Other urls found in this thread:

weareforests.bandcamp.com/
rateyourmusic.com/~intopolaris
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ill suk ur dik if you tell me your favourite album from 2016

keep on going down the road my friend, youll find love

Haha you fucking loser hahaha

blackstar

this lmao who's alone during Christmas like just call your family or friends lol

>tfw lonely on Christmas
I know that feel
>tfw remembering all the cute girls i could have gotten with over the years
I don't know this feel. But know that I'm also thinking of all the girls/people I've ever cared about today and it's making me sad.

I'm listening to It Was Hot, We Stayed in the Water though, so things aren't all bad.

I hate music

Surely some cute girl is thinking about you right this very moment too user.

where is your proof

you think so?!?

you couldn't have gotten with them OP. you are literally a slave to circumstance in this universe. it's not your fault. you've just had bad luck

I was just trying to be nice. We will all die alone and nobody will shed a single tear for us.

what is this the cuck support thread? Lmao

it's ok you most likely deserve it

you deserve to be alone, dumb frog poster

oh

it's okay you guys have your internet friends right?

Sup Forums used to be a nice board

Got that feel too. I dunno why I was such a pussy back in the day

i know who she is too
just need to man up and ask her out

True.

Better luck next life user!

Haha...yeah.

Go for it stud.

i'm gonna be wrong and too embarrassed to ever talk to her again, won't i

>tfw you pull your dad's pants down and laugh at his micropenis then fart on his coffin a few weeks later when he dies of a heart attack

music for this feel?

Are we friends?

you're not funny

>tfw gf broke up with me right before christmas because she thought i was cheating on her
>already had crippling depression
only thing that stops me from ending it is that i don't wanna ruin my families christmas

HAAAAA ;_;

that was the same excuse my girlfriend said to me when i was 17 and i'm pretty sure SHE was the one cheating on me.

don't kill yourself user, you'd be surprised at how many peoples lives you've affected.

maybe she just used that as an excuse to cheat on you? i dunno user

youll find another

once you find one the next is easier

2021 tho

y-yeah n-n-next life haha..
..haha..
)-':

Denzel Curry - Imperial

Atleast you know for sure then and can move on.

Doubt it.

:o

i've thought about this, but even though i know it's entirely her fault i still feel like shit

she found me t b h

o:
)':
help me

>tfw sat by a fire on a comfy sofa next to a tree full of presents
>tfw lots of food and drink for tomorrow
>tfw all the family family's home for Christmas and we enjoy spending time with each other
I love being white and middle class

>tfw nobody even looks at me as if they're interested

all i have been listening to is love songs lately

>tfw brother went to the Caribbean for christmas and im in the country side
;_;

I would but I am gonna pass out soon. Best of luck user. You can do it.

someone post a cute winter story about their gf

Any music for that feel for being a bitch and not asking your crush at work out on Christmas Eve on her birthday and now not going to be seeing her anytime in the near future?

El Scorcho

Try meditating. Usually helps me because I remember that nothing in this world is permanent. Nothing. Neither your problems, nor the Earth, nor what we call the world.

I'm 28. I've had sex with 11 women but never been in a long term relationship (longest was like 3 months). I recently met a girl I hit it off with and all signs pointed to that she was interested and then what I expected happened, it didn't work out. Oh well. I'm old enough now to realize I will die alone. At least I've fucked some of these women that would have just dumped me anyways so there's that. Unfortunately I didn't have sex with that last girl which is probably the biggest regret I had. I went in for the first kiss and made all the moves otherwise. I should have just said "fuck it" and asked if I could come inside. The worst that would happen is she say no and I end up in the same cuck'd position I'm in now. Oh well. Some skank will come along soon and suck me off and I'll be able to cope for another 6 months.

Who wants to spend Christmas in the Caribbean?

Take it easy OP I've got a LT gf and I'm unhappy as fuck, grass is always greener. I'd love to just cruise by myself listning to my favourite records but instead I have to spend Christmas with her and her shitlord mother

Love comes unexpectedly and it's not something you can force yourself into. You actually sound like you have never truly fallen in love with a girl, nothing wrong with that of course because it's something out of your control.
Also you're only 28, which believe or not is rather young so the fact that you've never managed to find someone compatible isn't particularly strange. Please don't be entrapped into such ridiculous speculations, existing only to make yourself feel guilty about virtually nothing. You're not like other people and neither are they anything like you could ever imagine. You are allowed to move on your own pace and no one should criticize you, especially yourself.
Atleast half of the men find their significant other after their 30's and are usually married to much younger women.
Sorry for this dreadful post, i hoped it can help you even in a rather irrelevant way.

>a 7/10 who I was actually interested in but too autistic to approach
>a 3/10 who was practically asking me for sex but I ignored
meh

>having no friends or family but still being a Christian
Why? You're gaining literally nothing

the worst feeling is knowing you missed out on young love and now have to deal with not just the regret, but the stunted emotional development

one could say that the only reason men find women in their 30s is because women know they're washed up and have to settle for a sub-par man.

idk, love seems like a nice concept but ultimately i think a relationship is just two people committing to each other and making it work. doesn't really matter if they "love" each other or are "in love" with each other, they just realize that they get along well and care enough for the other person to sacrifice some things for the others happiness.

This. Love is bullshit, plenty of couples who stayed together through thick and thin never loved each other. The reason marriages used to last long wasn't because of love, it was because people knew how to make sacrifices for someone else...nowadays, everyone gets divorced at least ten times in their lifetime because they "weren't in love".

i sometimes feel like this but to be honest i think it's just making excuses you know

>Sorry for this dreadful post, i hoped it can help you even in a rather irrelevant way.

It did very much. Thank you, user. You're a kind soul. Seriously. :) Merry Christmas

i mean, i wouldn't say they neeeeeeever loved each other, but rather their concept of love wasn't "omg i luv u so much bb i'd die 4 u"... it was much more realistic.

and like, once you're in a relationship for so long it seems like more of a companionship rather than "love"

>one could say that the only reason men find women in their 30s is because women know they're washed up and have to settle for a sub-par man
Well this can certainly be true in some instances but i would say that in most cases men fuck many women until they're mature enough to settle with a young wife. Men tend to actually be better and more masculine looking throughout their 30's in comparison with women who frankly more often than not look washed-up after like 27-28(this is the reason the use of make-up increases dramatically with age). The ideal age difference beetween men and women is atleast 8 years. You sound like a stud user so i would't worry about you not attracting younger women.
Also
>idk, love seems like a nice concept but ultimately i think a relationship is just two people committing to each other and making it work. doesn't really matter if they "love" each other or are "in love" with each other, they just realize that they get along well and care enough for the other person to sacrifice some things for the others happiness
Well, i also think i used the term love the wrong way when i should just refer to it as "companionship". Indeed true or romantic love does not exist atleast in the way it's portrayed through fantasy but i think my point regarding compatibility stands still. That or the way we are taught to percieve love is downright wrong or even stems from seemingly malicious intentions.

>tfw thinking of one girl specifically
>tfw every song that's even remotely about a girl makes you think of her

Life is meaningless, user. We're floating, with no real purpose other than to die and be forgotten.

i used to do this a lot but i finally got over her i think
can't wait to make the same mistake as soon as another girl enters my life

I know this is what everyone says but she really is special to me.

i've already had a personal breakdown this christmas

my family did christmas early because my sister and brother in law are going out east for christmas

after leaving christmas dinner, i felt super depressed and called my folks and told them i felt like a failure of a man and i wanted to stop pretending to be happy

so since then christmas has been pretty astoundingly slow and hard to get through. i feel at once hopeful that i have hit a bottom of sorts and have time to work out of it (i go back to work on jan 3) and also i feel completely worthless and shitty to be a numale beta.

i feel lonely but i feel three degrees away from the "need gf", i feel more like "need maturity" and "need outlets for existence".

love 2 y'all. merry christmas.

hahaha, you flatter me. maybe men look better in their 30s cause they spent most of their 20s not getting any tail so they decided to improve on themselves instead. that's essentially where i'm at.

and the only girls i seem to attract are like 17-19 year olds, girls in high school in general. i feel like scott fucking pilgrim. this one girl in particular has been throwing herself at me since the summer and i just dont really wanna do anything with her. but i'm also a scared little bitch afraid of intimacy these days, so.

I'm 22 was KHV till this summer.
Girl that was kinda gf for some time and had my first kiss with ended up losing interest and friendzoning me a few weeks later.
It certainly to me that the dating and girls thing was never meant for me as throughout it I was probably cringey and awkward as fuck.
During that time I had a nice self esteem and confidence boost and then it all collapsed and I'm left off even worse than before.
I've been constantly feeling desperate and generally like shit for the past 3 months.
In my mind there is no realistic alternative than to kms or make some money if I get a work and then retire early to like be comfortably in a remote place.
That's it for now. Gnight bros

ha ha ye-yeah sure

This thought breaks my heart.

I promise you if you remain calm your life after 30's will be much better than you could ever imagine. The road of transition from a boy to man is certainly long both in appearence and mentality but i'm pretty sure it's worth in the end as you will experience a deeper connection with yourself and your body.
Also your fear of intimacy should be taken cared of rather tenderly instead of surpressed violently through confusion and shame.

>your fear of intimacy should be taken cared of rather tenderly instead of surpressed violently through confusion and shame.

:D good words

This seems to be doing well for me right now.

Post yours'.

eh, i wouldn't really call it shame.. confused could definitely be used.

i guess i'm just tired of opening up to girls only to wind up hurt a couple months down the line. so instead of moving past it i've just decided it's easier to block that path all together. probably not the healthiest mindset, but it definitely prevents me from getting hurt.

it makes it really hard for you to care about someone when, admittedly i'm not the best at communicating, you try to show interest and they just get bored of you.

weareforests.bandcamp.com/
>2016 Singapore emo
>math-rock influences

this has been my go to for the past month. i don't really get "sadboy" sad anymore.

I fucking LOVE this band, holy shit.
>fuck these songs from the midwest
10/10 lyric

Tamago is a fucking tuuune! this is one of my favourite releases from this year.

hmu on rym, yo
rateyourmusic.com/~intopolaris

you sound like you're struggling with shame.
read into "toxic shame", it helped me put a lot of things into perspective

hmm, ight. will check out.

Nah, you just kinda hate the people

>it makes it really hard for you to care about someone when, admittedly i'm not the best at communicating, you try to show interest and they just get bored of you
I know exactly what it's like to feel ignored while acknowledging it's actually my own self-imposed lack of participation when it comes to engazing the other party(whether it's about the pursuit of romance or not) which in return causes all of this.
It truly feels maddening and that's the main reason i feel obliged to show respect to people with similar issues.
Communication is a steep hill that one can only advance towards throught trial and error even if it's seem cruel from an otherside perspective.

Thank you Sup Forums for showing hope to the hopeless.

I love you guys

same situation 2bh mang

fuck

same here. i can't even handle thinking about days ahead, so i just wait out the current day trying not to break down again. and time ticks by...

are we gonna make it, bros?

>gets baited
>tfw ur whole life is b8
b8ception

Badger game bait anyways
Call it sour grapes but I also think I'm not the only one being gypped. I am an asshole and I could be wrong, though.

Remember that everytime i said your favorite album was trash, everytime i smugly bellitled you for your taste in music, everytime i autistically tried to bait you with horrible shitpostS and everytime i was too quick to call you a faggot, i was in fact feeling a warm sensation burning inside my chest like a fire butterfly, something closely resembling love.
So, next time i stupidly try too hurt your precious feelings, remember this and only this:
I LOVE YOU user, I LOVE YOU TOO.

i hope we make it

heres to being fucking broken as shit

Right now I'm stuck Sup Forums. I know a girl who shares a lot of interests as me, is kind, funny, and way more smart and mature than I am. I really, really like her. We went on a date (which I'm not sure was even an actual date, more on that in a bit) recently which was awesome, but it ended kinda awkwardly (she drove me home and as soon as she pulled up to my place just said "Good night user!" as if she wanted me to leave), but we've talked since and things aren't awkward between us.

But the problem is, I've got no clue if she likes me romantically or not. She's really hard to read. She actually once brought up that people say she's hard to read because she talks really slowly which makes her seem as if she's disinterested or sarcastic, when really she's just got a mellow way of speaking. I find it cute though, especially because it kinda balances out my million miles per hour way of speaking.

Anyway, the point is, how do I ask her out on an actual date? Last time neither one of us called it a date and like I said it ended awkwardly. I want to ask her to do something she normally wouldn't, but she's done basically everything there is to do in my town. Hell, she even works at an art museum and is partial owner of a local music venue. I can't help but feel that no matter what I ask her to do, it'd be something she's bored of doing already and it won't be special to her.

This is the first time I've even tried to date a girl and I'm 20 Sup Forums. Is there hope for me?

just ask her, if shes interested it will be special to her anyway because its with you.

I'm in a really similar position to you right now. I love to hang out with this girl, but I just can't read if our friendly "dates" will ever be anything more. She seems to enjoy being around me, but I don't know if she'd enjoy going the next step into something more intimate like a relationship. Essentially I don't know if I should tell her how I feel or try to make a move.

Good luck to you man, and have a good holiday.

>crying over women
Never do this.

i literally don't know a single girl by name (outside of my family) desu

I mean, I guess you're right, but I'm also intimidated by the whole idea of dating. I never dated in high school or my first year of college either, so this is all so new to me.
We'll get through this, user. We've got to.

Jesus this

Yeah I'm fucking texting her right now

mfw

>25 y/o kissless virgin who currently has no prospects and no future
>barely have a social life, hang out with people maybe once or twice a year at a movie or some shit
>don't really give a fuck about any of that
>i rely on my family for comfort and company, especially during the holidays
>tfw i won't be able to handle being old and alone after my parents die and my siblings end up moving out and starting their own families

I can deal with the present, but i'm scared of the future. Genuinely terrified. So much so that i force myself to think about anything and everything except for it.

dude literally damn near the same here except I'm 21, it hurt to read that

>tfw this is me but I'm striving to improve myself

>22
>Virgin, last gf in highschool for like a month
>College dropout
>Live with father and parents constantly nagging about going back to school
>Want to go back but i'm so passion-less that I don't even know what i'd go for.
>Work 20 hours a week at a shitty job
>At every family gathering have to get asked the same routine questions of when i'm going back to school, when i'm getting a better job, when i'm getting a girlfriend
>don't really care about stuff or anything
>pride myself on mental fortitude yet I feel it cracking slowly everyday.

idk what your situation is with school, but here's some advice: either follow your passion, or be absolutely sure that whatever career you try to pursue is the right path. don't be like me and drop out in your senior year of college because you realize that you hate the path that you were on.