I'm so sick of seeing Asian girls with black guys

I'm so sick of seeing Asian girls with black guys.

As an Asian guy, I can't understand why these skanks would lower themselves to this shit.

k

fail troll is fail

Well, you should start by explaining why do Asian woman are fucked in the head

rip english

also, cant tell if OP is a shit troll or just a huge beta faggot

You should be more concerned about being the demographic with the smallest dicks faggot.

u should be more upset with white male asian female couples

once you go black you never go back !

i hate asian girls being taken by white and black men. Like bruhhhh

How many languages do you speak, smart ass?

Asians are the cuck race of the world

The Asian is jealous of how the black man has huge cocks, while he has but a small tic tac

Its not just asian girls they're taking our white women too! When will the madness end we just can't compare

lol real asian women would never date a white man. this includes chinese, korean, indian etc. its engrained in their culture that blacks are primitive and stupid. also, fair skin is highly valued.

if this thread was about azn girls with white guys id have to agree there is a slight tendancy, but thats only here in the west.

gay thread, kys

3 actually

My girl is a fob Chinese.

Kys you delusional fuccboi.

Schlomo trying to turn it into a cuck thread.

Keep telling yourself that.

lol just because u got urselves some bottom of the barrel trashy AZN girls doesnt account for the billions of asians worldwide that are repulsed by black men

just kys you dirty cucks

Asian girls don't date niggers, but they do date a shit ton of white men.

the reasoning behind this is because asian countries were so insular for thousands of years, when the white man came and brought new technology asians felt shamed for being so behind.

even in their own movies and commercials they use white men to advertise their products regularily.

the same cannot be said for black people. they are literally mocked on live tv

mfw niggers get mocked