How will we do in the olympics?

I'm excited to see Mexico take some home!

CHI

CHI

CA

GO

AT

Tae kwon do
Diving
Boxing
Archery
Soccer

Why is there always an American flag posting this?

Mexico haa won 6 gold medals in my liftetime:

Individual Men
>1984 - Men's 20 km walk
>1984 - Men's 50 km walk
>2008 - Men's -58 kg taekwondo

Individual Women
>2000 - Women's 58 kg weightlifting (pic)
>2008 - Women's +67 kg taekwondo

Team
>2012 - Men's soccer

Pictured:
>Soraya Jiménez, medallista Olímpica en Sydney 2000

>1984

Jesus Christ get off this site.

Mexico's only male Olympic Archer that qualified for Rio is a 23-year-old who was on the team that won Gold at the 2015 Pan American Games
>Ernesto Horacio Boardman

Mexico qualified 125 for the Olympics (80 men, 45 women)

The breakdown of the 80 men:
>18 for men soccer team
>14 for men volleyball team
>6 walking
>6 boxing
>5 diving
>3 triathlon
>2 swimming
>2 cycling
>2 marathon
>2 fencing
>2 sailing
>2 taekwondo
>2 doubles tennis
>2 beach volleyball team
>1 gymnastics
>1 sprinter
>1 archery
>1 hammer throw
>1 high jump
>1 triple jump
>1 weight lifting
>1 wrestling
>1 rowing
>1 pentathlon
>1 badminton
>1 canoeing
>1 golf
>1 table tennis

one of the Mexican men that qualified for Rio in the Triathlon is Crisanto Grajales won gold at the 2015 Pan American Games

>high jump

only one male Mexican qualified for Rio in gymnastics
>he medaled (Gold, Bronze) on the pommel horse at each of the.last two Pan American Games
>he won Gold in the parallel bars at the Pan American Games before last
>Daniel Corral

I hope Mexicos don't confuse Rio with the Rio Grande.

kek

of the two Mexican males that qualified for the sailing events at Rio, one is sailboarder David Mier (David Mauricio Mier y Terán Cuevas) who has medaled in sailboarding at all 3 of the last 3 Pan American Games
>bronze, bronze then silver last year

David Mier at Rio's Olympic Village

Mier training in Rio

Get the fuck out of my country spic

Grajales training in Rio

>5 diving
>muh no era penal

Wew lads.

Jahir Ocampo and Rommel Pacheco are one of the two pairs that qualified for Mexicoin synchronized diving
They won Bronze at the World Championships in 2013

They will be doing the 3m springboard together and individuallly. Individually, Ocampo won Silver at the 2015 Pan American Games

CHI

Mexico's other diving duet won Silver at both the 2012 Olympics and the 2015 World Championships: Iván García and Germán Sánchez

They will be doing the 3m springboard together and individuallly.
Individually, Garcia won Gold at each of the last two Pan American Games

Sánchez training in Rio

Mexico's only sprinter that qualified for Rio is José Carlos Herrera.
,He will sprint the 200m...his personal best is 20.33....Usain Bolt won Gold last Olympics with a 19.32

PU70

the only Mexican that qualified for the teiple jump is 5-time National champion Alberto Álvarez. He jumped 16.99 meters this year which is 0.82 meters short of what won the Gold last Olympics

the only Mexican to qualify for the high jump is 3-time National Champion Edgar Rivera (whose older brother medaled at the 2013 World Championships).
His personal best is 2.28 meters (the Gold winner last Olympics jumped 2.38)

the only Mexican to qualify for the hammer throw is 22-year-old Diego del Real.
His personal best is 77.49 m (the Gold winner last Olympics threw 80.59 m...but only 79.37 in qualifying (which was #1 in qualitying)

I knew it was an American flag before I even opened the thread.

Just 5 more months.

KEK

:)

Gold medal in ...

Probably good in archery, synchronized diving and soccer.

Pounding your moms ass

>hurrr there are no mexicans that live in the U.S.

You dont go outside, do you?

cause u all rapist i know !

Disgraceful.

Wasn't there 3 in 2012?

Pretty sure the men's team were fucking 4th, barely missing the final. I think they got cucked by the Italians.
So yeah, things are not looking to good but we'll see.

Opening ceremony is tomorrow!

Time for tacos!

that's what your mom told you, but the truth is that she is a whore.

>they're fucking tall

Do you have to be tall to be a good sprinter?
Why can't I be a fast manlet?

>1.87m
>tall

Fucking southerner scum.

Nigger the Aztecs were born to run.
They were the fastest manlets alive.

Daily reminder that era penal

I'm gonna hurt you, m8.

poor mexicans. they either work for the cartels or live in america. we need to annex that place and kill all their drug dealing leaders.

CHI

You have to go back.

>sailing

Honest question, why don't more Mexicans sail into the united states? If you start from BAJA you'd probably end up in San Diego or LA in a day

>there are people in this thread who are unashamed to admit they fell for the trump meme

Fucking shitskin.

Seconding this

>5

Nice one, Yugi.

Mexico Olympic soccer team getting a lot of love. Everyone projecting them to finish at least top 3

Remember how we were supposed to play against Argentina last month in the final? Remember how it all ended?

I say they won´t win a single fucking game

Mexico soccer just tied Germany 2-2 in the first game of group play

No, olympic football is random as fuck, see: Mexico winning it in 2012. We weren't even top 6 I think.
It was something like:
1. Brazil
2. Spain
3. Great Britain
4. Uruguay
5. Japan
6. Switzerland

>that flag
>we

CHI

>any good swimmer they have is in the US

It's crazy a country of 122 millions lined on both sides by ocean only had two men quality for the Olympics in swimming, while Australia and the US qualified 10 times as many men in swimming as Mexico

No one cares about sports here.

>07

it keeps happening

Except poverty ball and boxing.

CHI

>Why can't I be a fast manlet?
You can, but a fast lanklet will always be faster than a fast manlet because their steps are longer. Manlets are better at stamina events.

We're too short for swimming and sprinting at top level.

Same fag

Should burrito-making be added to the Olympics in 2020 Tokyo?

>we

Necesitas regresar.

>Necesitas regresar.
You too.

Should cuckolding be added too?

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

5 more months, chicanoshits

>5 more months, chicanoshits

Yeah, 5 more months and then this stupid meme will end once Trump loses hard to Shillary.

Mexico won't win shit because the good athletes have pretty much been bullied out of competing and instead the mexican olympic comitee took a bunch of losers as an excuse for the bureaucrats who acompany them to go on sex tourism vacations.

Fatty and oldman weren't allowed to go because they didn't pay a crooked bureaucrat enough.

>he thinks trump is going to win

m8....

which 'good' athletes did they leave out?

The average aztec was tall.
It was the spaniards' muslim mudblood and the pig chichimecas they shagged who made mexico a manlet nation.

Most ilegals are ilegal because they can't afford the visa, much less a boat.

Yes.
Sports are a "poor kid living the dream" thing here, slightly less talented kids get sold into slavery. Slightly less poor kids get forced into wage slavery.

Mexico is 60's america with more drugs, less good music/social movements and rampant, shameless government corruption. Parents just won't support their kids doing anything that "doesn't make money" even if what they push them into ends up putting them in debt instead of actually making money.

Goy, your elections are even more fixed than ours. You will have your godess-empress shillary and you'll love it!

>Mexico is 60's america with more drugs, less good music/social movements and rampant, shameless government corruption. Parents just won't support their kids doing anything that "doesn't make money" even if what they push them into ends up putting them in debt instead of actually making money.

Talk for your shitty state you dumb chilango.
We laugh at you here in the north.

isn't Mexico worse than nearly all other latin nations when it comes to getting Gold?

I'd imagine it's

1. Argentina
2. Chile
3. Uruguay
4. Brazil
5. Colombia

am I close? in terms of their history of Gold getting

CHI

There could be at least 12 more people repping mexico (3 tae-kwon-do, 2 judo, 2 shooting, 2 archers, 2 fencing, 1 weightlifting) if it wasn't for the olympic comitee pretty much cutting budget for anything but soccer so they could steal more money for themselves.

They weren't left out as in "lol the airplane is gone, sorry!", they were left out as their budget was taken away two years ago causing very promising people not to qualify and what's worse it was mostly women who actually have won more medals than men in the past 20 years (unless you count the football team as a medal each).

Nigger, I'm talking about Nuevo Leon.
You either work for your daddy/padrino's company, have to undersell yourself to get a bad job in extremely oversaturated "good industries", or get sold as an agrarian worker at 10yo.

apparentlyits
1) cuba
2) Brazil (not really latin)
3) Negronia
4) Mexico
5) Dominican republic
6) Chile/Colombia/Uruguay

I see Mexico as a very exploitable country.
Everyone is either corrupt or retarded, so if you were just a little bit smart you could rise to top ranks easily.
Stay in school yo.

In general Cuba is latino olympic god with 208 medals followed by Brazil (108), Argentina (70) and Mexico (62).
In gold Argentina has 23, Mexico and Chile 22, Brazil 21 and Uruguay 20.

That's why I own land and pull out ponzi schemes often. That actually paid for school.
Doesn't mean I can't call mexicans retarded slave roaches because I'm not one and actually getting a benefit from them being so dumb.
I just want to leave already, can't wait till december comes with open Canadian frontiers.

I'm retarded the second numbers are their olympic participations not their gold medals (wtf).
Cuba has 72, Brazil 23, Argentina 18 and Mexico 13.
The next is Dominican Republic with 3, sudacas a shit.

>ponzi schemes

lol the ones where you go apply for a job and they ask you for money to get started are my favorite.