Incest thread

Incest thread
Real stories go

bump for sister stories and nudes

i fapped to my sisters nudes for a whole week constantly but i deleted them cuz i was worried about getting caught

Bump sister stories

only have a daddy/daughter story if anyone is curious. don't wanna waste time anyways.

basically barbies for "favors" and other things. spoiled rotten, didnt' see the wrong in it.

Pla user... Tell me

Bump

post it nigga

I used to masturbate my 14 yo lil sister when she was asleep. Now she's 16 and I need a plan to fuck her in the furure. She knows I'm sexually attracted to her cause she caught me staring at her ass/boobs several times. She looks at me and smiles but that's all.

oh damn i haven't fapped to tripson in ages

Go for it Sup Forumsro

Anyone else here think that incest impregnation is hot as hell?

basically when i was younger, id get pulled into his lap a lot, esp when he was drunk.

i could feel it against me, and it felt kinda nice because of the warmth and all. he eventually got more aggressive. then the gifts followed.

damn i hope you get to fuck her
you should 'accidentally' send her a snap of your dick

Bump for gay incest and nudes

Cont?

What does she look like?

yup, same here

Touch her butt sometimes. "Mess around"

I even licked her pussy a couple of these times... Omfg that taste dude. My dick was diamonds right in the moment I sneaked in her room all that nights...

I remember to ask her softly if she did like it while I was licking, soft speaking. I think I heard something like "mhm", in mid of her deep breaths. Maybe it's just my head. Maybe not. Hope it was the second.

Bumping

She's 1.60m, flat, black/brown hair. She got a good pair of boobs for being only 16. And her ass... THAT ASS.

Anyone have one of those long ass incest greentexts? I always forget to save them

beware fingering her after you cum on your hand for obvious reasons.

though a turkey baster with can be fun injecting stuff into her

post stories, i want to jack it and need some good stories

Pics? No face of course

Bumping this. Those stories are always a good read.

Bump

Need more details

Pics or didn't happened.

Don't know if counts as incest but my step dad started molesting me at age nine. He also made me do things to his son whom I developed feelings for. I was in a voluntary relationship with him for 10 years. We stopped when we decided we wanted kids but not with each other. I'm married now and he has a long term girlfriend. Occasionally he'll call me when he's drunk to..relive old memories and I usually give in to him. I still love him.

Did your step dad ever get caught?

Good girl

Give us the story of the first time with the stepdad and be detailed

Please say you know that girl's name or where I can find more of her. PLEASE.

you should all kill yourselves

he gave me "candies", hormones, which made me hit puberty early and now im 100lbs with G cup boobs... i look like a total bimbo so... the attention is nice.

the first time wasn' easy for me at all... he had to hold me down and literally make me. i cried, but as we all know... can't stop it, he had fun at least.

I'd really rather not talk about his part in it he was a terrible man and he's dead now. But no he never got caught in the sense of punishment, my mom knew but she allowed it cuz of her drug habit and crazy fear of being alone.

Incest thread.
>Not one god damn good incest story thus far.

this, what the dick. My penis has achieved levels of hardness not previously known to man.

check model mayhem it came from there.

did you end up lactating? any side effects, or do you know what he gave you?

creampie stories?

I always try to touch her when we are doing stuff like fighting for the remote, when we are close looking films/series... She is more "huggy" the last months btw

honestly only side effect was my titties got massive. and i'm literally a total airhead(cant deny it). he gave me bc as well so.. a few cream pies :/ the asshole

you're all degenerates

Found her, name is Misstress/Miss Kitty Katt.
She has a twitter but still haven't found any more of her photos or anything for some odd reason.

Need pics, thats hot as fuck, no face if you dont want to

shit

that sucks...how does you husband like your tits?

I'm in fucking suicide mode.

Just these recent years my sister has moved away to live with my father in a different city, and when she moved there i would never fucking ever think about her sexually or anything close to it. This winter she started traveling to live with us some weekends and now by the summer shes staying with us for a month and a half.

When she came here and i saw her for the first time i was just thinking she had became more grown and beautiful, but when she started wearing tight shorts around our apartment i had the fucking itch of my life, i suddenly cant even be close to her without being obsessed with the thought of me being inside her. I seriously cant for one second stop thinking about fucking her when she is in the same room as me, i've never been this way before, ive had beautiful girlfriends but this is something way fucking more crazy. Her ass had reached that perfect just perfect divine state of perkyness and size, her tits was growing but her ass had been growing way ahead the rest of her body, she was so tiny overall and petite but her ass was getting big but not nastly big.

We got closer and closer (cont)

no husband, only 18 lol

her model mayhem page is what is from, but the member section, due to the bra.she has a nice tight shirt one

I'd be willing to answer questions about me and my stepbrother tho. I chose to be with him and have no resentment to him. He's a gentle loving man completely different from his father. And I can say with honest he doesn't touch kids and we don't role play as kids either. So sorry if that was your thing.

Holy fucking shit your hot as fuck, no bra would be absolutely perfect goddamn

I stopped fingering her when she turned 15

shit, those are some rocking tits, Kinda curious what hormones you were given

seconded

tell us about some of the stuff you two did. what do you role-play as?

i wasn't kidding, im a total bimbo. i was raised to believe only my looks matter... it's hard to forget that kind of "training"

Anyone have anymore greentext stories?

look at it this way: more knowledge you get in your head, the hotter you become.

Show off that body you filthy whore

Tell us a story of the first time he had sex with you and you actually climaxed - or got close to it.

Also, how often did he cum inside you? Did you like it?

Follow my snapchat. I post hotties like you all the time. Maybe you can be one ;)

Can we see them in their full glory?

get a set of breast pumps to play with. your nipps will go nuts after a few days

more stuff about your bro plz

Tits or gtfo

only have kik sry
only ive never orgasmed, so
that makes literally no sense

Ass while lying is all I can give

sauce on model

What happened fucking sucks, but atleast physically you must be one of the hottest women ive ever seen. Your body is fucking stunning, and id love to see more of you

Agreed

what he said

lewd kik or chatting kik?

>Me, be a 15yo beta kissless fag
>Huge southern family, only 2 cousins within my age range though
> Dude was a redneck, but always talked about sex and girls, even snuck me my first dirty mag, so we were cool. Compared dick sizes once, that was it.
>Chick cousin was a slut since 13. Always tried to convince me to just talk to girls and wanted me to fuck one of her friends to build my confidence.
>Huge NYE family part at my uncles. All the parents are getting plastered so everyone is staying the night. They let the 3 of us have some drinks too.
>Chick cousin is flirty like normal and ends us flashing me because I confessed to have never seen tits in person before. Even let me hold one.
>Fast forward to the middle of the night. I wake up paralyzed to an overwhelming feeling.... I am getting my dick sucked.
>Being super beta, I stay completely still and don't make a sound. I do not want to ruin this at all.
>I try to last as long as I can, but after 2 mins, my breathing starts getting heavy...
>And there it is, my first orgasm that wasn't my hand. I was lost in bliss... until I heard the pleasurable moan coming from under the blanket as they continue to suck after they swallowed my load.
>Hot right? Except that moan fucking came from the dude cousin....
>So I pretended like I never really woke up, and just rolled to my side. >Thankfully at 15, I could shoot almost a North quality blast, so that combined with I assumed the alcohol made him go throw up.
>Thank god someone woke up and he never came back.

To this day, I have never brought it up to him nor will I. Hope you faggots like your incest.

kik: nchantr3ss
honestly normal? lol

Ok, so tell us the first time he was inside you and you actually liked it.

Also did you shave your pussy as a young girl or did you rock the pubic hair?

OK message me on kik. My kik is stuffulike

I'm the result of cousin incest

Me 20 sister just turned 17, Played with tits, every night for like 6 months.

Didn't really think about this shit b4 but I started lurking Sup Forums back in 08 . one night were watching a movie with the family.

> it ends
> everyone else goes to bed except sister passed out on couch
> parents turn off lights
> I start playing video games
> at one point there's a bright flash that hurts my eyes so I turn away from the screen.
> notice her right titty is out of her shirt, think she was scratching her chest or stomach, dunno tbh. They're fucking big (D cups I think) and nicely shaped
> I continue playing games for a few minutes, before the urge to touch takes over
> I slowly lift the other side of her shirt to expose the other tit
> hand shaking so much adrenaline
> work up the nerve to grope that shit more than a handful, she starts to moan a little (I'm so fucking hard)
> I didn't take it any further, just played with them for 20 minutes or so
> heard sound of someone upstairs, pulled her shirt back down and lied down on the floor, too nervous to continue, went upstairs to my room and went to bed.
> 6 months later she freaks out in front of my parents and accuses me.
> siblings and parents don't believe her. Know she's a whore that sleeps with college guys, does drugs, and starts drama
> mfw mom and dad say they know if never do that, and she has to go live with my aunt and uncle out of state.

About a month after she left I started fucking my 15yo cousin. What has this place done to me

>Huge southern family

Already knew that was heading for gay redneck shit

Thanks for making me cum

sexy as fuck

Also, what timezone? I need to crash, bit I would love to chat about random stuff tomorrow

Sure. I'll dump what I have.
1/6

got you laid

Checked and seriously dude, I fucking hate that side of the family for all of their retarded hick shit

2/6

(1/3 of this story)

Thank you kind user

I have a story about a family friend's daughter babysitting me? Anyone interested?

3/6

(2/3 this story)

You're welcome.

Hope she will make me cum in a more phisically meaning soon.

4/6.

(3/3 this story)

5/6

Column, a classic.