I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

SBG, do you have Tripfag Finder?

i think you mean g fur

Should've been asleep an hour ago.

nope

Fuckin A
No

I like that one

I highly suggest getting it. It allows you to mark the threads as sfur, gfur, or whatever else, making it much easier to find threads.

What's this now? I came late to other thread

It's an extension. Many namefags - and not just furries - use it to find threads easier.

Stopped lurking these threads today and I'm trying to actually post, so I have no idea what anyone's name is anyway. What's the extension called, and do they have it for mobile?

Fuck this shit, I'm weak, I'm going to sleep now, because I become a whiny bitch when I don't sleep. Probably will be back in 30 minutes or some stupid shit because I can't sleep, but I'm tryin' here. Good night, y'all.

Tripfag Finder. Use it with Sup Forums X + NameSync. Or if you're a fucking scrub, use Appchan.

And yes, it is for mobile as well.

asked earlier but, Mega links?

Gordon nooo!

Good luck and goodnight
Alright maybe I'll look into it

Does anybody have the cpiture posted earlier in the day of a werewolf chick ripping her shirt off?

>having any extensions or plugins installed
jump off a bridge

I guess there were two. Thanks but the one I'm talking about was drawn a little more cartoony than that, almost looks like WoW fanart but the wolf has a tail

that's how I felt for the longest time, but 4chanX is really handy and name sync is convenient.

I disable even the native extension. They're not convenient: they waste time.

And you're a waste of oxygen.

Intelligent reply, my friend!

Just like yours, dumbfuck. Tell me, how could extensions designed to be inherently convenient and save time do the opposite of their purpose?

Children please.

They get between you and the page, and often edit the page. Javascript too.
I bet you think Emacs is better than vi.

What? The fuck does that even mean?

Come back when you've learnt something.

Shut up, you pretentious cunt.

>I don't know how to respond to this man far above me in intelligence
>I know what I'll do, I'll tell him to shut up!

> Come to s/fur to see some nice art
> See lame discussion about somebody complaining about a tool they don't need to use
> Turns into flame war over a topic that should be in
Christ....since nobody else is contributin', I'll try and get the train going again.
>inb4 h/fur (I know, but I'm tryin yo)

I've been contributing.

ive just been ignoring it

also is that a penis of puffy vulva?

It's a dick because he's a faggot, just like the gfur poster. That's why I was arguing with him.

That's the first post I've made. Good effort though.

I did say it was h/fur, I unfortunately don't have any s/fur, hence why I'm in the thread.

Not you, retard. This guy

That's gfur

Checked

I'm sorry you're monosexual. Maybe some day you'll realise sexuality is a choice, and become bisexual.

But I hit a wall
I hit 'em all
watch the fall

I am. That doesn't mean you should be a faggot and post gfur in an sfur thread, faggot

look. these other guys are being assholes about this. id rather not be.

please just go post in the other thread. it exists, its right there just a couple clicks away, and they'd love to have you there.

why not actually enjoy yourself if you're going to be here? why not go where you're wanted?

All threads should be bisexual: monosexuals don't need shitty safe spaces.

more herms

I'm posting straight stuff in the gfur thread too: being in multiple threads at once isn't hard.
(You)

So legit question (although I'll probably reason it out in this post): people fuck animals all the time, why haven't we seen any "cross-breeds" yet? I guess they'd be killed off because they're "abominations" or something along those lines.

Also, thanks for posting some nice images

bump

Humans and animals aren't genetically compatible, not even chimps and the like are close enough (the Soviets tried).

fuggit I'm dumpin

The chromosomal arrangements don't work out. There simply haven't been any human hybrids, at least to the best of anyone's knowledge.

Are you ready

For this

And this

Yes.

Guess not

And now that song is stuck in my head.
Thanks

What song kek

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ6CcEOmlYU