-good character development
-Zod alone is better than any MCU villain
-Faora

and instead Sup Forums chooses to rate it over memes like invincible son

bvs is shit tho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HVJGh51wR7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We should have gotten Man of Steel 2, how can MoS end with such a huge hint of hope and wonders to come and what do we get? a fucking maudlin piece about how Superman is just a mad dog waiting to tear the world apart and the only time people might actually think he's a good guy is when he's dead.

FUCK YOU.

>-great visuals
shitty filter

>-greatest soundtrack ever in capeshit
cant recall anything besides the dubstep from Zods laser

>-best action scenes in capeshit movies
looked like a shitty DBZ fight

>-good character development
for who?

>wahh my babbies first foreign flick was much better!!!

Literally tasteless fucking ple/b/eians

>-great visuals
yes
>-greatest soundtrack ever in capeshit
yes
>-best action scenes in capeshit movies
yes
>-good character development
yes
>-Zod alone is better than any MCU villain
yes
>-Faora
yes
>bvs is shit tho
wrong

It helps to actually see the movies before you comment on them, Junior.

>best action scenes in capeshit movies

Inb4 capespin.webm

I haven't even seen the original, but this movies was hot garbage buddy

movies not joints

>Faora

did I miss out on a great meme? suddenly Sup Forums loves this forgettable character

I don't watch movies made by race supremacists

I did though, so go fuck yourself.

>great visuals
yep

>greatest soundtrack ever for capeshit
Winter Soldier theme shits all over it, all by itself

>best action scenes in capeshit movies
Transformers tier. less is more in this case

>good character dev
for Superman only.

>Zod better than any MCU villain
not Loki, Ultron, Zemo, Red Skull, Winter Soldier and even Iron Monger

>Faora
meme

>the plot is centered around an alien who wants to terraform earth to be like his home planet
>the fact default earth will make him and his entire race into literal gods doesn't seem to register with him at any point

>great visuals

somebody post ps2 fight between zod and him

>the only time people might actually think he's a good guy is when he's dead.

Not so much.

This post is such shit b8

youtube.com/watch?v=HVJGh51wR7k

>bvs is shit tho

>Ultron

thats what those fuckers get for having competing horses

His "heroics" in BvS come off as the grandstanding outlandish bullshit ever, there's no immediacy or urgency, he's just floating there like an asshole while those people suffer for Snyder's DEEP IMAGERY.

All they want to do is make the audience buy into this god among mortals bullshit instead of a guy who wants to do the right thing.

Compare that scene to MoS when he saves the trooper from the helicopter then protect him from Non's attack, which one do you believe more?

Ironic,since you do remember her.

2% of tv blasting it isn't universal hate, tbqh fem.

>he's just floating there like an asshole while those people suffer for Snyder's DEEP IMAGERY.

>tfw so autistic you need to actually be SHOWN that the superhero arrived and rescued people

>tfw 2 years ago I was one of about 3 people who actually liked this movie

>mfw now over 60% of Sup Forums enjoyed it

That's not true though.

He wanted to terraform earth because it would kill the humans that would otherwise try and impress them. And the only reason they were badass on earth was because they spent time on krypton and were already badass trough virtue of how harsh that planet is.

Clark took his entire life simply to learn to fly because his body catching up to how it should have been was greatly slowed. Zod even mentions that kryptonian children developing on earth would make for slow painful lives. Just like the one Clark had.

i was one of them

>bvs is shit tho

Fuck off pleb

>an image reaction will show him!

Nice

>MUH SYMBOLISM

Practically impossible to talk to you cunts with your heads shoved right up your smug assholes, yeah how dare I want to see Superman save people, to interact with with more than just staring off into space wondering if he left the gas on.

>Practically impossible to talk to you cunts

that's some doubleplus good double-think right there.

>bvs
>shit

Well, you've come around on MoS. Give it a few months or so you'll see the light

thanks for posting for everyone to hear

nice meme

nice meme

Zack is a terrible director and a literal idiot.

>manchildren genuienly think there's thematic weight and intelligent ideas in their mass-produced conveyer belt products marketed to little kids
>literally men in spandex hitting each other

>shit version of watchmen
>great movie
MUH SIDZ

>bvs is shit tho

Oh, the irony.
You flew too close to the sun, OP.

I guess compairing shitty coloring book (already colored in) franchises to great works of literature is one way to pretend they're worth watching.

I was one of those people who loved mos from the beginning, the criticisms still confuse me

Glad to see dcucks have reached the bargaining stage

Believe it or not, it translates better to film when you show the character acting like a hero to convey the message that hes a good guy, rather than
>SYMBOLISM
>IMAGERY

I don't think you know what the bargaining stage is user

Nonsense
>op praises mos
>also decries bvs to try and validate mos
If thats not bargaining then what is?

BvS and MoS are the second and third best comic book films ever made, respectively, with Watchmen being the first.

your ignorant

Either you didn't read the full opening post or you are a retard which would correlate with bvs hate

Listen to this degenerate, he knows what he's talking about

Bingo

Rage->Revenge->Regret->Redemption

Those are the 4 R's of critical panning. Similar to BvS, OGF contains these themes and presents them in a realistic, unapologetic, ugly way. Seems like if your film deals with them delicate modern audiences and critics will abhor your film.

Then again, people love John Wick, so maybe if you kill the protagonist's dog everything changes.

Why is Snyder so GOAT?

Only reason to watch this is to see Olsen nude.

>great visuals
Amateur film student-tier cinematography.

>greatest soundtrack ever in capeshit
Not at all, the Spiderman and TDK themes were much more memorable.

>good character development
No there's not.
Take a look at Lois, she's a character there just to receive expositional dialogue.
She's a reporter, but she's in a military plane in the final fight just so Superman can rescue her.

>Zod alone is better than any MCU villain
He's just an angry dude who wants to destroy Earth.

>Faora
What about that tranny.

It's funny how the entire movie is about stopping Superman from becoming an even bigger psychopath.

Here, have a pity (you)

She's the only human on earth who had experience with Kryptonians, the world was under an extraterrestrial assault, I really don't see how protocol would still be upheld in that situation.

He's one of the few directors who understands the sensibilities of a graphic novel.

A graphic novel isn't simply a novel with pictures - the panels convey information that may never be directly referred to in the text.

Snyder does this in every single one of his films. He puts his exposition in the form of images, rather than spoon-feeding it to you in the dialogue.

He's more like Nicolas Winding Refn or Terrance Malick than your average capeshit director who has every single character directly explain their actions and motivations in the form of info-dumps in dialogue.

The nightmare sequences in BvS are a perfect example of how he tells his stories. The bat demon and blood seep out of his mother's grave, you see the painting of Saint Michael wearing red and blue (Superman) hovering above him. Immediately after the nightmare Bruce reaches for the wine, indicating his alcoholism.

Snyder's symbolism frequently gets criticized for being 'obvious', but he is in fact one of the most subtle directors around.

Well, with arguments such as this i'm forced to leave this thread.
Just going to say that it's been 3 years of damage control and you haven't changed anyone's opinions on this piece of garbage.

And this is why DCucks will always be a living joke.
At least the world was sane enough to give Snyder's trash the treatment it deserves, even if I feel bad for Henry and Affleck.

It's rather sad, especially given how he's essential the only blockbuster director that attempts to create some sort of discourse in his movies

today* that is.

BvS>MoS=Watchmen

>>acting like a hero to convey the message that hes a good guy

>attention whore
>based

>BvS>MoS=Watchmen
They're all pure kino anyway.

Funny how Captain Autistic was fighting fascists in the 1st movie ended up becoming a Fascist by the 3rd movie in his own fucking movie titled Captain Autistic : Cunt Whore

Tell the whore Feige to get his cunt out of the shit pile of cunt money he got from whoring himself & pay attention to developing an Artistic turd instead of autistic

>Facist
>Doesn't want to be controlled by the government

You don't know what that word means

>Fascist
>noun
>n. By vague analogy, any system of strong autocracy or oligarchy usually to the extent of bending and breaking the law, race-baiting and violence against largely unarmed populations.

The only two things that were bad about this movie, were the way his earth dad died, and how/why he killed zod. Everything else was great.

>grr autistic whore cunt fascist X 10

Great argument you got there, i.e none.

>"Is it really surprising that the most powerful man in the world should be a figure of controversy?"

>he thinks it's 2%

he gives no fucks about shitty modern trends and he does what he wants to

>degenerate attention whore labeling user degenerate
>based

>for no reason

KEK

I really enjoyed them. Sure they weren't as good as the original but they werent total garbage.

The continuing story was meh but it wasn't a total clusterfuck like most people make it out to be. Reloaded dragged on in a few scenes but for the most part they were very entertaining and I love watching the trilogy at least once a year.

Sup Forums loves mos. It is the just the typical redditor or muh source material Sup Forumscksucker that is unable to understand it for what it is.

Count me in, too.

>He's one of the few directors who understands the sensibilities of a graphic novel.
Yet he absolutely butchered Watchmen

Thats how you see it.

nice meme

this

that