Im a member of the KKK in Georgia

Im a member of the KKK in Georgia

AMA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PpX_fh7rsA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where is you're congregation located? I might consider joining up.

What part of ga

your*

How does it feel to be so right?

fake and gay. and you can't even hang niggers any more. you are antiquated and worthless. you're worse than a member of Sup Forums. you are worse than neckbeard basement dweller. you are boring. and this is one of your last plays for replies. kys.

How's the 8th grade going?

samefag op gay.
fake neckbeard troll jew.

Im in Ludawici, Georgia. But the United Northern and Southern Knights of the Ku Klux Klan operate in all of Georgia. Check the website for membership info.

Get in here with Sponheim, KKK welcome. Live!
youtube.com/watch?v=PpX_fh7rsA8

How does it feel to have your state flip blue?

It's not about us being right, it;s about doing what needs to be done to purify this country.

When did you decide to become a hero?

How much money do you make per year, what's your level of education, and are you fat?

I was raised into it and don't understand why others do not agree. This is america, and we were founded as a white nation.

I make about $50,000 a year as a car mechanic in a small town.
I droped out of highschool in the 10th grade
No I am not fat.

Me too. brother me too.

So why does your opinion matter?

Do you not want what we want?
We uphold Christian values this country was founded on. We protect these values from those who seek to remove them from our society. Our ideology is simple, self preservation and the advancement of White Christian America.

Bunch of pussy inbred faggot white trash.

practically this entire thread is a samefagging. no proof otherwise.

im out. might as well be fbi.

Why bother, it's not like you'd be able to read it

If you had the ability to get rid of all minorities from this plant but can only do it stages. In what order would you go down the list.

I don't give two shits about skin color or religion so long as it isn't that Islam cancer. I hate niggers but black folks are alright.

I want our country to go back to being state-centered with a weak federal government.

Unfortunately, my opinion doesn't matter. Why should yours?

HAIL HILTER!!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░
░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Sorry that African American kid raped you in high school.

North ga fag here. How many active members would you say are in georgia? Nationwide?

Muslims
Blacks
Mexicans
Jews

When is there ever a good nigger? Look at Detroit, Baltimore, etc. All niggers do is fuck up this great country we have.

oh but its about history not racisms pathetic fools will do or say anything to not be dragged down by boredom

In Georgia there are about 100-200 of us, nationwide we are around 9,000 strong.

Just leaving this here

but you're a nigger too, so....

What does the Klan think of David Duke and why he quit the Klan?

aw hey hey thanks user for putting me second to last and not first

9000/321,368,864 =
0.00002% of the population. Just fuck off and adapt with the times already.

9,000? i think even isis has more then that

David Duke is just like any nigger now. Im not sure why he decided to leave us but what he is doing is against god and the United states.

Someones got to do my yard.

What would you do if leader was actually black

.002 learn to math nigger

prove it nigger

the KKK are worthless southern hicks who cant deal with having to do their own field work. you want a real white power movement join the Aryan brotherhood faggot. instead you hide your faggot face behind that stupid looking white mask.

What do you mean?

>not OVER 9,000!!!!!
Newfag please lurk moar.

Ok op so tell me you wouldnt fuck this if you had the chance

says god. hey user where does it say jesus only liked whites

Why do you all dress like ghosts when I thought you're supposed to hate spooks?

wait so i can stay if i fix up your lawn and flowers once a week?

Why did the KKK vote for Obama?

TWICE!?

How did you come to join the FBI?

When you go to a meeting or rally or whatever the fuck you call it, do you ever see anyone without the hood on? So like, IRL or at work or whatever, do you know who else was at the meeting? Is it like Fight Club where you just nod and don't talk about it?

>having to do their own field work

they would have done their own field work, it was the rich assholes' interest they defended

seems not much has changed

we need to stop right here. moar? name?

>Check the website for membership info.
Goddamn, the KKK is so not hardcore anymore.

lol This might be the stupiest question I've ever heard

No, I would not. She is not pure.

For now.

No comment.

top zoz m9

We always wear our hoods unless you are being initiated. That is the only time anyone else will see your face. We blindfold you but you do not know who we are. If you do go into a place and know a clan member you usually just nod and say hello to your brother, but absolutly no discussion.

Yurizan Beltran

My fucking bed called it wants its bed sheets back retard

Congrats you inbred narcissist.

thank you

Is David Duke a "good" klansman? What do you think of him?

Wouldnt fuck the latina girl. Op is a confirmed faggot.

David Duke is a traitor to the KKK and a nigger fucker. He can go die in hell, he is no brother of mine.

This is why we can't have nice things. We have retarded regressives like this who hold back progress to hold on to backwards beliefs, tell me about how white Jesus was...oh wait he was born in fucking Palistine

who will them after i leave then?

dont worry she wouldn't fuck you anyways. shes probly not into wanna b KKK members who drink cheap american beer and drive an old beat up truck with pellet gun hanging in the rear window

When my mom was in high school in the deep South, she and her boyfriend (both white) parked on a dirt road to do teenager high school stuff. Turns out there was a big ol' cross-burning in the field right next to them and a bunch of KKK'ers started walking toward the car. They took off and as far as she knew, nothing ever came of it. What would have happened if they caught her?

Nothing. If she is white all would be well. They would have just checked to see why they were trespassing on land.

Weird that neither of us like him for very different reasons.

Are you inbred/do you plan on inbreeding in the future?

even in terms of hate groups, you suck. Number dwindled and trash got whiter, my gf is jewish and I respect the Aryan Brotherhood more than you fucks.

Are you voting for Trump, even though he's a false Christian, frequently does business with Jews, and married to a Slav?

No, I do not plan on voting.

She was on the side of a road, so she wasn't trespassing. But what if she somehow had seen who someone was?

Don't you get red shoe laces for killing someone in the kkk? Or something like that

Oh, you're one of those loudmouthed idiots who thinks the country was founded on Christianity. Gotcha.

Why doesn't the KKK start doing philanthropic work? This is how you build membership. Look at the Catholic Church and other Christian missionaries, they go to people in need, provide them with services, and in turn these people get a good impression of them and join. Imagine all those poor, working class white people you can help and organize...

Has Obama done anything positive for the United States, or is he immediately discounted because of his ethnicity?

lol kkk sure has fallen didnt you fags used to own every state house in the south? and know you cant find any candidate that you dont fear

Remember how the government sent the Mafia to kick your ass and succeeded lmao

What's your opinion on Moon Man?

Definitely shows who is better at organized crime

OP disappeared, just like the KKK.

why would you willingly live in Georgia?

serius question to you and any other murricans from a not-tanned german.

Why do you concider hispanic Mexicans/Latinos non white ?
I've visited Spain and Portugal a few times and they are clearly white (not aryan but still white just like the Italians or Greeks)

Aren't Mexicans pretty much the same as Spains beside that 1% Aztec genes in their blood? Can't be that much of a difference + they are uber-cristian

Logic doesn't work with these backwards people.

naw most have more than 1%

some people call it home

Are klecktokens still a thing or is membership free now?

How much cock do you suck faggot?

I'm from Atlanta, and it's fantastic. The suburbs are astonishingly beautiful and full of modern architecture. Even "south Georgians" are really anti-racism for the most part. What's left of OP's people are so rare in Georgia; pretty progressive aside from his minority.

Alabama however... shit is terrifying.

more than 1% but still fairly Negligible. Like probably less native than OP has Irish

Firstly, it's an honor to speak to you. Thank you fot giving us this opportunity. I'd like to know your opinion on today's main issues globally. - crisis and terrorism- and if jews are the main people to blame. Thank you!

More of her!

lol like anyone in Alabama can answer that with any credibility

>modern architecture
Ain't nothing old left after Sherman, that's for sure.

Who got the better pussy: siblings or cousins?