Fuck you I liked it: Movie Edition

Fuck you I liked it: Movie Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZVtxaLWV78
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's almost heartbreaking that the movie ending up being so bad.

drr drr drr, this thread was made for me

Care to explain why it's "bad" without sounding like a marvel fanboy?

good movie

I see nothing but great movies in this thread, I think critics are faggots

Almost? So much potential wasted. This was "threatens the future of the franchise" levels of bad. I seriously hope the DC cinematic universe can pull its shit together with Justice League and Wonder Woman.

Ghostbusters 2

Edgy

I loved this movie too. The plot was alright, the visuals were really good, the music was spectacular, and it was an enjoyable experience.

Watch that edge bro

The major gripe I had about this was that he wasn't really intelligent. Every reaction he had to every scenario was strictly to program.

Hate when people whine about it not being like the game or characters looking nothing like the game. It's a movie, man! Nobody said Super Mario Bros.:The Game:The Movie. Sheesh!

Third best terminator film in my opinion

>698614837
people hate this?

Critics are faggots. They can't even enjoy movies anymore it's just a job to them and they give good review only to those who pay.

Same, I don't care what they say

I'm pretty much only into sci-fi if you couldn't tell

It probably would've been liked by more people if the second half was better

I can never trust reviews to give me a realistic idea of what to expect from a film, because everyone has a fucking agenda nowadays. The result usual being that I don't watch a film until it happens to be on HBO and by that time all hype/criticism has essentially subsided.

This film was so confusing i punched my dad in the jaw

the movie made with the left over money from repoman

karls weiner disco haven song makes it gold for me

and the pogues

speaking of

T1=T2 > Salvation > T3 >>>>> Genisys

its confusing but i watched some youtube explanation videos and its pretty simple

I actually liked it.
It was so fucked up it affected me much more than any horror movie.

Cool. I liked it all.

reloaded too.

If Super Mario Bros. the game had never even existed to be compared to the movie this movie would still be a pile of shit.

It's an unmitigated piece of crap, but if you liked it, great. Emilia Clarke is fucking adorable no matter what.

Just don't expect a sequel.

Genisys -> Salvation

yeah exactly what im thinking

prometheus was honestly not too bad, people just get too attached to the franchise they saw when they were younger

>everyone has a fucking agenda nowadays

I loved that movie. Almost ready to consider it better then the 70's one.

its mythology is original imo

Sorry but no. These movies were legit ASS

Explain how you can enjoy even a second of this fuckery

this

Literally KILL YOUR SELF
Fucking cuck
>pic related, Batman is the best and would beat all those characters from Gotham to Timbuktu

>Tries to stealthily hide the fact that I'm a DC fanboy

Do you disagree?

T2 > T1 > Genisys > T3 = Salvation

>Rihanna

People:"IS IT AN ALIEN PREQUEL?"
Ridley: "Well... it takes place before it and in the same universe, but it's its own story"
People: "ALIEN PREQUEL AWESOME"

People: "WTF THAT DIDN'T EXPLAIN ANYTHING ABOUT ALIEN"

I have a destruction fetish

people hated this? shit was dope. did the twist put people off or something?

We're fortunate to have an expert with us this evening.

I'm sorry, your comment is hilariously stupid. It probably would've been liked by more people if half of the movie was better?

"This movie would've been great if it wasn't shitty" is true of every shitty movie.

I'm not much of a movie expert to analyze minor flaws or whatever, but why's it shit? I liked the whole underground universe thing and the bros living in Brooklyn. And the little mario references like the Bullet Bill shoes and the Bomb-Omb walking around.

interstellar was bad?

It was completely average the whole way through/10

Dude I don't think anyone hated this movie. I'm not even religious but holy shit I wanted to be after I saw that.

Incredibly underrated

How to be a critic.
Step 1) hate movies

I really like prometheus but there are scenes that are incredibly dumb. Like home boy playing with a fucking alien cobra.

Can't wait for the next one that's being filmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZVtxaLWV78

I loved that movie man, now I wanna watch it again.

>His house was cozy af

I disagree with talking like a 14-year-old to make a point.

It got a lot of hate because mostly people couldn't understand the ending, so they decided the movie was bad

Gladly, although your quickness to bring up Marvel just leads me to believe that you're simply a DC fanboy who wants to petition to bring down Rotten Tomatoes.

Where do I stand on this? I think both DC and Marvel have made both good and bad films. I don't side with either because brand loyalty is retarded, especially when the brand frequently uses different artists, writers, directors, and actors.

>This movie was a mess. An hour into the film they were barely wrapping up the introduction.

>There was no plot progression, rather than offering several scenes that offered some sort of cohesive story to allow the viewers to become invested in something, it was just a jumbled scatterbrained collection of scene after scene. As if this wasn't bad enough, many of the scenes were repetitive and could have been tossed entirely, the movies run time is unnecessary.

>Next up is editing, the film's editing is like a Hot Topic-sponsored fever dream. Even more insulting is the fact that this shitty editing wasn't even planned at all, it was tacked on by the studio.

(1/2)

>About the studio, the reason they called for so many rewrites and reshoots is because they saw the success of Deadpool and began to panic. They wanted to write in more jokes (which were mostly terrible, btw) and film with a grittier tone. Their rewrites and reshoots fucked the movie, David Ayer is a talented writer and director, I see potential in this film and truly believe it could have been decent if it didn't get totally shit on.

>Adding on to the plot progression, this movie had absolutely no story to tell. The first act was introducing the characters and introducing story elements which would typically be used to form a plot in a reputable film. Act 2 comes along, and all these plot-inducing story elements are put on hold so the characters can repeat shit they've already done, spit out jokes that make The Amazing Spiderman 2 look fantastic, and were (not so) coincidentally apart of the reshoots that the studio ushered in after Deadpool's success. Finally in Act 3 these underdeveloped plots are rushed back in as if the audience was supposed to care about something that was only briefly mentioned, never fleshed out, and was put aside for a nightmarish 50 minutes of poorly done action scenes that could only be redeemed by catchy pop songs and Margot Robbie's ass.

Wow I didnt realize so many people hated this movie. I thought it was liked...

I like this movie. Could have been way better but I like it.

Dope fuckin movie

That movie was cool.

The fuck are you talking about nigger? Start making sense or jog on.

Because its worse than the original and the only good bit is that rapey sex scene.

only some critics have agendas, like the SJW-types that gave Ghostbusters glowing reviews before ever seeing it. Most professional movie critics are fairly objective and review flims based on how good of a flim they are as far as story, pacing, characters, etc, regardless of what fanboys would think of it

>never shows her in a sexy manner.

Fucking waste.

related

I actually loved this movie, thought every bit of it was great. I think it got tanked because everyone was against the director, which... he's made some pretty bad choices. Any movie that's completely dependent on a plot twist is gonna be a shitty movie, but Lady in the Water didn't have that quality.

It's like everyone was furious that the movie didn't have the thing that the director was famously hated for putting in his movies, and meanwhile missed a really beautiful thing.

But it was also a pretty artsy sort of flick, and a lot of his fanbase at the time was of the 'bro' persuasion...

It got lots of hate, check IMDB and RT. "Too religious" is the biggest complaint

I was hoping it'd be good but it was shit.

Im trying to find a good comedy to watch. Not talking about trash tier Jim Carey, Adam Sanlder type shit. Anyone know of anything thats legit funny as fuck?

I don't care what anyone says. It was funny.

He was a biologist, it was a living thing, and he was trying to impress the geologist. It was dumb of his character sure, but well written if you cool off and think about it.

People may bash it but this is my favorite movie ever.
I'm even going full trap cosplay as leeloo

You're free to like Lady in the water or Avatar or any of his other bad movies, but let's be honest, this guy fizzled out long ago.

No its not. Not at all close.

these movies where fucking the fucking best, I cannot fathom how overlooked they are.

>literally
>cuck
You have no right telling anyone to kill themselves

I loved this movie

The Naked Gun movies and Spy Hard are totally funny. Not many people I've showed it to agree though. :\