/pg/ Pedals and Effects General

Post your boards and pedals and stuff like that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU_rI2dZcmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone familiar with this pedal? Would it be good for synths?

Go to /gg/ this is too niche

youtube.com/watch?v=aU_rI2dZcmM
i need this

Favorite pedals?

Got a WMD Geiger Counter and holy shit is it blowing me away. I'm surprised so many reviews have it written off as a bitcrusher, there are so many goddamn different sounds it can make

OP here. Honestly my favorite is the MXR Analog chorus, it's incredibly versatile for a standard chassis with 5 knobs. Great for post punk sound as well

just get a boss fuzz F-3 (F-5 is good too) senpai

I know it's a meme but I cannot get over how much I love the big muff

Dumping my sexy pedals folder

/pg/ for life fuck /gg/, not even the best /gg/ desu.

Fuck those /gg/ haters, /pg/ for days

kek

Another Quality post here in /pg/

we have fun here

Nice edit

/gg/ is making fun of us, fuck those guys, we should make pedal general a regular thing

they are mean and only enjoy blogposting, pedals are love.

Post your board user

y-you first senpai

Got it all wired up today, now more 9V batteries for me :-D

deja vu

Holy fuck, hello again user, Merry Christmas, getting any more pedals for xmas tomorrow? also got any recommendations for noise gates, I think I might get one

Merry Christmas lad, most probably not, but I'm gonna buy some fresh memes for myself. You? I have no idea about noise gates.

My board was my gift this Christmas, what fresh memes are you buying?

can you replace rim with poop and fuzz with farts?

Looking at the caroline meteore and the red panda context and particle.

This is the first line of the promo for the Meterore
>"Imagine taking the ice bucket challenge, but you’re dunking yourself in dreams!"
Are you sure its the pedal for you?

I see that early Arc Effects Big Green in there ;)

fucking dropped, why are pedal companies so awful?

Start your own, I'm going to take up DYI pedals when I retire, I'm going to make the gritty fuzzbox anyone's ever seen

I ordered a hail satan 2 months ago, still waiting :/

bummer lad, have you emailed? I know it's just one dude that makes them by hand, but still, you want it for xmas

Nah, I'll just buy your pedals, so long as you're a moody autist who's angry at the world.

I hope I won't be, but I'll make sure to make my pedals not meme tier

>muff style pedal demo
>sustain isn't all the way up

Good lad, can we get a list of pedal companies that aren't memesters?

What make a pedal company not meme tier? What should I avoid?

Stay safe, buy Boss.

Are EX meme tier? Lots of there stuff is good but sometime the stray a little far in to the crazy zone, also my vote for meme pedal maker are Earthquaker devices

just got an mxr dyna comp and never had a compressor before. recommended pedal orders when using other effects like distortions, wah, echo, etc.?

EHX? They're safe, too big to be memes. EQD are definitely the memest.

Still would give a nut for a pedal of theirs, would never gig with it, I guess thats the defining feature of a meme pedal, something you'd play with but would never use for something live

Always put the compressor as your first in the chain, except for a tuner or reverb if you do lo-fi stuff. This image should help you with the rest

I don't mind meme pedals from meme companies.

wah usually goes before distortion

thanks! this'll help.

Emulator/ Wah + Whamulator/ Chorus = Everything I need for 5 sets of variety.

Favorite reverb pedal /pg/?

my BOARD

I have mixed feelings about the Vanguard. It does sound nice but it's extremely noisy, doesn't behave well with my other pedals (causes everything after it to pop very loudly when engaged) and it ticks when you turn the knobs.

I have a solid state amp, an Orange CR120 to be exact.
What's a good overdrive pedal to get that goes well with a SS amp?

I have mixed feelings about the Vanguard. It does sound nice but it's extremely noisy, doesn't behave well with my other pedals (causes everything after it to pop very loudly when engaged) and it ticks when you turn the knobs.

Meant to quote

So, has anyone tinkered with one of the Behringer pedals TC Electronics pimped out ?
I can't seem to find gutshots, let alone schematics.

>Always put the compressor as your first in the chain
i disagree, theoretically correct but the longer I'd been playing I realized compressor goes after dirt pedals. you can already get the same sound as compressor before dirt by simply just adding more gain. the beauty of compressor after dirt is being able to use the lower gain settings without losing the sustain.

Thoughts on Digitech X-series pedals such as Digidelay, Digiverb and Synth Wah?

I doubt you want an overdrive as in a pedal meant to push the front of a tube amp and ( maybe ) add some grit of its own like a ts or a sd-1.

Boss bd-2 or ( better imo ) od-3 are great standalone mild to mid dirtboxes. The Rat works great this way as well but the low gain settings are really finnicky if you don't swap the gain pot for a lower value.

That's one of my favorite reverbs of all time.

Digidelay is pretty good for looping and tape looping. Digiverb is also good. Nice reverse effects I sold it though since i have the blackhole

I got the particle. It's okay.
It's fun to mess around with and stuff, but it's hard to integrate it with other pedals and have it sound good.
You also can't run distortion or any gain into it, otherwise it starts clipping.

If you have the money, it's dope. But it's not really good for practicality

the context is the best under 200usd dollar reverb you can buy imo

>pedal general

Do I need to start again?