twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What

Ww2...

autism

Haha cucks XD

>be swedes
>actively taking in and being cucked by bulls that you see as racially inferior

>We wuz honorrary arryans

How was Hitler seeing us as inferior? Maresal Antonescu was one of his most respected allies.

miau miau h0m0
x---DDDDDDDD

It's true, cucks

u r homo cuckleberg :-D

>be Sweden
>have no real understanding of history

>be sweden
>actively breed with the racially inferior

Compelling argument, not saying he's right but he did see you as racially inferior.

But that apparentely didn't bother you too much

He did, and you just swallowed it and helped him.

Cucks

u r a gay :---D

>swedish flag

massive autismo

>t: homo-peter
HAHAAHAHAHA LOL U GAY HOMO

whats a gay?

Read about it, if they had the opportunity to give fenno-swedes a high rank instead of a regular finn, They would do it, daddy hitlerkun didn't regard you as high as you' like to think pekka

average homo swede who sucks dick balls XDD
benis balls homo swede balls XDDDD

>be swedish
>actively cooperate with everybody that sees you as racially inferior

homo x-d

bine ca stati aici sa va capcauneze inferior musulmanii din suedia in loc sa stati cu fratii vostri pe chanon punct ro sa postati meimeiuri flacari

hehe

>be sweden
>sell natural resources to nazis to aid them in their holocaust and lebensraum efforts
>otherwise not even threatened
>later take shitloads of marshall plan aid

what's the difference between finns and fennoswedes?
they are genetically identical, but the latter sucks benis and speaks homo language XDDD

>ceaun
Parca era mort locul ala

Sieg Heil Axis

youtube.com/watch?v=UfpjLsMgAsw

Not much at all, but if they regarded someone just speaking your own language as lower, that might give you a view of what they thought of you as people

xoxo

>Ching chong we wuz Honorrary Arryanz desu

>be Croatia
>Germans actively devise a thesis with Croatian scientists that "confirms" the Ostrogothic roots of Croats
>excluded from Nazi ethnic "hit lists"
>considered good lackeys and Goths
lmao

very good post nigger

>Honorrary Arryanz
wuz made up by south africans in regard to trades during apartheid for what its worth

>Be Sweden
>Refuse helping finns
>Sell resources to nazis and just watch by while they annex the neighboring countries
>After the war take loads of marshall aid though your ass didn't even suffer
>Finns refused marshall aid althoug we lost shitton of people 20% of our land and had germans burn lappland
>Now 70 years later swedes slander us on every occasion

Now people, do you see why we are not so fond of the "gracious" people west to us. I'd take a norwegian, german or even russian instead of these scum.

>even russian
yeah no they're buttfucking us to this day with their waste dumps into the gulf of finland

here is a german (you) just for (you)

I didn't know Swedes bred with Portuguese people.

thank (you)

Another (((german))) (You) for (You)

it was political. they had their own racial theories of muh Nordics (Finns were too tainted by Mongoloid blood etc) but they just tried to further German interests any way they could

so did the countries that allied with Germany. Bulgaria would have gotten a good chuck of Yugo and Greek territory had the Axis won

at least they're not breeding with Italy lol
got em

Norway leaved the union, It's totalt their fault. But anyway, it was the government which decided and even though we were officialy neutral, we contributed with more military tech and volunteers than any other country, i think that counts as caring.

>we contributed with more military tech and volunteers than any other country

That'd be germany. Otherwise you may consider my post as banter, but it gets to my nerves how pompous some swedes get. Still thanks for taking care of the children and sending some men here.

Lol

>be Germany
>believe in a system where only the strongest survive
>lose

What do modern neo nazis even say about this?

>at least we have mosques

It was cooperate or get rolled over.

Might be, in your case. We started cooperating with Germans in 1929

it seems that there is a stain on your flag italy

culturally enriched aryans

Haha, well memed. But Japan is actually a very homogenous country

They blame the jews. I'm not even memeing.

they blame everyone that is different
That goes for different Peoples religion, Culture, Homecountry, Wealth, Intelligence, etc..

>later take shitloads of marshall plan aid
This was the biggest load of shit. They were less affected than we were.

Ironically during my time in the army almost all finnish swedes had some sort of physical defect like flat feet, fucked up joints or tendons, bad eyesight etc.
That's what you get when you won't get off your high horse because "m-muh dirty finn genes" and end up inbred.

They weren't affected, if anything they came up on profit form the whole situation.

See:

It was worth it though, we were like the second or third richest country in the world after the war.

And we came on par with you without marshall aid or any aid to that matter within 50 years. And now your crashing that carefully built plane with no survivors faster than we managed to built ours.

50 years is a long time btw, and Sweden was amazing during that time. We're still 10k richer in gdp per capita

These memes actually trigger me since Finland_Swedes are not one but multiple distinct groups.
They can be broadly summer up as three parts

1. West Coast Ostrobothnian Finland-Swedes, mixed with Saami people.
Never accomplished anything. Look rather Chinesey like Tim Sparv.

2. Uusimaa-Nyland regular Finland-Swedes.
Look pretty similar to Finns and have Finnish ancestors and in turn many Finns have ancestors from them. Decent people.

3. Upper class German-Scottish-Russian etc etc mixed people like Mannerheim(German)
These people have just about nothing to do with the rest of Finland-Swedes(particularly with those from Ostrobothnia)

That's pretty much because your economy isn't as dependent on Exporting electronics and you have your own money + lots of natural resources.

Do swedes unironically make these? Because that would pretty much tell how much they know about anything.

finn is racially superior than aryan ubermenschen

>Lots of natural resources
Because russia and Iran are definitively rich, first world countries right? Face it, that's not the most important thing. We're still better off in living btw.

Of course that's coming from an asian.

>imprisoned swedes

HOL UP

Refugees bring crime rates up. What's up with northern finland btw?

so sorry pls forgive

>Because russia and Iran are definitively rich, first world countries right?
Lol you know fucking nothing of economics if you make such claims. Also i find the first par tof that pic hard to believe. Is that statistic form the 90s?

>be Swede
>cant afford healthcare
>get sentenced to prison

Search *If it were my home*. Deny it if you want.

Less people and more neighbour/friend/family disputes i guess.

It uses 3 year old data. I'm not denying it, but it's most likely risen there. Also the first argument wasn't about us being better in no way. Currently your economy stands because you can devaluate your currency and have high gross produce. Let's look how long you can keep it before the wellfare state starts to suffer proper from internal problems.

Daily reminder that Hitler saw Greeks as superior

>Not submitting to Anglo Hegemony

Let's see here, are greeks slavs?
>Yes
Argument destroyed

More like turks.

Sweden future:
>Bunch of nergroids
>literally subhumans
>MUH WE WUZ EMPIRE KARX 12 M8 CRACKA
>MUH WE RULE EBINLAND AND SHEEET
Jusus, communism is a cancer of the earth.

What did he mean by this

you'll see