Why did Apoc send the nukes up?

Why did Apoc send the nukes up?

Wanted to rid the world of weapons so that mutants were once again the most powerful things on earth

Fuck off you raggy bitch

Apocalypse could have used the nukes to his advantage by aiming at key cities. It would be easier to subjugate humanity via this process. Wasting the nukes would be illogical.

>Why did Apoc send the nukes up?

He thought humans were ruling as false gods through the power of nuclear weapons.

He sent them up and destroyed them (IIRC) so mutants would be the most powerful beings on the planet, of which he was the single most powerful example.

>You betray me
>No, I betray them
what the fuck did he mean by this?

I think he had Loki's problem.

He did irrational shit because of his inflated ego.

he doesnt wants to kill mutants

are Sup Forums so stupid to not understand this?

The nukes allowed the elite to rule the world. The elite wasnt necessary the stronger ones, just the ones who were born in the better families. By taking out the nukes he was just dismantling the power structure and made it anew.

Completely retarded. Magneto could destroy (and was about to) destroy the fucking planet. Apocalypse didnt need or want to use the weapons of the weak. He also didnt have the need to aim to a particular city, he just wanted to destroy the whole world to rebuild it from the ashes.

Plus they are still in space and Magneto could access the nukes in case they need them.

It means you are missing the ed at the end of betrayed so no shit you are not going to get the message.

oh, now I get it
Thanks user

still however *all* character development (their motivations and alliances) in that film were quite awful IMHO

To prove that machines built by man were useless against him.
That line about throwing arrows from the top of the Tower of Babel was great.

>be watching DoFP
>"sweet, Wolverine lost all his metal. he can finally kick Magneto's ass"
>Magneto drops his ass inside of 5 seconds anyway

What the shit, man? Has Wolverine ever whooped Magneto's ass?

>Has Wolverine ever whooped Magneto's ass?

No, how could you expect him to, even if he didn't have the adamantium for Magneto the WORLD is his weapon, FFS Magneto killed someone by ripping all the iron out of their BLOOD.

Munn was so fucking hot.

I'd just think that a guy who is basically unkillable might just win through sheer persistence at some point.

>tfw I thought Apocalypse was a solid 7/10
now I know how DC shills feel about BvS

I guess, but completely wasted, pretty much HEY GUYS LOOK IT'S PSYLOCKE, same as jubilee.

>He did irrational shit because of his inflated ego.
This, Singer basically said Apocalypse is butthurt because where he's from mutants are rare and special. He's entered a world where they are pretty common and shit on by the common people.

or he could pull a jojo and just trow wolverine into space, have fun being immortal in the void

I enjoyed it a lot. Probably on the same level as X1 and FC, with X2 and DOFP being the best.

where does Magneto rank power level wise in regard to other mutants?

Pretty high, top 5

In the movies they say he has control over metal, but that's a bit erroneous, his control of magnetism/magnetic forces itself could allow him to do all kinds of ridiculous shit judging from physics books, he's generally regarded as Omega level which is just about the highest you can go.

he only controls objects via magnetism. Remove anything under his influence he pretty much becomes useless.

people are so retarded.

I think it's implied Apocalypse unlocks his full powers in this film we start to see him manipulating non-metals with their magnetic fields

You're the retarded one here m8. Do you know how much magnetism impacts our environment? Especially today. You can't walk 10 feet without finding a magnetic source

Who's Ed? Another son of Magneto?

>double costs the red sox runs

ffs

is it worth watching if I only want to ogle at munn?