Just a normal Trump rally

Just a normal Trump rally

Where's Waldo is going to be replaced with "Find the minority at the Trump rally"

go back to facebook faggot

Exactly what Mobile, Alabama needs...A protectionist mercantilist hellbent on reducing our reliance on trade...we'll be such a boon to our importing/exporting industry

He wants to improve industry so we export more than we import. You know, like we did back when America was great and the American dream was actually attainable.

My grandma still doesn't understand why I couldn't just get a job straight out of highschool and afford a house by the time I was 22.

The idea that I even needed to go to college was crazy to her. When she grew up you just got a job, worked the same job for 40 years, and everything was fine.

awesome

This is scaring the shit out of me please tell me this no real?

I prefer a candidate that has aliens in the crowd over one that has zombies.

I mean fuck, those aliens have faster than light travel figured out and they support Trump, that has to mean something.

Yeah, you're smoking crack if you think we can be competitive with China's manufacturing prowess. American's won't work for wages as low as the Chinese commoner will...

Sure, Trump will slap a tariff on Chinese made goods to make American manufacturing competitive but then the price of toasters will double and you'll be bitching about that instead

>when you low key know neither candidate is going to do shit for anyone

The key is to be a leader in quality manufacturing like Germany and Japan. America is a leader in quality goods but we can do better.

China just churns out cheap sub par quality shit for a lower price. People buy German and Japanese engineering if they want quality.

Bruh the guy on his left knows

Dat baby's though.
it knows it is being touched by evil

The US is a leading manufacturer in several highly engineered fields, such as aerospace and computing...but those fields are well above the capabilities of the typical Trumpkin.

America is also a leading provider of services, which for some reason isn't as renowned as manufacturing despite the massive amount of money it brings in each year. We're particularly adept at technology and finance

HOLY SHIT DO YOU GUYS SEE THE AL

I regret not going there that night

They're called Mexicans you fucking racist.

how can so many rich white people be so stupid? I don't understand.