Are you doing your duty to procreate with a superior East Asian woman to raise the overall IQ of the human race...

Are you doing your duty to procreate with a superior East Asian woman to raise the overall IQ of the human race, and help end racism by creating more hybrid children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/12/21/my-son-wont-look-asian-hell-be-a-superior-half-asian-and-wont-have-problems-with-being-the-son-of-a-fetish-couple/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/the-2014-mentally-ill-eurasian-list-why-you-should-be-pointing-fingers-at-every-white-man-and-asian-female-couple-you-see/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/12/17/imagine-a-child-born-from-this/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/like-most-asian-girls-i-prefer-white-men-my-son-wont-have-problems-he-wont-be-asian-2/
halfasian.org/2016/07/24/miss-singapore-2003-bernice-wong-casey-who-dislikes-local-singaporean-guys-is-married-to-a-racist-rich-white-male-and-they-also-have-a-hapa-son/
halfasian.org/2016/09/25/australian-man-rapes-and-robs-vietnamese-woman-in-kmart-bathroom-he-is-married-to-a-vietnamese-woman-and-has-two-hapa-kids/
halfasian.org/2017/01/02/finnish-hardcore-white-nationalist-and-founder-of-finnish-resistance-movement-neo-nazi-group-gives-up-white-supremacy-abandons-wife-and-kids-marries-chinese-woman-and-moves-to-chongqing-china/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZD_kxHSFMKY
youtube.com/watch?v=rbb8juYENmM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pregnant asians look so disgusting

Same with latinas tbqh

Why do so many American jews have ugly af asian wives

he likes to sniff their farts

The parasite is looking for a new host.

Every Asian-White halfie I've ever known was a fucking idiot, probably because of the Asians are all geniuses stereotype

Because JMAF/WMAF is the future

>be jewish
>be part of the 1% who rule the world
>give it all up for you and your children for an ugly chink
reeeee
why
i'm so jealous, give me your spot to be a jew if you don't want it

Really? How idiot?

Only jewish women can have jewish children

GOTTA

GET

*pukes*

>tfw no North Korean gf

A GOOK

For a East Asian woman to be born, her parents must be 100% pure East Asian. Her superiority thus implies that East Asian males are, in fact, superior to all the other inferior races (including yours, OP) on this planet.

As a result, an East Asian woman who racemixes with anybody other than another East Asian would, in fact, not be "procreating" as you so put it, but diluting her superior genetics and lowering the overall IQ of the human race as a consequence of her miscegenation.

The hybrid children will only possess half of the superior genetics which her superior East Asian ancestors passed down to her and the other half would just be mere genetic garbage.

Checkmate.

The white, masculine qualities of the man and the feminine Asian qualities of the woman is what is passed down. This is why Hafus are desired.

Also, kikes are not white.

This is true. Half-Asians are true masterrace

All the cherrypicked wm/af have kike fathers funnily enough

This is also why wm/af daughters are atrocious

An East Asian man has much more virility than a white "man", though. The feminine qualities of a white woman complements this inherent superiority very well, which is why all the successful hafus have Asian fathers and White mothers.

East Asian males are also dominant over white men. The only way you are able to "procreate" with a member of our race is if we allow you to. Hence, cementing your race's submissive and, when it comes to sex, inferior nature to ours.

no, iberians are too high test for asian fetishes, it looks so wrong, just look at this video

youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY

>iberians are too high test for asian fetishes
tell that to Dinamene

I know only two asians and they are both vietnamese. Worst fucking people I have ever seen in my life.
1st one is a guy from elementary school he failed fucking twice and started to work as janitor after that (didnt finish elementary). He was a big bully and by big I mean he weighed like 150kg.
2nd is vietnamese girl from highschool, the most annoying person ever. I swear to god this bitch couldnt shut the fuck up with her high pitched voice for 5 seconds. The worst thing is she was trying to play tough because she was insecure little shit and whenever she met someone new she immediately started talk behind their back. Asians are trash

t. sample size of 2

I love how people talk about things they are not qualified to talk about because of muh gut feeling or personal experience.

it's the exact opposite for me

What's opposite?

penis fuel

>muh conservative asian waifus

where are my oven dodging niggaz at?

>Chan then entered Harvard University, where she met and began dating Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook, in 2003
>zuckerberg launched Facebook from his Harvard dormitory room on February 4, 2004
And he didn't trade up and they're still together. That's pretty cute tbqh.

it would be difficult to trust anyone after becoming wealthy

Not if you're really in love.

what about other women who are already rich ? surely at some point they're rich enough to not give a shit about money

true, but I mean because he already had a solid relationship with her before the wealth

trading up would be really risky

i'm pretty jelly tho 2bh and believe their love is genuine

I guess that was perfectly possible considering he was in Harvard.

>ending racism
why tho, i want to feel i am better than others for things i dont have to work for

/r/asianmasculinity

>East Asian males are also dominant over white men. The only way you are able to "procreate" with a member of our race is if we allow you to. Hence, cementing your race's submissive and, when it comes to sex, inferior nature to ours.

Explain why I got approached by Korean girls and had a couple of onenight stands when I was at an E-Sports tournament in South Korea. I'll wait.

because Swedes are perceived to be extra white

Just look at Lexa Doig and Grace Park and a lot more, i think asian-european could be a really great match.

Not to mention genetically the asians are way older than the europeans.

if I had to be 50% chink and 50% kike, i'd definitely kill myself lmao, poor kid

If I could kill anyone in the world it would be mark zuckerburg
I just hate him

>implying chink/kike isn't the recipe for evil genius

i'm like the least white it gets while still being white and asians are still easy
they are easy for eveyrbody i think

>mfw hapa sons and asian wives are the truth death knell of whites

I can't wait to see how ridiculously fugly that kid's going to be

The child has a father with personal wealth of 50 billion dollars. He'll be alright since with that kind of money he could buy hire all russian women in the world to be his personal sex slaves twice over.

you have the classy parisian stereotypes

Shit. So that's why the girls treated me to Bibimbap so fucking much? Because I'm white and so is the rice?

There is a certain level of ugliness at which even money won't help you, save for the AIDS infested gold digging sluts

Yes

I'm black and find them easy. Not Asian Americans, though, with the exception of California, Virginia, and New York.

>tfw your wifes shoulder are broader than your own

Sauce?

>hapa man
>unstable sociopath

>hapa woman
>top qt

why is this?

They still typically are unstable and sexual deviants. Being qtpie doesn't make them not crazy

all women are crazy and unstable

It makes them that more dickable.

WTF, I love hapas now.

I honestly don't think you understand how much money 50 billion dollars is. No one will give a rats ass how you look like, and even then you can surgical alter yourself to look like anything you want.

Is this race or immigration background? If it is race, then those people are not "Asian". They're American.

this

>jews
>white

pick one and only one

Hot

Based Keanu he's the best Hapa

Wouldn't that bring the overall IQ down?

I'm colorblind and can't read that graph desu.

Daily reminder that the benefits gained by hybridization tend to be lost in a few generations.

hafus are high IQ...for white.
hafus are fucking idiot for east asians.

Poetic.

i'd like to, but there are no qt asian women where i live (the only ones i have come across are a bunch of male chinks and they tend to be quite rude and prefer to keep it to themselves). So it is pointless to be sad about it. Also:
- jew guy
- asian woman
>LE SUPREME GENTLEMAN INTENSIFIES

see>

t. poorfag with no understanding of relationships

Why are Asian females so superior?

They're really not

no they're not, she's just chubby and not that attractive. Asians are typically small and look cute when pregnant. Well no one really looks that great when pregnant but if it's your child and partner...

sauce

The daughters know to love BWC just as their moms did.

That child is going to be hideous

No comment is best

>An East Asian man has much more virility than a white "man", though
Top KEK.
The manlets of the world.

Is the Hapa thing a meme or is it a known thing?
Are there any reliable data or information on this?

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/12/21/my-son-wont-look-asian-hell-be-a-superior-half-asian-and-wont-have-problems-with-being-the-son-of-a-fetish-couple/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/the-2014-mentally-ill-eurasian-list-why-you-should-be-pointing-fingers-at-every-white-man-and-asian-female-couple-you-see/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/12/17/imagine-a-child-born-from-this/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/like-most-asian-girls-i-prefer-white-men-my-son-wont-have-problems-he-wont-be-asian-2/

halfasian.org/2016/07/24/miss-singapore-2003-bernice-wong-casey-who-dislikes-local-singaporean-guys-is-married-to-a-racist-rich-white-male-and-they-also-have-a-hapa-son/

halfasian.org/2016/09/25/australian-man-rapes-and-robs-vietnamese-woman-in-kmart-bathroom-he-is-married-to-a-vietnamese-woman-and-has-two-hapa-kids/

halfasian.org/2017/01/02/finnish-hardcore-white-nationalist-and-founder-of-finnish-resistance-movement-neo-nazi-group-gives-up-white-supremacy-abandons-wife-and-kids-marries-chinese-woman-and-moves-to-chongqing-china/

See
The batshit insane ramblings of hapas make me want to never impregnate an Asian women.

>P-please bear my children white women...it's not small, I swear...

that asian lady weighs more than her husband

Jesus christ, this shit makes White guilt look like fucking candyland.

Well hidden feminine penis.

Why do you think this hapa is so messed up? Why does he have such a weird voice?

He has a Youtube channel too
youtube.com/watch?v=ZD_kxHSFMKY

AMWF mutt here, stop cherrypicking.

>asians living the US A

>What really resonates with me is how you bring up how racist white supremacist KKK dudes would NEVER take a hapa as white. And I mean NEVER. Those same guys argue over Italians being white.
Makes me think

dat mask

youtube.com/watch?v=rbb8juYENmM

the 40/60 split for whites never changes lol it was the same for this election

I'm sure his father is going to commit suicide

Stupid moron lie

Kys