This is Poland's only """achievement"""

This is Poland's only """achievement""".

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/stats/292030/achievements
youtu.be/Lfvv52Q6TvA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tormentum
youtube.com/watch?v=UJbIIC6FSPs
youtube.com/watch?v=SR_37f6hHTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A Polish general designed West Point. That's an achievement.

Also pierogi are pretty dope.

steamcommunity.com/stats/292030/achievements

Witcher 3 has 78 achievements.

nah, they also won the volleyball world cup a few years ago

they also trigger brits, that's a good achievement

>kept commies out of europe
Poland is based

No. We also created pierogi, vodka and kiełbasa. We also pioneered toilet cleaning technology.

I really wish a giant meteorite would slam into austrlia and kill all life there,

just imagine how many collective assholes would disappear from the world in one swift smite.

please Allah, make it happen!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

no

i thought vodka was russian

yes

poland
yes

They better the American revolution which means they are forever freedom friends. That's why America pushed for a free polish state in during ww2

so tolerant and progressive...

*ww1

wódka first appeared in Poland, later in Russia

If the next possible Witcher game doesn't have an option for a homosexual romance - then it sure is BOYCOTT

oh wow, i didnt know that

luckly, there wont be another witcher game

Oh come on,
it's the XIIIth century

you arent even a real country, komrade

just as much as the soviet union wasnt a real country.

yous can barely manage the zoo yous got going over there on that continent.

just imagine what would happen if we flood the USA with all sorts of russian mongols and khazars and tatars.

Like most people

the Poland's one and only achievement was to convince people that such country deserves existence

good thing we're a colony puppeteered by America otherwise this shithole would just collapse and implode

this

fuck this

talk about of your asshole, stupid fucktard

hey would you like to know what I did with my USA passport and papers?

sold them to some middle eastern terrorist organization.

I may have helped killing american cocksuckers...and Im perfectly fine with that.

and they cannot do jack shit to me. :)

you need to go back, Ivan

cannot do not a single jack shit to me. :D

i have 48 xd
i have depression when someone reminds me of witcher cus i spent 2 months playing it 8-16h daily with no sleeping sometimes etc and that game was sense of my life for that 2 months

na karachan won

That picture's horrible

We wuz christ of nations
youtu.be/Lfvv52Q6TvA

Their black metal scene is alright

No, they only made it bad reputation

>It's the current century!
xD

no, this is too en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tormentum

only australia achivement is guy from discovery series who was killed by a fucking fish

Witcher 1 is unironically one of the best RPGs ever made tbqh

all evidence points to polish being the master race

Is this good? There hasn't been any games that would interest me in quite a while so I have figured maybe I should get into the witcher games.

idk i haven't played in witcher 1 and 2, but i have played in witcher 3 and it's fucking masterpiece tbqh, want to cry when i realize i won't play it again without knowing plot

John Sobieski

disgusting bandwagoners
i bet the only reason you played it is because of Sup Forums memes

Meanwhile australia has 0 games developed there

it's a good game though

it's very polished game

10/10

not true

bitch please, i spent the last year playing all witcher games and reading the books for 4-14h EVERY day

>Steam pleb
t. GOG master race here

Well, worth it, this game is masterpiece.

>polish lad grows up in the US
>looks american as fuck
What the fuck do you feed them, ameriburgers respond immediately

near-perfect body desu

woah woah woah, hold your kurwa's

maybe, but still - there's not a single Austrian achievement that I know of

oh YES

its bretty good

Witcher was great, but Bloodborne was unironically 10/10 for me.

don't you fucking touch poland you fuckboy

technically a witcher too

YES!

>Australia
>Calling a funny picture horrible
Fucking ridiculous, I thought Australians we're suppose to be better then that.

wtf i love poland now

I tried playing the first game. I got bored in the intro area after a few hours. Games should be interesting/fun instantly.

The combat for all games is ass. And that's 90% of the game.

>tfw triss and yen is the closest I've even come to experiencing a relationship with a female and got too emotionally invested to ever stop replaying
>mfw first finished the game and this started playing as you stood there all alone feeling like you just got left behind by your only friends in the world youtube.com/watch?v=UJbIIC6FSPs

Witcher 1 had soul, then they sold out

git gud, it's like the barkham series system except actually fun

kek

Let it go, genghis. Those days are gone.
Leaf has taken your throne and you are in no position to retake it, such feeble attempts inspire more pity than anything else.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. I can understand people bitching about witcher 1 since the gameplay was something different that normies wouldn't appreciate but 2 and 3 have very solid fighting mechanics.

They rekt the pinkos in the '20s though, dude. What's wrong with you, don't you know any hist- oh wait, you're Australian, never mind.

>Australian achievement

you're me, i can't listen to witcher soundtracks anymore, and triss and yen were a very few women i don't hate (even though they don't exist, but fuck that)

Tbh I can't think of a single Australian achievement aside from a hat with shit hanging from it to scare flies away.

youtube.com/watch?v=SR_37f6hHTE
Vice is cancer when they get political, but this is a pretty decent documentary

This one game eclipses whatever trash the Australian game industry has produced.

They also produced Sienkiewicz, Gombrowicz, Lem, the Narrenturm books by Sapkowski, pretty much cracked Enigma, stopped two significant invasions into Europe in their tracks (technically it was mostly the Cossacks' achievement the second time around, but Ukrainian cultural identification didn't exist then and they were citizens of Rzecz Pospolita), have a seriously underrated cinema, and most importantly made Call of Juarez.

Regards, kinda dislike Poles

give cyberpunk 2077 already you pierogi eating fucks

What a suspiciously civil post.
>Lem
I'm surprised you don't consider him a Ukrainian, he was from Lviv after all :^)

That's a damn big achievement. You are looking at the best game series of all time.

Well, before the war Ukraine made STALKERs and Cossacks (I don't remember if Metro was made in Ukr. or in Rus.), Czechs made Mafia and Arma, Russkies make interesting niche strategies/RPGs like that remake of Fantasy General, remake of King's Bounty, last year Serbs published one very good Fallout-like RPG - Underrail etc. etc. Generally speaking all Slavic countries have some good developers.

Don't be a dick.

No register plates!?!

Lmao who gives a shit

And Mickiewicz was from Belarus. What is it that makes Poles with half a brain prefer to get the hell out of their country?

You have to be over 18 for this site, kiddo.

how can other daughterfus even compete?

Where do you think we are, you massive cockmongler?
>What is it that makes Poles with half a brain prefer to get the hell out of their country?
I could ask you the very same question

hey bolan
cyberpunk 2077 when

Dobry artysta to biedny artysta
when you develop a personal responsibility :^)

Other poles, they're the thickest most depressed sons of bitches in this part of the world.

They will drag you down and keep you there for thinking diffrently.

Fuck poles.

pls no bully. I just didn't enjoy the gameplay and the story didn't move fast enough to make it worthwhile to play through it.

>technically it was mostly the Cossacks' achievement the second time around
What do you mean specifically?

Khotyn battle.

There is no reason why anyone should force himself to play something he doesn't enjoy, for example Torment is seen as one of the best RPG-s, but I simply don't like it, I mean - supposedly it has a great story, but a game is not a book. Games need good mechanics and gameplay, not blocks of text.

T-thanks polefriend. I had the same experience with Planescape

I thought that you mean this battle - that's why I asked because Sahajdaczny's Cossacks participated in the first battle of Khotyn, not the second one and you wrote "the second time around".

I meant the Mongolian invasion and the Ottoman one back in my first post, not the two Ottoman ones.