Whoever can find the most information on a "Aryanna Gourdin - Braids and Bows" gets paid 100$ via paypal

Whoever can find the most information on a "Aryanna Gourdin - Braids and Bows" gets paid 100$ via paypal.

If you somehow can manage to get onto working numbers that legitimately belong to this person or her family... I will pay you 500$.

The facebook page is "Aryanna Gourdin - Braids and Bows"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LLCF7vPanrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a life lmao. so someone killed a giraffe boo fucking hoo.

Yeah but $500 is $500.

You don't need to agree with me. This is a job. If you can't put aside your feelings towards this matter then you aren't right for the job, sorry.

Some Americans believe that they own the world. I'm going to knock this family down a few pegs.

nypa

It amazes me how upset people get over retarded animals dying.

Kek you're not gonna do shit faggot they got so much money that they couldn't give less of a fuck what some beta says about them

Meh

>im going to knock this family down a few pegs
yeah like i said, get a fucking life. im guessing the kill was sanctioned and perfectly legal where they went on the excursion. faggot sjw no one cares about your feelings.

That animal looks pretty tasty

OP are you male or female?
Because im starting to think you should show us your tits or get the fuck out

Lmao they probably aren't even Australian. "Pegs" you sound British faggot, go be an animal lover in China you fuckin hippie

i agree with you but you are a retard for posting this here. never has anyone here cared for a fucking animal.

Did they eat it?

whitey gotta pay nigger.

honestly that heart looks fucking delicious

>it's a liberals are too stupid to realize that rich people paying tens of thousands of dollars to hunt animals for sport are making conservation efforts possible by funding it episode

So how is highschool going?

>getting mad because some animal you don't even know died in a place you probably don't even live

Shit dies all the time. 99% of the time it was killed by another living creature. Just how sheltered does one have to be to get THIS butthurt over something so trivial

Remember Dusty the cat? No, that's 'cause you're a fucking newfag, so get out of my Sup Forums you newfag.

OP here i dont go back til first week of september xD

rule 0 applies only to cats you dumb nigger. safari animals are fair game, especially for wealthy white families

>never has anyone here cared for a fucking animal.
>cared for a fucking animal.
>fucking animal.
>animal.

>Implying cats aren't animals.

>implying rule 0 includes giraffes
who's the newfag here again??

good answer, you showed him

I called you out because you said no one here cares for animals and cats are no exception to that rule. Jesus mother effing Christ how dense can you be?

If you were really willing to pay, you could talk to her directly for less than $500.

i care for animals.. so whats your point? if the bitch was holding up a domestic feline heart i might care. but if i had $100k to blow on a license to hunt elephant or giraffe, ill be damned if ill let any faggot cuck sjw liberal retard try and stop me. kill yourself

You could hunt human beings for less than $100k in Africa.

NO U

kek

This is very true. I can confirm.

Who fucking cares people kill tens of thousands of deer and cow every day.

how new are you lad

and a trip to jail for cyber stalking a minor you fuck.

youtu.be/LLCF7vPanrY

Something being legal doesn't mean it's right. There's a shitton of examples to be made here, but it's so obvious, I think it isn't neccessary.

OP contact me here and i'll give you infos

forgot mail, fuck

[email protected]

>M-MUH AFRICAN WILDLIFE
Get the fuck off Sup Forums, nobody cares about a fucking giraffe. The kill was probably perfectly legal

Get the fuck out nobody cares.

Lol. I just commented on the post. This nigga was trying to tell me that they give the meat to local villages, but I didn't see shit anywhere that says they did.

OP notice me