Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1iu4gqxWeYE
youtube.com/watch?v=9xCi6iP8nF4
youtube.com/watch?v=fJAI_g-L_3k
youtube.com/watch?v=5IiJYF2ExSo
youtube.com/watch?v=EWVte90prN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty amazing sound
Horrible lyrics that make you lose 500iq points per second if you actually listen to them

Lana in a nutshell.

who listens to pop music for the lyrics?

Good thing I'm not a native english speaker and can kinda turn off my language center and pay no attention to the lyrics. It's like they were written by a 12-year old.

My favorite artist is Lana hahaha enjoy having your statement with no sense

Go to bed Annie

Charli>Lana

Why do you guys like these stupid whores and not artists like Grouper or Imogen Heap?

scaruffi probably would have given ultraviolence a 9 if she cut half of the songs out
really makes you think

sachiko M

both of these nasty drugged up whores are as awful as they look

I'm in love with her.

lol never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=1iu4gqxWeYE

no this is fake, delet this please

youtube.com/watch?v=9xCi6iP8nF4

lol she can sing

Her lyrics are just imitating pop music of the past, just like the rest of her image. You're supposed to just lay back and let the pathos and melodies wash over you

Stop posting shit female "artists".

This thread again?

Lana is attractive, but her music is hollow.

>Grouper
>muh bland acoustic guitar chords and reverb lmao
>muh subliminal 2deep4u high-pitched frequencies
Let England Shake is garbage.

i do luv charles

Nobody likes you newtrip

Aww, muffin... That's kinda the point.

lana is literally fucking shit
some of the most boring, uninteresting, unintellegent, yet somehow fucking pretentious music I've ever heard.
She is literally my least favorite musician.

Don't talk shit about my Sup Forumsfu's work.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

No.

yes

Lana del Taco

kek feels good

youtube.com/watch?v=fJAI_g-L_3k

>implying

sorry user, but she's a poor excuse for a latina musician. :(

youtube.com/watch?v=5IiJYF2ExSo
youtube.com/watch?v=EWVte90prN4