Why are Whites obsessed with penis size?

Its litterally nigger tier

>muh procreation stick iz bigger. eek eek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aCAmTkBBzGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well,your women are nigger tier too,since they want a bigü waito kaakü

Don't worry, Japan has already started to see the light of BBC.

>size does matters
no, it doesn't, this only shows how stupid and full of shit people is

how can jap boys compete?

It matters a little mate

for example?

Most vaginas need a thick and long cock to feel anything.

What do you mean? It's obviously matters
Bigger penis = more surface area reached = more nerves touched = more pleasure

My hometown videorelated. Remind me guys why you are virgins still.

youtu.be/aCAmTkBBzGA

breast szie and ass size matter fuck all too, doesnt mean i want too date a woman who looks like 12 year old jap boy

same with women, it might technically matter, but for attraction it matters. a lot.

Being insecure about your own dick size is literally faggot tier.

You're a fucking faggot if you feel the need to tell people about size mattering

You're also a fucking faggot if you feel the need to tell people "its about how you use it"

> TL;DR: ITT- INSECURE POOFS
6/10 for making me reply

only when they're overused, If you stimulate the clitoris properly there's no need for a big dick

size is a guys thing.

This. Dicklets ain't men.

Mine is only like 5 inches but my gf doesn't complain

She's cheating on you for sure or doesn't know what she's missing out on.
I would pay close attention to her actions if I was you.

see , believing that the bigger the dick the bigger the pleasure it's a myth, what counts is the way you stimulate the clitoris

that's ego, having big breats have no other function that feeding women vanity/men fantasies, the same with benis size

They don't have to.

That wasn't my point lad don't be a dick

Not sure, you can't stimulate the clit all the time in every position

It's a turn on to have an above average dick

whites have an inferiority complex when it comes to penis size. They like to spout bullshit studies about racial iq differences, but completely ignore the multiple PROVEN (as in physically quantifiable) penis size disparity among the races. We blacks have bigger dongs. Get over it.

t. dicklets

Your dick is the very symbol of your manhood. You honestly think there's no difference in sensation between a cucumber and a cocktail sausage?

penetration gives pleasure, sure, but it's the clit who gives the orgasm, there's plenty of men with big benis who don't satisfy women in bed, the secret is the way you use what God gives you

>Your dick is the very symbol of your manhood
a guys thing, like I already said, it feeds ego, nothing else

breast and ass have an actual biological purpose (feed baby and ass shows some good health)

large penis literally has no advantage in sex related matters

thats why civilized races lost their penis size because we mate based on success and not obo gaba monkey nigger mating

large penis is like large feathers on peacock. evolutionary glitch

A nig getting cucked by a white woman

nice to see some change

makes me happiness :)

There were girls that refused to have sex with me because it was painful for them. Having a big dick is nothing good.

She isn't cheating, she's just a good person

Not all grills are dirty sluts or size queens user

You should really overcome your insecurities so you can learn to be happy

>not wanting to date a 12yo jap boy

baka

>tfw 13cm dick
Am i even a man?

Doesn't complain to you

all girls are sluts

if you dont know this youre a naiive cuck

dicklet detected

Because white people are too dumb to know that virility is what makes you able to procreate, not size. But since size is the only thing that can be sensed, it is the only thing that they can cling to and obsess over.

>tfw all the girls I have fucked were able to sense my virility due to how genetically superior I am

I would like to give all the credit to my ancestors and my race, however. Without them, my genetic superiority over all the other plebeian troglodyte inferior races of this planet would not be possible.

>all girls are sluts
All real* girls are sluts

>previous partner has bigger dick
All of the "i want a women with experience" betacucks BTFO. What she doesn't know makes her better.

post pic of your bbc with stamp and we will see

I am 100% sure all this bbc worship is made by insecure virgins, mostly americans

>tfw back in the 1970s it was rare, and thus desirable, to find a woman who was sexually experienced
>tfw due to teh introduction of birth control and abortion, women become more slutty
>tfw nowadays it is more rare and valuable to find a woman who is virgin at marriage

>5% of women in 2010s onwards are virgins at marriage
That's a statistically significant percentage. The women who compose that elite group are very very VERY much desirable to marry. Competition for them will be intense.

>tfw natural selection will result in human males of the future being dumb niggers with obscenely long penises dragging around on the ground
>men will probably have a third pant leg for their giant nigger dicks
>women will have ridiculous watermelon breasts and asses so large they require scooters to move around
The future is scary

that and cuckold fetish, they're to blame for all the degeneracy in the world

Köksal finally got arrested?

I feel your pain bro
No matter how much she tells me it doesnt matter, it hurts confidence more than anything

heh found the DICKLET

>tfw 12 cm

We hate this thread

step aside dicklets a guy with BBC(Big Baltic Cock) coming through

I have heard that 14 cm is barely passable. Is this true?

Is some one really capable of having a relationship with a girl that had a boyfriend bigger than you? I wouldn't be able to work it out.

Because it matters when your country's average penis size isnt only viewable through a microscope.

Lol why do asian "men" have such tiny dicks?

Agreed, Japan.

The only people obssessed with penis size are those who have never had it validated (had sex). As long as you're somewhere around or a bit above average, you're going to do fine.

At least yours is probably proportionate, mine is long but the circumference is only average at around 13 cm, it looks like a pencil dick and it feels pathetically thin in my hand
It hurts me because pretty much every grill will say without shame that circumference is basically all that matters and they don't give a fuck about length

this is exactly what an insecure dicklet would say

Oh mama Mia! Don't cry Mario, just jerk your dick whit a thigh grip and over time it will get bigger. U can also try to use a penis pump prior to sex just to give that big impression.

>generalising over a billion people based on a few random shitposters on Sup Forums

well in your case you don't really mate at all

sorry mate, this is a good opportunity for this

by that logic, fat women = more pleasure since their fat wraps around more of you

you goddamn chubby chaser you

Every man in the world cares about it. If you didn't care about it you wouldn't make this thread.

>dickletina

Fat women are actually pretty fun to fuck. Like fucking a bounce house

ITT: Cucks

Fun fact: the "blacks have big dicks" stereotype was started by whites as an insult based on classical Greek body standards, which considered a large penis to be a sign of barbarism.

This just in: Chinese post quality is on the rise
Wew lads

>tfw dicklet
>tfw charts like this make me want to kill myself

>tfw 18
ha ha i'll probably never use it