ITT: Post your top champs and let others guess your rank

ITT: Post your top champs and let others guess your rank

also general LoL/League of Legends thread
can also post questions to a 'veteran' player

diamond 5 / plat 5

>playing lol

1 s+ game grants 1k-1.6k depending on the game length so you aren't really that good with the displayed champs but you play broken champs so my guess is between sivler4-bronze3

correct on both accounts

>broken champs

>doing x in current year

plat 4

op here how tf you guess? was it cause i mentioned i been playing for awhile ?

Raka is life... Add me Sup Forumstards

gold or silver.

high gold/ low plat , why no mastery 7 ?

ap shyvana by the way

Could be gold ez by now started b5 this season got s3 playing only raka pretty much stopped playing tho so could be full time wow fag may start again soon tho cuz its fuckin league

Plat 2 grinding to diamond atm, I don't have the blue stuff i have tokens for ahri and riven.

silver 3

you wish

No one will get my rank right. underestimate the Ziggs, you get blown the fuck up, loser.

nice, dont be discouraged if you fail your promos from plat 1 > diamond 5 , literally took me 5+ tries the first time, cant remember exactly cause it was awhile ago, but it felt so good when i got it

high plat

Sorta stuck in plat 2 I keep getting put vs diamonds and its not ez.

sb from euw want to get elo boosted from bronze to plat? free

Anyone wanna play some One for All

it just (hopefully) shows that your mmr is good, try to find a duo buddy if you havnt got one already, it helps you play alot more, which is all you need to do to climb ( if your good enough)

Nah. It was all a ruse.
I'm actually unranked. Never played a ranked match in me life.

Now I haven't slept in about 30 hours and it's time for me to stop posting.

goodnight Sup Forumsrother , im not sure if i should encourage you to play ranked or not, cause once you get into ranked it kinda drains the fun of norms, so i guess if your content with norms continue :^)