Argue against this

Childhood is when you think McCartney was the best Beatle.

Teenagehood is when you think Lennon was the best Beatle.

Adulthood is when you realise that Harrison was the best Beatle.

True, but patricionhood is when you realise McCartney actually WAS the best Beatle

Old age is when you only listen to "Octopus's Garden" on repeat.

Agreed

>best beatles solo album
>best beatles solo single
>did more humanitarian work with his music than john ever pretended to
based

T H I S
H
I
S
Hating on Paul just shows that you're a contrarian pleb.

Haha yeah this

who said anything about hate? when it comes to music writing, Paul wasn't even close to being the best Beatle (granted he had some good jams). having a preference doesn't mean you hate the other guy.

inb4: having to explain this makes me feel autistic

My mom bought me a beatles CD when I was a kid and I didn't like it. When I was a teenager I tried them again and only liked a few tracks. Now that I'm an adult I don't listen to the beatles.

And Enlightenment happens when you realize Ringo was the Man.

Ringo >>>>>>>> all

discuss

He's not even the best drummer in the Beatles.

McCartney
Ringo
Harrison
Lennon
in that order (nobody cares about the black one)

This

Do you need some help?

why?

Harrison made Ringo

T O S S E D
O
S
S
E
D

John Lennon
George Harrison
Paul McCartney
Ringo Starr

Pleb - Lennon
Patrician - McCartney
Contrarian - Harrison
Meme - Starr

God-tier drummer forced into playing shit because of Paul's enormous fucking ego.

Harrison got on average two (2) songs per album and half the songs he made were filler and didn't touch Paul or Johns songs

Elightenment is when you Realize Ringo Starrs MS Paint art is the best Beatle.

Most relatable post

this is objective

>bets Beatles
>only had four songs excellent songs that compared with the best of John & Paul's
yeah sure buddy

Childhood is loving the beatles and thinking they're the best band ever

Adolescence is hating the beatles and thinking they're shit

Adulthood is hating the beatles and realizing they're still the greatest band of all time

Go to bed Paul.

/thread

Senility is when you now think Ringo was the best Beatle.

Truth.

Harrison ftw.

>Every one of John's best songs was co-written by McCartney, which probably means "In My Life" was too despite the disputed songwriting credits
>Lennon claimed "Strawberry Fields Forever" was his finest musical accomplishment
>Lennon was known to be extremely jealous of McCartney's "Yesterday" so he thought his commie globalist anthem "Imagine" would
measure up to it, kek
>Despite being clearly jealous of "Yesterday" he shits on it in one of his songs (IF I CAN'T HAVE IT NO ONE CAN)
>McCartney never fell for his attempts to start a feud in their solo music and just focused on making actually good music
>McCartney was the only one actually interested in keeping the band together, the others looked bored as shit all the time and Lennon shot down every one of his ideas to try to reinvigorate the band because he was a lazy heroin addict

Paul's a little egotistical about his music sometimes, that's literally the only bad thing said about him. I mean he could have had a child out of wedlock that he verbally abused and abandoned to have a half gook child

This feels very from the heart.
Is that you Paul?

>>Every one of John's best songs was co-written by McCartney, which probably means "In My Life" was too despite the disputed songwriting credits
Every one of Paul's best songs were co-written by Lennon
>so he thought his commie globalist anthem "Imagine" would measure up to it, kek
It's a classic song
>McCartney never fell for his attempts to start a feud in their solo music and just focused on making actually good music
Wrong.
>McCartney was the only one actually interested in keeping the band together,
He was the one who quit the Beatles and tried to sabotage their final release

I'm amazed how much paulfags are in denial

Kanye is the best one though.

Real life is realizing that the Beatles fucking suck, are the single most overrated group in history, and realizing that they're all a bunch of talentless hacks who wrote child-tier songs while being the objectively ugliest people ever.

/thread

t. 19 year old

Childhood is needlessly comparing different songwriters with different influences and interests

Adulthood is realizing that the Lennon-McCartney combo, rivalry and synergy is what made them what they were

>Every one of Paul's best songs were co-written by Lennon

What is Yesterday

What is Let it Be

What is Hey Jude

What is the entirety of his solo work

What is you ignoring the hilarity of him identifying Strawberry Fields Forever as his pinnacle achievement

>It's a classic song

What is literally lifting your lyrics from the Communist Manifesto

It's about as compositionally intricate as something from a sophomore music student and the lyrics could have been taken from /r/atheism

>Wrong

Could be, but Lennon was clearly more pissed off at McCartney than McCartney was at Lennon and later admitted he made up a lot of shit about him

>He was the one who quit the Beatles and tried to sabotage their final release

He quit publicly after Lennon told them all in private that he was quitting. Yes Kemosabe, clearly that's Paul's fault

Lennon revisionist tears get me hard

I'm 26, but thanks for playing.

George>Paul>>John>Ringo

George=Paul>Ringo>Pete Best>John

What the fuck did you just say?

You get it nigga

it was John if ego is involved

That's fine as long as George and Paul are ahead of that hack John

Would probably want to chill and be friends with Ringo, pick up chicks with George, jam with Paul, and tell John to get the fuck away from me

Pete Best must have been absurdly pissed off by the time the Beatles started becoming big, by a lot of reports Paul George and John wanted him gone not for his drumming ability but because he was the most popular with girls

So which one are you?

lennon
harrison
ringo
mccartney

mccartney desperately wished he could be a "rocker" but in all honesty he was worse than elton john in terms of writing fairy princey british pomp

All Things Must Pass is a 2/10 album

You might have been right but you missed Satanic quints

>elton john in terms of writing fairy princey british pomp
penny lane > every song you ever liked

And what about me? What about Ringo?