Last 2 digits decides how long you go without eating

Last 2 digits decides how long you go without eating.

drinking water is allowed

Ok.

It's almost 10pm and I haven't eaten anything yet today. I'm just now starting to get hungry.

Sweet

How long as in minutes or hours?

Fuck you I'm hungry

hours

Years!?!?!?

Roll

nigger

Are we talking minutes here? Or seconds?

I'm hoping seconds.

34 days man, that's gonna be hard. Good luck!

days, pussy

Rollinnnnnn

roll

What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you do drugs

enjoy your 66 days then

a

Bitch

Roll

I can do it. I'll just increase my cigarette smoking to keep my hunger down.

Planck time

yum

roll

i hope 99

You won't make it

Yeah man, didn't think of that. I got 32 days, but I think I should be fine cos I've already eaten this month.

meters

miles, this is merica son

K

No. I really think something is wrong with me. I'm never hungry I pretty much force myself to eat beacuse I know I have to so I don't pass out. Sometimes I eat lunch at work but mostly I don't eat till I get home at the end of the day. I smoke a lot of cigarettes every day though.

Rollin

ohhh so its probably just cancer

Yea I will. If I get real hungry I'll just chew some gum and drink a bunch of water.

Probably, cancer does run in my family.

im sorry to hear that. i was just foolin

Idk

rrrolll

Most cancers would make you more hungry, because they need energy (which they take from you, and you take from food) in order to grow.

rollin.. for ghandi mode

It's all good, I'm sick of life anyway. My dad got diagnosed with colon cancer earlier this year, my grandfather has skin cancer, and my grandmother beat breast cancer.

rolling for hours.

F

roll but probably wont do it

Let's try this shit

roll

Roll

I want to see how long it takes to actually feel hunger

Well, guess I'm having breakfast

Roland Emmerich

I've gone 2 full days without eating and still didn't feel hungry.

im fat

Eyup

not actually going to do it

ok i'll do it

Okay

meme tset

In college I was similar, didn't think about eating until dinner time. Also didn't drink enough water, got kidney stones, it was miserable. I hope you're at least drinking water, user!

roll

Lucky bastard

Yeah, I was kinda hoping for 50+ because I've done that before too, wanted to see how long I could go. I mean, I guess I still could.

Am I allowed to eat after I roll and then start the time because I haven't eaten yet

at the very least I drink 1 liter a day most days it's about 1.5 -2 liters. I live in Texas the summer is super brutal if I don't drink a bunch of water.

Roll

Roll

ever? You're missing out m8. Go try it.

Nope, 3.625 days starting now.

Roo

Fuck it. Roll.

I feel like I could have gone longer, but after the two days I started to get dizzy so I decided to eat even though I wasn't feeling hungry.

rolling

Good, keep it up. I hope you stay healthy!

Aight

I drink at least 2 litres of water per day in winter in britain.
I drink at least 7 pints of water a day if it's summer and I'm doing something active.

fuck

Thanks man. When i do eat I try to eat healthy. I really like salad with chicken or ham or some kind of meat in it so that's usually what my goto is.

Wait. Time is in minutes, hours, days, months?

kms

roll

W/e roll

Shit

uh... minutes, hours, days? I'll do hours.

roll

Eh

Bet

Rolling for days. I'm no bitch, will delivar.

I fast for a day pretty often. Anything more is going to be a challenge.

i

Rolling for days, fuck you pussy niggers.

roll

Memes inbound

sweet

how long