Why are people like pic related allowed to exist? Where did we go so wrong, Sup Forums?

Why are people like pic related allowed to exist? Where did we go so wrong, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9tKKA7cqRMA?t=49s
youtube.com/watch?v=eaT6tLzgYLc
youtube.com/watch?v=6SwiSpudKWI
youtube.com/watch?v=vPg81ORhlyU
youtube.com/watch?v=trt1AcxPb3E
youtube.com/watch?v=b8n4nQY-Z_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i've only ever seen the tinder meme thing of this bitch. who is she?

a live goblin, obviously

>she
>implying

That fucking stache

ewwww lol

*xi

I love how he has the GG stash

I'd still fuck it

youtu.be/9tKKA7cqRMA?t=49s

obviously a huge GG fan

Same reason you're allowed to exist: cause none of it fucking matters.

Let me guess, next you're gonna ask why the sky's fucking blue. Or how good things could possibly happen to bad people, or any other number of inane and pointless questions.

Nobody "went wrong". You're just very clearly new to this whole life thing. Wait'll you get a load of the 13 year old gay kid who regularly gets drunk and ass-fucks adults three times his age. Bet that shit'll blow your mind.

GG !!!!!

PAINt Arya

ugh

fuckin hideous creature

We were lied to.
We believed it, but we were so, so, wrong!

Don't you see!? Hitler wasn't the bad guy! He just wanted to make the world a better place!

Completely underrated.

His or Her YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Cringiest fucking thing i've ever...
youtube.com/watch?v=eaT6tLzgYLc

We can still fix this, it's not too late. RWDS!

>GG fan

youtube.com/watch?v=6SwiSpudKWI

Haram...

Generation X started this sort of degeneracy

gross, but who cares?

youtube.com/watch?v=vPg81ORhlyU

>Generation

youtube.com/watch?v=trt1AcxPb3E

Killed it

>"slam poet"
>special pronouns

These fucking weirdos should deported.

Generations of patriots bled on the battlefield, and the end result is that little fairy fucks like this can get on youtube and tell us all how they own their gender identity.

i want to punch it

I pity the nearest person next to this thing when it's drunk and wet.

bump

See honey, it all started with the blacks.

>Where did we go so wrong
We stopped protecting our own interests and we rolled out the red carpet for people who hate us. Love and kindness are important. Acceptance is a good thing. But when the people you welcome destructive people into your life you will get fucked over. The liberal left has been guilting the weak into accepting their bullshit. I have no sympathy for those attention whoring faggots. They are weak and have tricked the strong into protecting them. Hopefully sometime soon nature will take its course and the tumblr cunts will be wiped out.

TLDR survival of the fittest, special snowflakes are weak, nature is an unforgiving bitch and always wins against the unnatural.

This is fundamentally why. We removed the struggle to survive from our lives via mechanized farming and factory meat farming. There is no fight anymore, the weak aren't culled, and the borderline aren't exposed to danger. The reality is, most people never see real hardship anymore, most people never experience actual danger and pain. Those things put life into perspective. If you have the free time/energy to "ponder to "true" meaning of gender and sexuality" then your life has and is easy as fuck, and you are in an exceptionally privileged position. That kind of privilege completely halts the development of character and shuts down honest perception of reality.
We just need one good almost apocalypse, reset the species a bit. My favorite is a solar flare, knocking out electricity globally for a month or two. Most of the worlds population would die off, only those of us with real life skills, experience, and an honest perspective would make it till the lights came back on, then a few months later we'd be mostly back on track, and overall better for it.
My 2 cents.

This.

>and/or come be part of my chosen family.

God damn when polyamorous relationships become less about loving each other and loving others and more about building up your own personal harem/cult.

When Obama was put into the White House by liberals. All of them, every last one of them, need to be dropped out of fucking helicopters and onto pavement.

I think you inadvertently hit the nail on the head.
This whole fad of adding as many adjectives to yourself as possible is enormously narcissistic.
These people are so convinced they are special, more interesting and valuable than everyone else, they can't help but DEMAND everyone acknowledge it.
Thy are ALL trying to form a "cult of me".
nails it.

The fuck we did. We didn't care for the baby boomer bullshit and hate you fucking millenials who do this shit. It's your fucking generation that is absolute garbage special snowflakes.

It's been like this ever since Neymar got Zika at the olympics and died.

PHYSICALLY REMOVE!

I've got so many questions. A lot of which I don't want answers for.

THE FUCK WE DID. YOU MILLENIALS ALL STARTED THIS BULLSHIT AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. PHYSICALLY REMOVE!!

This.
Gen X reporting in, we're the glossed over generation.
Gen X is the generation checking out of society, that recognized the selfish horseshit the boomers did, and the broken, tilted system they created to break the young and prop up themselves.
Gen X is not having children, not engaging, not giving a fuck. Everything post Gen X are the soft handed snowflakes pushing the "the weak are strong, everyone is special" agenda.

Why are Muslims allowed to exist? Where did we go so wrong, Sup Forums?

You'll need this then

lol poor sod

We let the Communists into Berlin when we should've nuked Moscow instead of Hiroshima and Nagasaki

alt right farts trigger so easily

>she
Kill yourself faggot

how.. would nuking Russia alleviate the Muslim burden of the Occident?

jesus, no wonder Europeans think the American conservatives are retards.

this. Fuck this planet. Gen X checked out of the hotel and stuck our parents with the bill. Were mostly divorced, if any of us married at all, most of us don't have kids, the lot of us are just sitting back waiting for nuclear war.

Than why don't they have to deal with those retards, but we do? How would that even help?

By nuking the fucking Marxists, and letting hitler finish the job of ridding planet earth of kikes and mudslimes, the world would've been safe for all of eternity.

That's me.
Never married, no kids and don't want the little shits, waiting for the world to go dark so I can watch all the assholes suffer.
Afterwords I'll go somewhere alone and wait for my end.

Just why the fucking mustache. Why?!?!

I had a wife, no kids. I want kids, but I refuse to raise them in a world controlled by Marxists. All I do is work, lift, learn, and smoke enough weed to put an elephant into a coma for a decade. Fuck these kids, and fuck this entire planet.

Are you fucking kidding me? No one over the age of 25 has these types of degeneracy. All this shit started on Tumblr, and guess who browses Tumblr the most? Millennials

Gen X here, born '75.

.. the thing is, we didn't give much of a shit. We said fuck it to responsibility and society.

now the millennials are doing everything to come across caring and speshul.

this fuckin retard lives in my city

Bro, Hilary is going to be the next president, like it or not. It's going to be another 4 years with a Democrat in office

because they can and it shouldn't be a big deal, but it is b/c people are triggered by new ways of life.

And tucking it up as bad as the fucking boomers did in a whole new way.
The fucking retarded knobs.

Hitler didn't care much about Muslims, you infinite twat, they were simply pawns in his endgame. And Muslims ain't Marxist, for fucks sake, you're everything wrong with modern conservatism.

Last of Gen X here. Born in '83. None of us gave a shit to begin with. And maybe that's the problem. Millennials disgust me. my girlfriend is a 26 year old model, almost 27, and she HATES her entire generation so much that it makes me smile.

We just like pulling the trigger to kill the scum off the planet

It's more like, the boomers built an amusement park on credit, used the shit out of it, then forwarded the bills to GenX, who said fuck this noise, lit a joint and went and lived in the woods. The millennials are just clueless. They have no idea how or why everything is the way it is, they just obsess over themselves and polish their participation medals.

Please leave you fucking cuck

>Afterwords
afterwards, you nit wit.

Hitler wanted the muslims gone as much as the kikes. They were only useful idiots in his war against degenerate marxists and Communism, but make no mistake, he hated those shitskined fucks with a passion.

I wish i could find you in person...so I could fucking kill you in a violent, very public manner.

>the Jews are to blame for my misery
fuck off, at least have enough self respect to take responsibility for your own faggotry.

It's because western culture as a whole leans more libertarian than authoritarian, with an emphasis on the individual. We didn't do anything wrong, per se, this is more of a side effect than anything.

No, as in the epilogue of my life. The little tidbit of info that comes after everything is done before my book ends.

I in no way are supporting Hilary, fuck her and the liberals. She cheated and literally broke the law but got a slap on the wrist for it. FUCK HER. I was just saying that she is going to win because look at the polls! She's in the lead sadly. I don't like Trump either but honestly I rather have him than a cheater and criminal

nope, you sit in front of a screen and whine, like everyone else. You know this, you know we know this.

and that's that.

k, hope to see you in the next trap thread :)

>passionate noncompleter

The bait has hooked me. Why would anyone fucking say that

>cuck
battle cry of the modern alt right recluse

Individual rights are the foundation of everything good in our society.
The problem is, we aren't defending the rights of individuals anymore. We're letting authoritarians define an individual as someone who agrees and obeys, IE: Anita sarkesian is an individual who has the right to free speach, and Milo Yiannopolis is a bigot who uses hatespeach.
Focusing on individual rights is not the root of the problem, allowing Communist thinking to poison the definition of an individual is.

he didn't care one way about them, they posed no threat to him, and they were too stupid to realize they were being used.

ikr. this board is full of flaming homosexuals and yet they depreciate themselves nonstop by calling eachother fags and cucks. quite remarkable

youtube.com/watch?v=b8n4nQY-Z_o

Look at this shit! Just fucking look at it! Fuck!

that's very poetic, man. Gotta hand it to you.

Danke.

Why have we been infested by fucking tumblrinas

The cultures of every western country are crumbling in front of our eyes. Faggots and druggies rule the world these days.

Apparently she does not like to wear panties

spot on analysis.

because you're so fucking easy to trigger

Hilarious

>tfw you were born in '94 in one of the poorest suburbs of west Sydney and you are just about to expand your portfolio again with cheap as fuck American housing that nobody there can afford post crash

>Feels fucking good man