What do you usually order at starbucks?

What do you usually order at starbucks?

I dont go that shit

only go there for Latte/Frappuccino

>going to starbucks

awful coffee, I go to the cafeteria next to my office, they give you free churros and bizcocho

We don't have Starbucks outside of big cities and even there there aren't many Starbucks because France is a shithole.

This

Who the fuck eats at starbucks?

Just lol.

God thanks, in my city no this shit.

in big cities all the shops are kebab and dirty run-down dark cafés ran by old arabs

no starbucks here

i wish i were an american and i could go to starbucks with all the white people and meet hipster qts

Caramel macchiato and a chocolate swirl

>red velvet cake
This is why you're mexifats.

Wait you guys don't have aesthetic cafés? Where you smoke cigs and be avant garde af?

I don't go there, shitty and overpriced, also high concentration of hipsters, fedoras, and similar "people".

not enough, you need white people do have those places

maybe in the richer neighbourhoods

fuck starbucks. overpriced and bland coffee

Big milk with cream and shitloads of sugar and little bit of diet coke for the coffee like color.

I buy my coffee from cheaper places and drink on the go.

I only like Mocha.

my town is 90% white and we have one starbucks in town. There isn't hipster culture in my new england fly over state, so no tranny's or gays running the place a muck. Also the starbucks has to be ultra fancy to meet our new england aesthetics or they're out.

>feels good

>paying for coffee-flavored milkshakes

this

I usually only go when I get a starbucks gift card.

>going to starbucks

>starcucks

the only good thing about starbucks are the preppy girls

i used to take a lot of pics until my sister found out

>Australians
>going to Starbucks
haha lad, reality check for ya cunt, there are only 3 in Sydney, and fucking no one goes there other than tourists and edgy inner-city poofs

>overpriced standardized sweet crap sold as coffee

You don't have better cofffee shops?

>Starbucks
disgusting coffee

>Starbucks

>ITT bunch of pansy fairy boys who are too good for starbucks

yeah sounds like typical nu male behavior that you'd expect from Sup Forums

not an argument

t. slave defending his corporate overlords

Found the iSlave, hows Chad treating your wife while you take his son iPhone shopping? How about a 2L Coffee from Starbucks to go with your daily shart in the mart?

cappuccino with hazel
I often get it at the station because its close, but I agree apon most in this thread, local coffee shops are alot better but most of the time not anywhere easy accesable

>being this triggered

it's not about corporations or consumer culture. as far as I'm concerned that is completely unavoidable when trying to get coffee. unless you like going to some place run by immigrants, or some numale shop. however this attitude of "I'M TOO GOOD FOR THIS COFFEE" is so cringe.

Pretty sure only nu-male go to Starbucks

I don't think we have Starbucks, or atleast I've never seen one, and never been to one, and i've lived in 3 capital cities, and 3 states and territories.

the only large chain nu-males don't go to is chic fil a. and even then you'll see them in there, abandoning their core principals to get some of that delicious ass chicken.

This

>Unavoidable when to get some coffee.
Are you fucking retarded that you cannot make your own coffee? Not only it's fucking expensive, even it's taste is mediocre at best. It's not worth the damn bucks.

Kiosk you fucking faggot, go there, kankerhoon

>starbucks
Overrated/Expensive shit.

>expecting a $6 drink to taste better than boiled boar urine is "cringeworthy"

We have no Starbucks here

I don't have friends, it'd be awkward to go starfucks alone, right?

never been there, neither I want to

our little cafe's are better than some American soulles franchise.

not if you take a laptop along and pretend to be working on a startup company you're about to launch

Okay, what's the best drink to complement the disguise though leaf? White chocolate mocha? or is it not nu-male enough?

their version of Turkish coffee, which is far better than yours