Post sports teams that serve absolutely no purpose

>pic very much related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlkB6kpSi_k
youtube.com/watch?v=PPILIe_xxsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they got refballed once i think

they serve a very important purpose though OP: providing us with a constant, always renewable source of seattle tears.

I thought the Thunder did that?

the thunder just started the waterworks, sacramento ramped up the flow into a river.

>sonics fans say that their team was unfairly stolen
>sonics fans want to try stealing some other team
>sonics fans unironically believe these two views don't clash with each other
every time they try to poach some team and fail, the global tide level rises a couple inches

Oh wow..how memorable.

So you're telling me you could get rid of them and nothing would change, right?

This. Fuck seattle. We have a championship more recently than them 1978 vs 2002 lol

Fuck you hipster bandwagon faggots. You will never take our team because we are loyal

>city main attraction is a gum wall

their only purpose is making seattle mad, so i'd keep em around
boogie cousins is pretty good too

>loyal

Sure thing

How did you like being Warrior home games this year?

Keep talking faggot. At the end of the day we still have a team

>Sac fans
>not loyal.

Top kek faggot. I was there for those ECF, the energy was incredible. We will always be better than Gayker, Miami or Shitattle fans. We have a quiet nice city. After the rigging took place it just sucked the life out of every fan there. A lot of them gave up on the NBA alltogether after that because it was clear that Stern was never going to let us win.

Even in the face of adveristy and years of dysfunctional owenership we are still loyal. When they threatened to move us nobody would put up with it becauase we love our city and our team. Something Seacuckttle will never know.

#herewestay

For now.

While living in a bankrupt state full of liberals and beaners

>California, home of Silicone Valley
>bankrupt

Haha good one.

Also go fuck yourself. Mexicans are some of the nicest and most hardworking people.

CHI

>ECF

this, most hispanics are okay, it's the chicanos that need to fuck off and die. hispanics hate chicanos even more than we do.

>CA
>Bankrupt
>when it is literally the richest state
what the fuck nigga

Yeah, baristas working at Starbucks and grape pickers are a real way to make an economy

How's your screenplay coming along?

Dude, I hate Silicon Valley as much as the next guy and think it's going to be a catastrophe when that bubble pops, but you can't deny that they're rolling in money right now

agriculture is only about 2% of our GDP you know, you'd have a better argument if you criticized our monolithic trade/transportation/shipping sector instead

Isn't Seattle insanely liberal?

Even more than California yeah, but don't expect a Seattletard to use common sense.

Most of the land area of Washington is Conservative

Try again

>land area
that's true for us too, dummy. in all states, larger and lower-population areas tend to be more red.

>rocks and cows can vote

This is literally what conservatives fantasize about

Those rocks and cows have more brainpower than most liberals do.

Only idiots are liberals. No liberal has invented anything worthwhile ever

ITT: Washitton BTFO again

>A-at least we have the Memeiners

oh boy here we go

>Stanislaus
ho

>Stanislaus
>that close to gay area
>red
they can't keep getting away with it

Conservashits have lower average IQs and are more likely to be uneducated and have teen pregnancies.

Im happy with my liberal state

pretty sure Riverside is trending blue now too, been seeing a lot of shit shilling for hillary around here lately

Enjoying the Whiners collapse?

No one cares about boreball

Pats fan checking in

(:

how the fuck is Merced blue?

that was the 2012 presidential results, don't ask me. the maps for the senate, the house, or in the last midterm election were all obviously different from that one too.

Be objective: most people would rather see the Sonics back than the wackramento Kings

>most seattlites would rather see the Sonics back than the wackramento Kings
fixed that for you, everyone else is against you nutjobs for your simulataneous arrogance and imaginary persecution complex.

if you just sat down and waited your turn for an expansion team then you'd get some sympathy, but because you whine like little brats everyone else would rather you get nothing.

How bad is Sacramento?

I had a 12 hour layover downtown. Other than government employees walking to their cars between 3-5, the people seemed kind of scary.

>Some large black guy asked me for a dollar and got upset when I gave him it in quarters.
>I saw a homeless guy yelling at police and they didn't shoot him.
>a crazy lady at a pizza place asked me to sit with her while her mother was in the bathroom
>a mexican was begging for change and eating hot sauce, I don't know if he legitimately does it, or was just putting on a show
>police car drove by on every other block was my only reassurance
>white guy yelled at me when I couldn't tell him where he could use food stamps to buy a coffee
>I was walking by the riverside path and noticed some black dudes under the bridge further up the path and was too scared to continue

Sactown is where all the methheads who can't make it in the Bay move, so they can stay in CA and keep getting them free welfare bennies.

It's basically just a more jam-packed Stockton.

if you nuked it, it would be an improvement

Everyone knows that the Sacramento Kings should've moved to Seattle.

They have added NOTHING to the league since they've been a team.

California already has too many NBA teams.

It's a shithole, but their media market includes Lake Tahoe and Reno. Tahoe is gorgeous, and Reno has its perks if you like the outdoors and a city that's a low-rent Vegas

>should've
there you go with the entitlement thing again, you really can't grasp that can you? it's why you're insufferable.

>California already has too many NBA teams.
we're 1/8th of the entire nation's population and basketball is big here, so it's very appropriate. besides, regardless of your opinions, the teams that get and KEEP their teams are the ones that really deserve them, regardless of anything else.

so even if we have teams in places not known for their pro sports like portland or salt lake city, the fact that they've been able to support their teams is exactly what proves that they deserve them.

>tfw your team is a dumpster fire but it never fails to make seattle butthurt

Hope it helps get you through another playoff-less season

I have no doubt that the Sonics will come back, make the playoffs and win a championship way before the kings make the playoffs

hope the seahawks get you through another teamless NBA season :^)

See chris webber and the 2002 Kings offense. Famously upset the lakers in 2002 but were refballed historically.

Sonics have brought??? Their last championship was in the 70s you butthurt degenerate.

No one in seattle liked their basketball team or even their football team until they got good

>Gumwall

You were probably around the ghetto area. I live in Elk Grove and its nice amd quiet suburb. The schooling is good here. Sac is a big place and a lot of fantastic prices for good houses.

honestly Sac isnt that bad when I visit. If you're right next to the train depot or the river, sure, thats where homeless people hang out, but downtown always seemed fine to me

its those ruskies and ukrainians in Citrus heights that you need to watch out for

Why are the Sox irrelevant? They have more World Series titles than the Cubs. It is an objective fact that the Sox are for real Chicago baseball fans and the Cubs are for casuals who want to bandwagon the cutesy "lovable losers XD" meme in the "nice part of town". Shitty Chads in deck shoes and Stacies who just think they look cute in blue.

Fuck you man I love my Sox (;_;)

And the Cell is a nice park with g-great p-parking even though it's in the ghetto...

Why are the who?

detroit lions

They're relevant until the cusb wins a WS in our lifetime

>inb4 cusb gonna win it this year

Blue is just the most popular color on the planet, get over it

>I'm upset that people think the good part of town is good and the bad part of town is bad instead of the other way around
That's why they're called good and bad, dipshit.

Went to a kings vs thunder game in sac. Got there a little early so I went to a mall that was near the arena. Stopped by the local Walmart and they had kings stuff on sale and warriors stuff upfront

Wat.

This is not a sport team you dumb leaf.

Go back to your trailer and collect your disability checks, Cletus. The rest of us are solving the world's problems

>solving the world's problems
>muh social justice
>muh men take up too much leg room on public transport
>muh everything is raycisss

>ending discrimination for oppressed minorites is bad

Fuck off cunt. Go complain on Sup Forums about "muh joos and why are wimmyn such sluts that won't date me DEGENERACY" you faggot

Go back to your trailer park you white trash

yes we have a lot of oil and tech money but most of that gets hidden in off shore bank accounts.

The budget is not looking good since Democrats will want to crank up the gibs to 11 once Brown leaves

>being mad at white birthrate helpers

>giving an actual shit about anyone's genetic makeup and not judging them based on their character

Whats up with those two meme county north of inyo being blue in a sea of red?

if the white birthrate does not improve the "character" of the US is going to be a 5'5 spanish speaking indo within 30 years

liberals at their best
>we MUST end discrimination for oppressed minorities!!!
>user is a fucking faggot!!!

Who deleted my post?

And me calling you a faggot isn't oppressing anyone. I'm not that liberal. But I recognize that discrimination towards gays and trasngendered people still exist.

people who bitch about pol in sp are just as bad as poltards leaking

Fuck Sefaggtle, I think we can all agree on that.

The Kings gave us this

youtube.com/watch?v=JlkB6kpSi_k

youtube.com/watch?v=PPILIe_xxsY

What has Sonics given us?

as a chorgers fan, the way they are treating bosa is making me sick. i fuckking hate them right now

>San Digaygo

>Silicone Valley
How fucking dumb are you?

Shut the fuck up faggot. Are you that autistic? Big fucking deal he put an 'e' at the end of it. You had to google it to even know it was wrong. Fucking queer, go jerk your dad off you freak.

>being this big of a pussy over a fucking letter
You could have just admitted you were wrong. At least I know the difference between Silicon and Silicone, unlike you. What did you think they were doing with all this silicone? Making fucking cases for phones?

>have more fans than the Cubs in the actual county they're in.

i hate that hunter henry got drafted by the chargers

Do I give a fuck? No. Does it matter. Fuck no. Are you autistic? Yes. Are you a faggot? Yes. Do you suck your father's dick at night? Most likely.

You're going to have to bait harder m8

u mad

Good to know I've won this argument then.

Bonus points if you can actually guess who this logo belongs to.

Columbus Blue Jackets

what the fuck is this thread even arguing about

That team Rick Nash played for

Some Shitattle fag is mad his team got sold because of no support from fans so he wants to steal ours. Like what the fuck, we're a quiet city, The Kings are literally the only thing we have. Fuck these faggots

Well hockey in itself is irrelevant in the first place so...

That's strange. Seattle isn't even a traditional sports city. I have a friend who moved there a year and a half ago and he vouches. They're lucky they still have the Seahawks after the years of constant blackouts. It must be the same one or two posters complaining every time.

not that, I mean these autists arguing about some letter

Yes, lots of farmer and redneckish types

It's fun watching Californians get trolled when it isn't me lol

But yeah, people not from California say the stupidest shit about it and don't know what they're talking about usually

Columbusfag here, stop making fun of us we're already dead.

How do we know this is someone actually from Seattle?

>tfw my team is one of the most irrelevant in its respective sport
>tfw nobody has posted it yet
feels good to be irrelevant tbqh

incorrect, this was by far the best team in Ken Griffey Jr's Major League Baseball

Yeah because that's important than making The playoffs and winning a championship

People wanna play in big markets like NYC, LA, Chicago or Seattle, not Wackramento

>NYC, LA, Chicago, Seattle

One of these things is not like the others