Bf4 scout heli pilots report in!!

Bf4 scout heli pilots report in!!

Shameless self bump. Noko in all fields.

This is my thread. I dont need replys. Op is a fag. Yes I am.

Attack jet pilot reporting in, little bird too slow

I bet you're a jet ramming bitch. You're not one of us.

well alright nigga, see if I guided-missile the enemy team's vehicles for you

PC?

I love the sound my rpg makes when I swat you fucking flies out of the sky hnnnnng.

Console cuz I like the challenge. And I have lazer guided and I dont need a copilot for my 30mm to do damage to armor. My friends repair tool I can take out anything but an aa

Everyone knows aa is op and a bitch move.

Unless it's an rpg.

Rpg isnt aa. Its anti armor. Im talking about the aa vehicles. If you get me with a tank (minus canister shells) a non lock on launcher or another heli you are a talented fuck. Lock ons or aa tank are butt hurt bitches.

Attack hellis are mantis shrimp.
>pic related

scout heli masterrace
reporting in

Well fuck I've been summoned.

Division 1 scout pilot.
Like Division 5 in any other vehicle.

Personally, I dislike the nerf on smart launchers from the passenger seat from the patch earlier this year. yeah, it added the under the radar shit, and made flares more useful, but it was just fucking powerful with a squad of good mates, reppin and targeting all from one scout.

servers still down?

Real life heli pilot tr Cabri G2 reporting AMA faggots

Devout smelly pirate reporting

Division 1 in scout heli and MBT

But I'm a console fag

yup

Used to roll with cannons for infantry, but mini guns are so much better for winning heli fights.

>Division 1 scout pilot.
Like Division 5 in any other vehicle.

Personally, I dislike the nerf on smart launchers from the passenger seat from the patch earlier this year. yeah, it added the under the radar shit, and made flares more useful, but it was just fucking powerful with a squad of good mates, reppin and targeting all from one scout.

You're not good, you're abusing the "teamwork" mechanic. I'm always shooting down the shit pilots with two reppers and anti-aircraft launchers. All too noob friendly. Should be able to repair aircraft on ground, not loads whilst flying.

Im an attack heli pilot can i join?

Anti Air report in