what the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4444125/trump-gop-security-experts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idiots like you

care to explain, friendo

no actually i dont.

well then you're welcome to fuck off nigger

Batshit crazy, but so wealthy there are no consequences to his being batshit crazy. 90s Trump would facepalm every time modern Trump talks.

haha, liberal fag

This

what did he do this time

Nothing? Nothing is his problem. Hillary is disgustingly corrupt and yet you focus on this flashy cunt?

Nothing these shills just have to correct us

Nice job arguing your side and keeping your thread alive OP you're doing a great job

Monsters and stupid shit that are better than Trump: Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, any member of the Hussein family, any wind up toy, a magic 8-ball, syphilis, body lice, Ebola, and any animal with rabies.
So, considering all those are better than Trump, I'll vote for Hillary, both her real corruption and propaganda corruption combined.

? I like liberty.. that is about as liberal as I get
suck my cock fella

I'm starting to get a little annoyed at trump. Everytime he's on a roll, he falls hard.

The "Donald Trump is a bad man" narrative has been expressed in every possible variant available to the English language. Post some original content instead of showing off how smart and politically woke you for knowing Trump is a fuck nut.

he can say almost anything and still have the support of ignorant racists who have the attention span of a gnat. anyone tracking him over time will realize he's just as full of shit as hillary, but about different things.

He's a fucking embarrassment. He embodies everything that's wrong with our country. He's old, bitter and mad at everything. He's like that crazy senior citizen in a nursing home that's off his meds. He needs to just die of old age already.

idk but he hates muslims so TRUMP 2012

the best part is I actually intend to vote for Donald... again

Honestly, that's such a relief from the banal Islamophobia commentary that I'm happy for you. Enjoy exercising your right to vote.

he's going to finish the job of collapsing the republican party that a generation of reagan-bush-gingrich-bush-palin-jindal-brownback-snyder incompetence couldn't manage

he's older and wiser. when people reach a certain age they figure out what the world is actual about instead of running around being idealistic and stupid. you remember that old person who said "hey man let's have peace and love everyone" that people paid attention to? no? me either

because old people with the brains of teenage students are the embarassing ones

Entitlement. Most likely due to being given a fucking fortune at a young age and fucking over everyone not sharing his last name, which was enabled only due to the aforementioned fortune.

He's old and feeble and his brain is rotting away. I'm just waiting for the Alzheimer's to kick in.

He's an entirely different person compared to what he portrays himself to be. It's all a big windup, in both of which's outcomes he wins: in the first one he obviously wins the election, and the second one is that he increases his reputation as a public figure, so threads like these would be created.

If he were elected as the president, he'd be no different from your regular Republican president, perhaps a one-term one, since none of his populistic delusions would ever become reality

buddy there is alot of idiots in the world

He's a spoiled, rich, thin-skinned bullshit sprinkler with an army of equally moronic shitlords who eat up everything he says.

He's fucked, don't worry

buddy with all the bullshit is he saying he will win.
all the shit is only giving fame to him.

Nah, I don't think so. A few months ago, probably. But not now

Narcissistic personality disorder for starters. Maybe a little god complex thrown in there too. Definitely the result of having everything fed to you on a silver spoon all your life. Face it, without daddy's money Trump wold be a Taco Bell manager today.

>implying taco bell managers are white

you sound like a minority yourself

white as they come matey.
1/2 English
1/4 German
1/4 Scottish
can't get a tan to save my life.

As a black man myself, I can spot another minority even through the mask of the interwebs. How is it going, brother?

I'm sure all the bukkake helps keeps you quite white.

+13

Well, if a guy who writes scary books for a living thinks he's dumb, that is incontrovertible proof of the fact. Leave the internet with your weak arguments. I'm not even a Trump supporter, but people like you give the side that is actually trying to discredit him a bad name. Leave thinking to the big boys.

what the fuck is your problem?

go market opinions somewhere else scum

sure buddy.

hillary is the same age

You nailed it. +1 internets to you for making me laugh.

minority detected

this from an alcoholic hack hit and run driver

CUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKDONOTREPLYTOPAIDSHILLPOSTERS

>german
>white

Why is all this wonderful shitposting being wasted here when it could be on Sup Forums? They honestly think paid shills are invading them and getting their foil hats all bent out of shape in the process.

early onset Alzheimer's/Dementia - like his father. (Altzheimers is genetic, and often passed on father to son.)

Shows all the signs - slurred speech (slow one of his speeches down by 50% and its exactly like someone drunk), Failure to understand or observe social manners (ie, insulting a veteran's family, or talking about his penis in a live debate.), lack of mental processing of ideas (ie, asking about using nukes 3 times in an hour briefing, not registering what's been asked previously), repetition of words (the best, the best), a short or nonexistent attention span (ie, the washington post interview where he jumps around subjects), and generally, the complete incoherence of thought or word (every other interview)

Combine Altzheimer's with Narcissistic Personality disorder (obsession with his ego - conviction that he's "the most intelligent person", "the best businessman", Talking about his penis when someone insults his hands, etc, and of course just the constant inability to not be talking about himself.), and you've got Trump's diagnosis pretty spot on.

JUSTKEEPTHATSHILLCUCKERYOUTOFB

Kek, nice try shill

MAKE NAMBLA GREAT AGAIN!

He's a man-child, an entitled bully with a thin skin. A 70 year old man who reacts by tweeting like a 12 yr old girl.
Even the GOP National Security elites are realizing how incompetent he is:
time.com/4444125/trump-gop-security-experts/

Don't forget about his pending "fucking little girls" case.

Docs prescribing him legal uppers. He displays all the signs of speed dependence.

Sup Forums is only fun after the elections because it's a complete conspiracy shitshow
post-election Sup Forums makes /x/ seem like well respected members of the scientific community

Too much money.
Wife too hot.
Daughter too hot.
Too good of a leader.
Dick too big, doesnt fit in his pants.
Has a 20 year old labido and is like 60.
Trump has a tough life guys

It already is complete mayhem. I've never seen so many people who pride themselves on being "redpilled" and wiser than everyone else devolve so quickly into a sub/x/ shitshow.

>what the fuck is his problem?

Why do liberals always have these kinds of answers in their arguments and have nothing really relevant to say?

Actually, that is a question, not an answer.

Also, why can you fags not manage to control yourselves enough to not bump obvious shitposting? DURR! You fall for it EVERY time.

CUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKHOWMANYCUCKSMUSTAMANWALKDOWN

Fucking kill yourself

FPBP

Just remember the hollywood millionaire elites want you to hate Trump.
They wont say why exactly but just that you should hate Trump.

FUCKOFFHILLARY