What crimes has the Eternal Anglo committed against your nation?

what crimes has the Eternal Anglo committed against your nation?

occupation, ethnic cleansing, displacement of natives, violent repression so on and so forth

After arabs trusted them and they promised us self rule, they divided us and planted zion.

>oh no! A man who cares about his city!

None

GIBE IT BACK!

didn't colonized it. should be a capital crime. our flag would be nice with a union jack in it

Fuck off you viking rape baby

A Rodésia é argila portuguesa por direito

>sorry lads you should just get used to terrorist attacks

they created my bundesland

Looks cozy

Do they speak English or Spanish there?

Creating us.

That's a big rock.

Burnt down a church when people were in it

This.

Both, I guess.

But not 4U

Canada

Your bastard son America is spreading it's """culture""" through the wonders of global capitalism.

Nothing

I love it. I can go pretty much anywhere in the world and English is recognized. Films, music and literature always get translated into English (if they're not in English already), everything from science to aviation holds it as the standard. I appreciate that without the USA English would still be a somewhat relevant language (maybe something like French or German), but this is just so much better.

I guess the degeneracy has already spread to you to such a degree, that it's not even on your register.

Your bastard son America is spreading it's """freedom and democracy""" through the wonders of an appalling lack of morality and an evil sense of perverse domination.