Which bitch would you rape: Delaney, Zoe, Marialy, or Alisse?

Which bitch would you rape: Delaney, Zoe, Marialy, or Alisse?

More of the black one pls

Here's Zoe

What would you do to her?

Post all of her you have

What wouldn't I do? I'd find out when she's home alone usually. Then when I'm sure she's sleeping/has headphones in I'd walk in the front door. Afterwards I'd go into her room where she's chilling and watch her until she notices me. That's when I make my move

Go on...

At first she's stunned. But then she tries to scream. I pin her up against the wall with my hand over her mouth. I tell her it won't be pretty if she screams. She nods with tears in her eyes. With my hand still over her mouth and my other arm holding her against the wall, I slowly take in her scent

Its a mixture of shampoo and new sweat. The smell arouses me. I slowly release my hold on her and begin to kiss her face. As she pulls away, I lick her tears and tell her everything will be alright. My hand then wanders from her shoulders to her breasts. Large and soft, the feel is inviting. I then put my hand under her shirt for a more direct touch

To my surprise, there's no bra. But then again she was home alone (in a manner of speaking). Her skin is very delicate. Soft to the touch and sweet in smell. Her nipples are hardened. Her body seems to want what her head does not. I saw this as my moment. I lowered my hand down from her chest to the top of her shorts. I slowly reach in and give her the slightest touch. She sudders at the feel of my hand on her pussy. She never expected this, today of all days. Especially since her boyfriend left her not two days ago

Damn

For a moment she forgets that I am an intruder. That I did not belong in her house let alone in her pants. As I gradually begin to rub her swollen clit, she moans in pleasure. She lets go of her previous thoughts in that instant and started to enjoy herself. But shortly after, she regains her composure as best she can and tugs at my arm. Please. Stop" she says. "Not like this."

The one wearing the glasses

What would you do to Alisse?

"You have nothing to worry about." I say. "I know how to please you" This was true. This wasn't the first time I had seen her. I watched from afar through her windows at night. Watched as she spent more and more time alone. Her boyfriend seemed to stop caring for her needs after a while. So she improvised. She used toys and her hands to keep the loneliness away. She, of course, was left generally unsatisfied every night. That's when I came up with the idea to pay her a visit

What's with the retarded names?

She protests again. "Please. Don't." I reassure her that I know what I'm doing and return to pleasuring her. After some time filled with moans and gradually waning protests, she cums. I go to taste her from my hand, but in a surprising turn, she tastes herself. She looks at me in the eyes. The kind of look that says "Take it further"

nice feet

Stunned, I stare at her. Watch her as she walks away. Thinking she would walk out, I stepped forward to stop her. As if anticipating my thoughts, she turns to me and says "Sit" while pointing at the bed. I do as she asks, finally realizing that she wants this as much as I do. No. She needs this. Was this her plan? She couldn't have known, right?

"I know you've been watching me. In truth, it's what kept me going. After my boyfriend started avoiding me, I knew something was wrong. He would go out of his way to keep me out of his life. That's when I started 'entertaining' myself." I knew where she was going. She told me about how she saw me from across the street, looking in, and watching her. She said it excited her that someone could still be interested in her

What about Dave? Fckn faggot didn't include Dave

"I really shouldn't be surprised you came over here. I knew you'd find a way to talk to me or something. Though I really didn't think you'd be this bold. At first I was scared. And I thought of him and what he would think of me. Then the thought just disappeared when you were pleasuring me." I hiught for a bit. Maybe a bit too long. "So are we doing this or...?" "YES!" I exclaimed. Happy that this wasn't going to be as difficult as I had expected. As I finished my thought, I realized that my zipper had been undone and my boxers were exposed

She pulled of my pants in a quick and slightly painful manner. I pulled down my shorts and showed off my hardened cock. As soon as she saw it, she grasped it and took it into her mouth. It seemed she really missed this. I caressed the side of her head, moving her hair while she bobbed up and down on my shaft. I don't know how long it had gone on, but the next thing I knew, I was cumming inside her mouth. She went a little wide eyed as she realized what was happening. After I let out all of my juices, she pulled away. Surprisingly, or maybe not, she swallowed with pride

Post more of third from left?

Not going to write a fucking essay that's for sure.

Probably eat her out, finger her for a bit and then proceed to fuck her doggy style.

I'm a simple guy who loves eating pussy, would want her to force my head down while I'm eating her out tbh.

Feeling the best I had in a long time, I laid back. Experiencing the pleasure. Then I felt my dick begin to move again. That's when I noticed that she had crawled up on top of me and was positioning herself over my dick. "I want you to do the same thing, but inside me" she said "But..." " I still have the pill. You have nothing to worry about." My own words. She used my own words on me. Of course this solidified the knowledge that this was now an entirely consensual thing. That's when she slowly lowered herself onto me. Or me into her. Whatever. She was tight. A tightness that would have made my previous plans harder than I would have liked

The moans returned. But not on their own. I muffled out a few moans of my own in return. She started slow, but that didn't last long. Like I said before, she needed this. She needed another human being to feel whole. As she would raise up, I would thrust with her. As she lowered, I lowered with her, This would go on for a while until I felt myself ready to unload. This time I informed her. "Do it inside like I said." Hearing those words made me burst inside of her. She moaned the longest and loudest she had during our whole session in that moment. "Oh fuck. That felt great." It did feel good. I was glad she felt the same

I could see it coming out of her. She went to get a towel to clean up, dripping the entire way. She came back clean and told me to do the same. As I dried myself off. I heard her say "Shit. My roomates are gonna be home any second! You have to go. I can't let them think I'm some kind of slut." "Can I see you again?" I asked. I half expected her to say that it couldn't happen again. I understood and I prepared myself. "Of course you can. You know when I'm available." I was shocked. Did she really say that? "Nice" is all I could mutter out as she hurried me to get dressed. As I walked out, she gave me a kiss. "Until I see you again." As I'm walking toward the corner, I hear a car pull into the complex. It was her roommates. We were done just in time. Then I wondered if any of them got lonely sometimes...