lot of ancestral backgrounds, the peninsula is just one of them. Besides, there was no such thing as Koreans in the migration period.

English people are french and they hate us too

So.

I know Texas was settled by people who came from the south, that is Mexicans.

So why do Texans hate Mexicans so much?

Why do Japanese hate Koreans in the first place?

Shouldn't Japan strive for good relationship with its only logical regional ally? USA is going to be isolationist again. For Russia you are either vassal or enemy and nothing in between is possible. China is pretty much the same as Russia just more cautious. Taiwan doesn't want to piss China too much, Philliphines are pro chinese, Indonesia and Australia are too far and don't really give a fuck.

South Korea is the only option.

they tried before. Korea ended up stealing all their tech and told them to fuck off

in the first place, why must the Japanese love the people who are harmful to them? seriously. Gaijins like you really make me mad. these days, finally brainwashed Koreans started to come here and commit hate-crimes. why dare they come here? COME HERE TO MAKE TROUBLES? NO WAY.

tokyoreporter.com/2016/12/11/fukushima-cops-korean-man-destroyed-stone-statues-at-shrine/

kek. What go around, comes around

>crying about vandalism

that's not even a tenth of a percent of the crap we have to deal with here. Jesus Christ you japs are so pathetically weak

what? Gooks are only an exception. we get along with Taiwanese, Indonesians and Philippines and the others.

but once you know that, don't you wonder why Koreans do such a thing? do you justify this shit?

an incompetent ally is more harmful than enemies. an isolationist america? good, then we'll beef up military a bit with some hundreds of nukes. china and russia are joke to us.

this is the kinda of attitude that gets you nuked by your betters

When I traveled Korea,they are the most like Japan,so Why do they hate each other??(t is true that there is problem of historical awareness, but...).
I want to get along with Krean.

>Indo-Europeans came from Central-Asia
You mean from Eastern European steppe

no country has ever defeated japan in h2h though, while we've raped china and russia. the only war japan lost was a co-op one, japan's been an invincible lone wolf for millennia and its our nature.

please get off of here unless you don't even understand getting along with Koreans always means that we have to make concession as before.

your whole military history involves kicking nations while they're down. The fairest war Japan had with anyone was with America and we all know how that ended.

unless -> if

seriously, switch TV on or by the internet look up the going-on mess between S.Korea and Japan. naive Japs like you make Koreans misunderstand us.

what nations were kicked while down?

政府と個人は関係ないだろ
確かに韓国政府はクソだけどそれと個人は関係ない
隣の国だし日本人とも近いのだから仲良くした方がいいはず

Korean: raped babies of Khan
Japanese: Kamikaze swept out Khan's army

>military
>birth rate fucked up
Find a flaw

民間での交流、つまり社会の交わりが政府のそれとは関係がないってのは確かだがそれが安全保障に寄与するなんて甘ったれの発想だよ。俺が中国や韓国の親玉ならがんがん日本に移民入れるね。

>I want to get along with Krean.
me too. fuck off racists

1904 was fair fight.

>your whole military history involves kicking nations while they're down.
not true

>The fairest war Japan had with anyone was with America and we all know how that ended.
lel, japan's primary enemy wasn't even america in the first place. learn history. they defeated japan by concentrating their army a few points, while japanese military thinly stretched over the vast extensive areas.

それと平均的な韓国人は日本を文字通りの意味で必要としてない。商売やる上で財閥に勤めるような高級取り人間以外に結びつきなんてないから。

まあその辺のことはクソみたいな日本政府と韓国政府に任せとけばいいよ
我々民間人は草の根の交流を深めていくべきだと思う

China (Japan lost but won k/d), Joseon (Japan lost but won k/d), Ryukyu (Japan actually won, against tiny island kingdom, how brave!), Imperial Russia (Japan won this one) Soviet Union (lost so hard they didn't open far eastern during WWII ensuring axis lost the war), itself (Japan become closed oppresive regime for 200 years, where samurau were so bored shogun had to officially ban seppuku).

That Sam Fisher?

pretty much this. Thanks America san

All Mankinds are from africa and why do you guys hate nigger so much?

t. Netouyo
Zitto animale

I don't think Japan would have had any chance beating U.S in the end even if you guys could have been able to bring down Chinese . 1944-5 U.S was a humongous behemoth.

だから在日を増やす、または投資するみたいな話を今の日本人が快く思うわけないだろ、勝手に言ってな

butthurt

>Axis
>Only Japan left
lang lebe unser führer.

ネトウヨは精神が幼児レベルで止まってるらしい

China lost only because they've been thoroughly fucked by Western powers already

you can't make any excuse.

I heard English are descendants of Nordics. Are they French actually?

never forget that you zainichi are way worse than true Koreans.

>Generalize all of korean just by cases

>Commit outgroup homogeneity bias and blantly say "muh excuse"

You people need to know why people call you a racist.

Shut up,fucking netouyo
I hate you guys because you are gross.

そうやって気に入らないとすぐに相手を在日認定して癇癪起こすのが正に幼児レベルだと何で気付かないのかね
救いようがないわお前

>they defeated japan by concentrating their army a few points, while japanese military thinly stretched over the vast extensive areas.

Copuld it be because Japanese really belive(d) themselves to be superhuman, so they recklessly attacked everything because there's no way mere humans can beat superior being?

but japan first invaded china in the late 1800's, years before the civil war. they also invaded korea, which was essentially under control of china in the late 1500's wasn't in any trouble at the time. in addition, russia was fought decades before the civil war between the tsar and communists.

i don't see how they're down?

China didn't lose though, it was a stalemate already in '40 although Japs really had fucked them earlier

>they've been thoroughly fucked by Western powers already
Although they were exploited by Western countries, same can be said about japan too, but I admit China had gotten shaft more viciously. But then again China was much more populous and had immense resources compared to Japan.

I understand. I hate netouyo.

They invaded while having significant military advantages

both russia and china in the late 1800s were horribly corrupt and on the verge of collapse

both you and korea are quite insular culture wise
as much as you call china commies, they probabbly have the most diverse group culturally, only comparable to india

>civil war between the tsar and communists
White Movement didn't fight for "tsar", most of them fought for democracy or authoritarian rule. You sound like commie scum. Lurk more.

So you're a mix of ainu, chinese and korean?

>netouyo

How vicious are they when not online? Do they break into Korean households and mutilate the Koreans?

>mongol invasion
win by annihilating invasion forces twice
>imjin war
draw at worst since japan annihilated chinese and korean army, and yet retreated for the mastermind's death
>sino japanese war
>russo japanese
>ww1
win
>second sino-japanese war
rekt the bulk of chinese army
>ww2
lost, too many battlefields at once

how were they on the verge of collapse?

>92%+ percent Han

Not even close.

And south East Asians, Polynesiaans and Siberians. We are pretty much diverse genetically.

TYPHOON WON, FLAWLESS VICTORY.

No. they are just Internet Tough Guy.

>just by cases
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAH I LOVE YOU GOOK

then why haven't you yet given back stuff Korean thieves stole like this case? it's because your nation is based on anti-Japan, in other words, your nation twists anything including laws, common sense, and so on when it comes to Japan.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2015/07/15/0200000000AEN20150715010500320.html

Just like Poles, Russians and even puny Kockholes are the part of one thing and hate each other.

genetic studies indicates we are almost korean though

They're an admixture of celt and germans with a bit of nordic. And probably little roman/med.
This is why some parts of England have a genetic background similar to some french regions

Btw France is very diverse genetically.

So then Japan is even more retarded if they thought that strategy would work

typhoons were just the icing on the cake. they had to retreat to ships because they couldn't win on the land.

they are no such groups or activists.
"netouyo"( = right wing in internet) is a term introduced by some stupid leftists that indicates just any person who doesn't like Korea related things in the first place.
I'm a self-hating Jap but sometimes I get called "netouyo" because for saying disadvantageous things for Koreans.

>mongol invasion
>win by annihilating invasion forces twice
It was the weather, divine wind as you called it.

>imjin war
Victory at land, defeat at sea, bald rat's death was just an excuse

>sino japanese war
ok but they were already buttfucked by western powers hard

>russo japanese
great victory indeed

>ww1
Small scale raids against defenceless german colonies

>second sino-japanese war
Yet it was a stalemate already in 1940

>ww2

>win by annihilating invasion forces twice

Win by typhoon twice.

Are you stupid? do you think people pointing out hate-crimes that Koreans are committing do the same shit against Koreans?

>You mean from Eastern European steppe
This
We wuz white mongols and sheeeet trampling our enemies beneath hoof.

There's political reason why Japanese ruler recorded that Japan won by god wind. The government promised to the samurai that the gov will give real estates to samurai who take important roles in the battle. But of course the government doesn't want to give them land a lot. So they emphasizes the god wind.