I need your help Sup Forums

I need your help Sup Forums

I'm broke and need to figure out how to pay the rent. what are some good ways to make money quick? I'm very down for taking money from creepy old dudes on the internet

pic not related

Prostitute yourself.

cam whore, pawn shop, Craigslist flipping gyspy style, high internist credit cards, sell drugs. Craigslist hand jobs.

Sell dope

I've considered it. Some drunk guy offered me $100 once

fuck off, loser

No joke a good way to make money fast is just run off on the plug. Free weed and u can sell some to

check around to see if there's a place to donate plasma around you. my friend was making like 50 bucks a week doing it

Sell plasma.

Start sucking those dicks.

sell me your panties, or your piss.

Must include nudes and video of you filling the bottle

dude you should have taken it, find a bar where old lonely guys hang out. also you should find a means to produce something and sell it.

If you are reasonably good looking $100 is on the low side. $150+ for 30 minutes is more typical based on a quick browse of backpage.

Get arrested and live like a parasite. Sell a portion of your liver. Enlist today!

Tits or gtfo

matter of fact, I'll buy nudes provided you write my name on your body lol

ZOZZLED
ZOZZLED XDD

How quick is quick? There is very little you can do to just make money appear quickly.

Even selling drugs or prostituting yourself is going to take some time to get started

>be you
>poorfag
>apply for university
>so poor that you get to go for free
>"wat dis" you ask
>you got a refund = free$$$

Do any of you have experience ewhoring? Has it been successful?

This. Suck all the dicks. Profit.

How practical is this?

pretty practical. But if you do it more than a couple times a year, you will have to tax it (at least in most countries).

Depends. I do it. If they don't send you a 1099misc, you don't have to claim it. According to my tax person. Haven't for the last 3 years