I took 4 pills of Tylenol 500mg of Acetaminophen. Is that enough for fun or should I take more?

I took 4 pills of Tylenol 500mg of Acetaminophen. Is that enough for fun or should I take more?

I work a night shift at a hotel in the middle of nowhere Texas so please. I wanna kill time. I've already taught myself the ukulele.

Bump

Are you fucking retarded?

Take more, i can assure you you wont have any more headaches

do you wanna kill time or yourself?

I am not being rhetorical so no I guess?

Down 6 more pills and a fifth of whisky

after the ukulele you could try the saxophone. practice on your dick for endless fun.

The fuck is with you people taking pussy ass shit. Do some research and you'll learn what to take. Google etizolam, peace.

hey op I'm in the same boat, what's your rate and occupancy tonight? and what brand of hotel?

you need at least 10,000 mg of Tylenol to get any fun out of it

this

seriously tho. fins something with codene and filter that shit

$89 for single king suites
$99 for double queens suite

Got 22% filled out of 62 rooms.

Comfort Suites sir

8 Tylenol should cause liver failure within 24 hours, so you're half way there. Go all the way, numb nuts!

damn dude. we're at 98% tonight selling king and queen suites at $164. fuckin marriott

Are you able to sit? My front desk is just me sitting here then print papers and wait to fill up the breakfast myself. I like Mariott hotels.

check erowid.

Update my stomach is starting hurt and I don't feel good. What do?

Most people don't realize but if you take milk thistle, which is a pretty strong herb to counteract liver damage you can actually take a lot more tylenol than you could otherwise. I suggest picking some up from GNC (its like $8) then taking some between 4000-8000 mg of tylanol for recreational purposes. I would'nt do it withouth the milk thistle though as you will get a pretty bad hang over without it

Not supposed to but I do, I pull a chair over from breakfast and it's pretty tall so I'm close to standing height. I mostly just lurk on Sup Forums and play games or watch movies on my tablet.

our other night auditor also lurks so while he's probably asleep he might be in this thread. waddup cameron

more tylenol should cure that!

Have you put your name on the liver transplant waiting list?

I've been working here for almost 7 months and I've watched a large number of anime shows and finished the ones I wanted to see, taught myself the ukulele, pulled off a swimming party with my buds and that's it.

I could probably pull off some swims if I wanted but our pool is small and not everyone from maintenance actually cleans it. sucks.

The shit stain is from Texas, what do you think?

Take some more the pain should go away