If you could genocide any group of people, what would it be?

If you could genocide any group of people, what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QJWb9Opsrj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the poor

ALL of them? Holy shit. Imagine a world without them. An even playing field again.

Nignogs

Pee-ons

homo sapien sapien, all of them. start fresh with maybe 100,000 people, let the environment recover

stupid people

Hillary supporters

of course if we kill all 6 Hillary supporters is that genocide?

Fucking Indians (The ones from India)
>cheap as fuck
>smelly
>always pretending to be microsoft on the phone
>gang rapey as fuck
>they still shit outside like dogs

White people.

Women

humans

Jews, but do a better job

muslims

>inb4 virgin
I'm gay and women are fucking horrible

all muslims

Fucking ecofriendly fucks like this nigger.

Also niggers.

Sup Forums dwellers. Fucking cancer

There will always be poor people so you will end killing everyone. You included

I would exterminate all you fucking cis shitlords without a second thought.

All Sup Forums posters

panocide

That's the plan nigger.

Pretty sure he means like trailer fucks and niggers that live on welfare, also homeless, hate them too.

FEMINISTS /SJW

THAT IS LITERALLY THE ONLY LOGICAL OPTION

kek

KILL yourself

Black Americans. Every other race to arrive after them has exceeded them by the simple method of not being bitter, angry little murder-shits. They'll never integrate and at "best" they'll become a 5th column of muslim converts and merge the desire to murder whites with uh, the desire to murder whites. Kill em. They're useless.

protip: heat the atmosphere to some ludicrous temperature using nuclear tech and the nitrogen in the atmosphere will combust.
everything would die
woohoo!

What do you have against white people?

you could literally kill 500 million of them and there would still be more people there than the us

Jews again

Why don't you understand that you have a fucking mental disorder and you're asking the rest of us to confirm your fairy tale fantasy is reality? You'll only ever always be just a stupid fucking faggot.

Women prior to menopause. Traps would become the new female norm, yet nobody would be capable of reproducing. Society would be gay until eventual extinction.

I would lead a global effort to destroy all egg storage to eliminate this loophole.

How about we make a list of what shouldn't be exterminated, being much easier to do so.
Competent white people, hot Asian women, and illegal Mexicans with good work ethic.

I think we all can agree that world would be a better place without muslims. I know it's just a small part of them who go crazy and bomb people but the rest of muslims are still useless. They had they time centuries ago when there were good muslims mathematics etc but right know they are just like a pain in the ass for the rest of the world. So I yes I think I would kill jews.

Neo-Fascists & Ultra Conservatives

What do you have against the Jews?

Killing all women, than reproduction with eggs after removing useless trash that breeds SJW like Tumblr and shit, Women would be partially more barable, and we would need to collect eggs from certain women every so often to continue reproduction.

Everyone under 120 IQ is a good place to start, then move onto anyone that believes there is a creator god.

We should be enjoying our vacations to mars and flying cars pretty quickly. Guns will become available for everyone for hunting and sporting. The TSA and CIA will no longer have jobs.

youtu.be/QJWb9Opsrj0

They've basically done it to themselves, but might as well finish them off

A world where fucking traps wouldnt be considerated gay. I like it.

*Tips Fedora*

Muslims are fucking CANCER.
My neighborhood has a fucking mosque near it. None of them can drive, they litter everywhere, destroy the roads, houses look like trash, everypublic building in half mile radius is fucking infested with ragheads and the smell of shit, fuck Muslims.

lol, you are so mad for no reason Redneck. You owe almost everything to the Greatness of India.

This guy gets it!

Hindus are not that bad really. Hardly any hindu terrorists, but they're bad about that caste thing, damn.

Indians contribute to the intelligence and culture of the world in many ways though.

My german blood says the kikes.

Flat-Earthers.

Easier question would be what don't I have against Jews

Thank you. I don't have a fedora though or anything like it.

This is your King. SUBMIT, cuck!

Edgy

Well, just name the top two reasons you hate them and think they need to die.

IMPLYING.
Everything in your second sentence exposes you as a race traitor. KYS!

1. They're subhuman
2. They need to die

Asians

Jewfag detected.

They exist. Its the only one I need

gypsies. they are everywhere in my country and they are fucking cancer.

Phillipinos. The fucking mexicans of Asia.

It's not that edgy really. Wanting civil peaceful society that's not dogmatic is not horrible, right?

It would eliminate jihadists altogether. Makes no edginess.

then be one, join the group

IQ test

anyone below 120 has to die

Seriously consider killing yourself, that post was dripping with sarcasm, you fucking cuck.

the jews

pretty much,
and start over with a small group of people from first world democratic countries with slightly better than average IQs, no geniuses but no retards

Fuck you faggot you will have to kill me first if you want to hurt my waifu

Who's middle bottom and middle top in that picture?

That is two insults, but not two reasons really.

Do you have some reasons why you think the jews are bad?
Nope, Not a jew - but I'm interested in why someone would want to kill them all.

Is it your ideological commitment to kill the jews?

Do you have reasons why? Just name the top two reasons why you think Jews are bad for the world.

SJWs, BLM Activists, Hispanics who say fuck the USA yet they're living here, Gangbangers, Unproductive niggers + violent niggers, unproductive whiteys + violent whiteys and Subway employees who put literally two tomatoes on my sandwiches.

muzzies
muzzies
muzzies
Filthy shitsoaked muzzies.

IQ is a poor test of intelligence

Nope. I didn't raise any children that were not mine, okthxbye

Are you thinking of killing yourself? It's not a bad idea altogether for you.

Sudaca's and Chicano's

suck vishu's elephant dick you revolting brown overpopulator.

IQ can be reworked to include all kinds of intelligence

the general idea is to measure everyone and kill everyone below 1 standard deviation higher than the mean value

yes im suggesting to kill more than half the worlds population

Do you have another type of intelligence test that is more accurate we could use than an "Intelligence Quotient" test that tests a person's problem solving ability?

>this

We won't likely see this in our lifetime, but at some point in the future blacks will either overtake non-blacks via their runaway levels of reproduction or non-blacks will finally pull the trigger on ethnic cleansing in hopes of saving what's left of their gene pool.

Every race and ethnic group on the planet despises Africans... Though most will never admit this out of fear of being branded a bigot

Myself then everyone else

Only correct answer

Pale homosexual Mediterraneans

Smells like summer boys

>Gangbangers

Don't genocide my fetish.

I live East of San Francisco, and there's a HUGE population of that romani garbage that went around to pre-forclosure estate sales and let their children run in and pocket whatever looked expensive while the adults scattered. When the police came they'd claim that the stolen stuff was presents from relatives. We actually trapped one of those rat fuck kids in the yard with an attack dog (a neighbor's yard and dog) and it mauled the kid so bad that piece of shit lost an eye and six fingers. The police were so fed up they encouraged us to beat any of them we caught stealing so bad that they couldn't ever steal again.

degenerates

Fucking this

oh dude no doubt, waaaay more than half would be great, like 75-80 percent

it just worries me that we'd only have "geniuses" left, something just unsettling about it

I guess the user that wanted to kill Jews can't use his words and answer the question. It's normal because those that want to kill Jews are typically are too stupid to compete with them, so they're afraid of them.

That's a result of colonization. Take some people's land, give it to someone else and watch the violence. If you were given your neighbor's shitty ass house, and your neighbor was given your house by the government and told, this is your home now, legally. What do? Think your neighbor's gonna give back your house? Hella no.

I fucking hate you. If I could genocide anybody, I'd genocide you.

I had one of those fucks coat my driveway and they tried to break in as I was driving away, I came back and fucking body slammed one of the italo-niggers and the other one drove away leaving the unconscious one on my driveway. I dropped him off behind the deli, feeling like he could find his way home from there.

Feminists

It's good to use your words and tell us how you feel, even if you're really stupid, we want to know what you have to say.

Then slavery and all that shit, kept stupid for so long, then kept poor for so long, and just recently get a shot at equality, like about a couple generations at most? Sounds like a slight disadvantage

Niggers

You're too nice, I'd let you live.