Whoever runs the universe, whether it be God, Kek, Haruhi or any other god

Whoever runs the universe, whether it be God, Kek, Haruhi or any other god.

Please get rid this motherfucker, he killed punk and took a massive shit on it's corpse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oo96jeVW-cU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i second this

Shitty post OP but I recently talked to a pretty dedicated Green Day fan (despite that hes 22)
>Say something about Green Day being an ok pop-punk band
>"No they're not pop punk, they've explained in interviews that they hate that word"
>That doesn't mean they're not pop punk though?
>"No their music is closer to early blues and rock and rolll"
>lol no they're not, they're just every other pop punk band. Like Descendents and Screeching Weasel
>"They were around before pop punk was even coined"
>That doesn't mean they aren't a pop punk band and there is nothing wrong with being a pop punk band either
>He looks at me and says "You clearly don't know enough about the subject" and then walks out the room
He also loves Doctor Who and Star Wars so I'm not surprised by his complete denial and repulsion of criticism but jfc, people who listen to these kinds of bands religiously into their twenties need to grow up

sounds like you're in the wrong here desu

Star Wars is cool, but Doctor Who and pop punk are for autists.

agree, green day are genuinely one of the worst pop punk bands around

there is literally nothing wrong with liking star wars unless he's a normie who only jumped on the bandwagon for the sequel trilogy

Punk is a meme and counterculture is a lie.

Green Day is absolute shit

Don't know how much luck you're gonna get. Kek doesn't seem to like Sup Forums very much.

>"No their music is closer to early blues and rock and rolll"

How could somebody possibly think this? What have they heard that green day is somehow relateable to?

youtu.be/oo96jeVW-cU

Honestly sounds like he's right you pretentious dickweasel.

Also Doctor Who and Star Wars aren't even pop punk bands you faggot

Punk isn't dead though.. It's everywhere where I'm at. Hell, most punks aren't even trolly like the internet punks. People who go to Hardcore shows go to swamp punk shows and so on. I bet there's a good scene where you're at but you're too busy on the computer to find it.

You cannot be punk of you are playing for mtv over it pop punkfags

I like pop punk but it's not real punk

>sweaty
>smelly
>sounds like shit

I'm in nyc where the fuck is the punk scene?

What do you think punk shows are? All the way back to the Ramones that is how it has been. Black Flag was essentially one sweaty perpetually touring noise machine.

Now we're talkin

He's a nu male, he can't handle punk

Start with a more well known punk band. See them live near where you live. Meet some fellow punks. Ask them about local bands. Go to local show. Ask local show musicians about where they're playing. Realize that there are small punk bands on tour 24/7 and punk shows in every town every night of the week. Also, try to meet someone throwing a house show. Tons of punks love that.

Just watch out for crusties.

I don't know anyone but after looking online all I see is a bunch of bullshit.

Manhattan all I see are polished rich kids or hipsters. I might have to try with finding a well known band live like you said, thanks

I wish it were the 80s again, everyone has a stick up their ass

>there is literally nothing wrong with liking star wars
He doesn't like Star Wars, he LOVES Star Wars and will defend every single thing that Lucas splatters his precum over.
He owns this fucking mug ffs
And he's into the lore and shit and he keeps talking about it non stop and won't have a bad word said about any of it

I made a joke to my friends about how Wake me up when September ends was about Billy Joel's dog dying and that he actually has a song about waking up when every month ends for every pet he had which had died (dumb joke I know) and he said that was offensive to Billy Joel and that I should be ashamed somehow.

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike fuuuuuuuuuuuuck dude, who gives a shit

I swear it's not like that. You just have to talk to people. Friends of mine have been able to book venues from Florida to California to NY.

NY is full of punk stuff. Hardcore shows are essentially exactly like they were in the 80s. Just get involved. I know for a fact NY is always booming. Plus, don't be so judgmental. There are a lot of douches out there, but the more people you talk to the more you can understand/get involved in your scene.

Step 1 is to get off of Sup Forums

>start own punk band
>make scene
>????
>profit

I'll even name it for you 'Nancy Reagan's Diddlers'

American Idiot is the best punk album of the 00s tho

Also he has like an encyclopedic knowledge of pop culture/star wars/doctor who/video games. And he will disrupt you when you get a date wrong about some banal shit and correct you.

So in other words he has spent so much time learning completely useless garbage to fill the vacuum of a personality he has.
I can't talk about him any more 2bh and he's not the worst person ever, he just gets on my nerves and even though my friends complain about some of the things he does we're all too nice to actually complain about him.

It's one of those things where we all know that it's too far to complain about him because the problems we have with him are the kinds of problems that are gonna be with him for life and will hinder his sociability forever.

hes right though

Yeah Sup Forums will kill your social skills but maybe atleast some punk rockers browse here

Ill take your word for it, NY is always booming 24/7 you are right. Im gonna try again hopefully I can start going to shows and making music

I'm gonna try it, hopefully I don't get booed by some Manhattan trust fund kid

Punk shows are a meme.

And you're totally not an antifaggot.

Nothing matters, everything decays, everything in the entire universe is completely useless garbage, lighten up faggot

Everyone has to start somewhere. Don't take harsh criticism personally. Sometimes you can learn a lot from an asshole.. (though, I'd never boo a musician, it's hard work/takes guts to do).

It's like in life. Some people just wont like you, and others will. Just do your thing.

bands always think they're not the genre they are.

I've seen some pretty shit musicians work a crowd before. The other side of the coin is being able to be charismatic because you're going to be dealing with a lot of drunk people with pack animal mentalities.

t. 15 yo "nerd"

What do you think Sup Forums is?

What an autist. I love Star Wars as well, but I don't let it cloud my judgement of the retardation that is the prequels and George Lucas.

A landfill for all the shitposts

Well I've had social problems since forever so hopefully I can meet and play with people like me

I don't want to deal with it but if there not like prep school normies I'm ok with it

The more you interact the better you'll get. You're human, a lot more people will be understanding about it.

I've tried but my timing is always off or some other bullshit (talking at the wrong moments ect)

You're over thinking everything. It's tough to get through being socially awkward but the more you just be yourself and go where you're wanted, the better you'll get. Remember as well, a lot of other people are just as nervous/awkward as you. Just take a deep breath and try. Don't beat yourself up too hard.

Yeah a lot of people meme but I think I'm gueniunely a little autistic. I've been to rich preppy schools and low class public ones but every time I try to join the group I really don't fit in well. (not trying to be a snowflake)

>Billy Joel

I fuckin lold but I call him that to tease him.

Forget my other post

Thanks for your advice I will do the best I can

>whether it be God

You forgot the a letter, again.

PRAISE 'IM

PRAISE KEK, LORD N SAVIOR

>it's a people remember Haruhi exists episode

But did you have the high ground?

>Kyoani will never make a season 3
I lold fucking hell
lads you've been really funny and supportive in this thread