Was he right?

Was he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5URA0I6cFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dork, he just had to put in some minimal effort like the rest of us

instead, he wanted to be one of those retards who thinks he too good to have to get a girl liquored up first

he looks like his penis was really small

i find him to be the funniest meme of all time

>dad is semi famous
>made of money
>5/10
>can't play sports because is uncoordinated
>why aren't women falling into my lap

10/10 redpilled character

Virgins are never right.

Explain Sup Forums then

His dad was rich and he wasn't unattractive, meanwhile I am a obese man who struggles to pay the rent sometimes and I have had several girlfriends.

Literally beta.

American jocks and chads are so dumb and retarded they make this moron look smart. Even if this guy wasn't a psychopath, actually dressed nice and tried talking to girls he'd still be laughed out of the room by the retarded cheerleaders and their braindead, vapid and soulless mentally deficient walking wallets

Don't forget that he accidently killed himself.

he just drived

They are not right.

Attractive people with good upbringing ride on a wave of confidence and social grace that is the result of their happy experiences throughout life.

If you are cursed with bad genetics and bad upbringing then you get to a point where you basically become social ly retarded, through very little fault of your own.

Now I know what you faggots are thinking ...

> 'Why didn't he just talk to them?'

>'He should have just lifted bro!'

> 'just b urself :^)'

This is easy to say from the perspective of someone who has never experienced being dealt a shitty hand in life. I wonder how many of you faggots would be 'just talk to them bro' if someone disfigured your face with acid, or made you into a 5'5 chink mixbreed.

Whatever you think of Elliot, he ended his life on his own terms.

He died a real human bean.

He was a cuck and should have killed himself before he killed other people.

I'm attractive with an abusive upbringing, what should I do to get on the wave?

What was the shitty hand that life dealt him?

he ugly

Of course. Based Elliot kicked off the beta uprising and started the fire. Gone before his time. Real hero and a real human bean.

( ._.) ( ;_;)
youtube.com/watch?v=j5URA0I6cFg

i find it hard to believe he did anything that was accused without being blackout drunk; dude was the most pussy little bitch spinless jellyfish who ever lived. I would have loved shoving him into a locker.

spineless*

Of courshe!

I don't get this whole "beta uprising" trash. What's the end game? To murder anyone who's a "normie"? /r9k/ is full of retards who constantly complain about women not fucking them when they never even try to approach one. Let's say the "beta uprising" happens, all "chads" are dead, now what? You're still fucking morons who have no clue how to do anything but post here

Idk, you're probably fucked. And probably ugly too. Legitimately attractive people always make it easily, no matter if they had abuse or even if they are jobless hardcore addicts, they will still have easymode girls and friends due to their looks.

You can always 'improve' yourself. Usually ugly people have to be absolutely vicious and dominant in life to get anywhere.

It's best to just accept desu. If you didnt ride the wave for the first 20 years (when your brain and personality is still forming) it's pretty much impossible to change your habits or status.

What's the average size of a dick?

his main goal was to kill a bunch of blonde girls who wouldn't throw themselves at him because he was a pathetic entitled worm

Manlet, ugly, mixbreed, identity problems, retarded parents, possible aspergers or autism...

That's only on the surface, any of these are crippling on their own..

All together? A disaster waiting to happen

Is american culture really like this? Like it's shown in the movies? Bullying and social tribes and that shit is absolutely embarrasing

Nice gif.

yeah but those women you dated are bottom of the barrel fat turds like you

what are you proud of?

Yes, everything in movies are exactly how things happen in real life.

How the fuck did he have a shitty life?

He's better looking than me, wears designer clothes and drives a luxury car. He grew up in luxury while I had to work my ass off at FedEx to pay for college. I also drive a shitbox Mazda that my older cousin gave to me. And I'm average-looking at best though I am taller and stronger than him because I played hockey and hit the gym.

The chink genes are a drawback, but he passes for white. I've seen Orientals at my gym who are manlets, but ripped as fuck and banging 10/10 white girls. All he needed to do was quit being socially autistic, listen to his therapist, make new friends at college (which is easy as fuck), and slowly but surely get the confidence to land a hot chick.

For fuck's sake, I lost my virginity in freshman year to a hot Juban (half-Jew half-Cuban) with glorious titties. If I could do it, so could that sperglord. No excuses.

He won't die a virgin? Like you and whatever the guy in OP's name is? Nobody remembers it because he didn't even get a good score.

He didn't have a fucking filter. Who the fuck posts his real name as his handle on a message board along with his picture?

Wearing nice clothes and having a nice car (debatable, it was expensive but it was a piece of shit BMW let's be real) doesn't make you automatically happy. Are you still a teenager?

>The chink genes are a drawback, but he passes for white

That's irrelevant when you're 5'5"