Is this man a wizard? Wtf

Is this man a wizard? Wtf

retard date could easily be changed in photshop

That or you can inspect the page and change it.

This is just bullshit you can do on Facebook some spic changed a post from 2015 to claim that Trump was assassinated

Not photoshop because i screen shoted str8 off his page, is there a way he could change the date though? The post is sitting amongst all his other posts in chronological order.

link?

Are you fucking retarded? You can just edit your old posts from a year ago. Nigger shit

Would it not say edited...fagget

No idiot, this is Facebook.

Yes, it would. Friend-o

>this is Facebook
then what is this?

WHAT IS IT?

WHO WAS PHONE

Nope, just tested for you friend :)

>screenshotted off his page
This is someone elses fake screenshot you degenerate.

I'm surprised New Zealand's housing crisis was considered important enough to include in this fake screencap. I'm proud.

Fuck off cunt i know this oracle. He actually robed my garage once when he was younger haha.

hahahaha honest kek

Facebook link then?
>inb4 "but privacy"
if OP says this then it's fake confirmed

Fuck off cunt nice try haha. The oracle has spoken.

OP is faggot confirmed

link or didnt happen

a post similar to this went viral on FB, the overwhelming majority of cucks shared it in awe of the faggot sw@ggg poster without doing their due diligence

the top right hand corner of each FB post has a downward facing arrow, click on that and then click view edit history - if OP doesnt do this to affirm authenticity he is a faggot

clearly you are one of those cucks I speak of

Do this OP. Trips has spoken truth

dem 5s

no sir, I believe it is you who is the wizard, seeing as this post was made two years ago

Holy shit. Coincidence?!

God damit i was fooled. I almost feel like giving out a link now. Thread is kill

Fagget i made that thread this morning haha