So Sup Forums help me with gangbang questions:

So Sup Forums help me with gangbang questions:

Yesterday I was at my old-friend house remembering some of our last years when he went to kitchen I took over computer and found something im very angry at:

A VIDEO ABOUT MY FRIENDS GANGBANGING MY MOM

The night it happenend I was at my the house with my friends celebrating a party but my little cousin got in trouble with his computer so at the end of the party I left to help him before leaving my friends told me they were leaving too but I left first.

It was after that that the video started, my friends were filming it. They planned beforehand to trick my mom into a gangbang with them.

They started the typical last round and my mom started drinking with them but they did not stop there, they got my mom drunk and after that the video shows them putting something into mom's drink.

after that they started saying hot things about her and then at a blink she started touching their penises.The video retakes at mom's room where she is being gangbanged.

I arrived 6 hour later due to cousins problem I thought my friends left after me so that's why I took my time reparing the computer and then my cousin told me to stay play some video games till late.

So this is how it was and now I WANT REVENGE.

I want to trick his mom into gangbang because Im sure he was who made the plot.

My initial idea is to use his plan against him it should work so my questions are:

1-How do I make friend to leave house for about 6 hours? I think I need a contact to make it work

2- How to cum a lot ? I want all our balls to be full for that hot mom

3- How to make our cum to be thick?

4- How to make our cum to taste nasty?

I want my revenge to be at another level of what they did.

I told the idea to some of their friends and they all agreed I think im not the only one wanting to do this because his mom is the typical Redhead with big round tits and a nice ass an in beauty shape.

So Sup Forums can you help me plotting my revenge?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/xwokrsxxx/comments/4wt0xm/stepsister_sucks_really_good/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh my god the potential.
bump

>A VIDEO ABOUT MY FRIENDS GANGBANGING MY MOM
>My friends
>friends
Yeah, I'm sure they're your friends.

Post the video.

obviously they are not my friends anymore especially the one who made the plot I always saw him looking at my moms tits or ass but never thought he would go this far.

the video is in ex-friend computer
Thank You ! this will make it I can't wait to unload a thick cum in that redhead throat

I know it sounds gay, but isnt that rape? Report their ass

You sound asian
Is your mom hot?

Just curious, is your mom hot, OP?

No prob bud. Make sure to eat a shit load of onions, garlic, and other high sulfur foods maybe 2 hours of so before hand if you want it to taste bad.

They tricked her into gangbang in the video started slowly with sexual arousal increasing I think they put some socks on their underpants to appear them to be sexually powerfull and then alcohol and flirting did the rest. It hurts me to say this but she appeared to enjoy it and never mentioned anything so I don't know.

yes she is in some kind, above average tits and in shape ass because she does yoga even if she is a bit thick.

I also read about drinking tons of diet soda or soda in general to increase volume and thickness is this true?

Well have you thought about confronting your mother? Ask her how she really felt? Maybe you could convince her it was rape and get yourself a case.

Whenever I want to get out for 6 hours I go to work or a waterpark. You can have a lot of fun at a waterpark in 6 hours. And its totally not suspicious so he'll never guess youre filling his moms guts with nasty come and raping his sister

Do you wish your mommy were sexual to you?

Not sure man. I'm not entirely sure on the effects of soda on cum loads. However, sodas are diuretics, so if you do not have a shit load of additional water intake, it will make you piss more, drawing water away from your load.
So, soda may or may not increase load, but it will definitely draw water away from your loads if you aren't careful.

Insert spice in your dickhole before cuming. Post results.

Post a pic of your mom or op is lying

The problem is I don't know if she remembers if she doesn't I don't want her to bring back those memories and If she does but it does not say anything is because maybe she enjoyed a lot and is thinking it was just the past and if this is the case I don't even want to know because that would mean my mom is a complete slut.

He does not have sister but Nice Idea ! Maybe I can organize a party ending in water park with a lot of friends and just after we all leave his house tell him that me and my 4 four friends are feeling sick so that we are leaving.

Wait until he leaves with the other friends and then start with that "last drink" and see if she is getting horny and sexually receptive I don't want to rape It needs to be her to be willing to take our cocks like he did with my mom its all about sexual tricking.

obviously I would not but she resembles her if you are horny

Okay OP lets think this through

>buy roofies
>go over to friends' house
>get someone to call friend and ask for assistance in the form of reciprocating sensations
>ask friends mom aka the mark aka the target if she wants to try a new "tea" your cousin makes as part of her tea business
>drop roofies in
>getinthemood.gif
>proceed to drink alcohol
>get wasted
>secretly drink water to remain sober
>proceed to slamdunk target with testes

godspeed user, godspeed

If you could choose an outfit for your mom to wear, what would it be?

no I think that would be rape I do not want to rape Its all about sexuall tricking. I want to put her in the mood where that redhead mom desires to take our cocks.

But the idea about a assistance calling him to take my ex-friend out of his home where the party is being held with all of us is nice It is maybe a copy of his original plan but It should work

dunno at that party she was in yoga pants and normal shirt because she came from yoga training.

Now are you willing to help me?

op is so fapping himself over this autism

Not really sure how I can help.
Would you like it if your mom stripped down to a bikini for you?

It is not autism it is revenge.
How the fuck is this helping

It's important information gathering. It's about your own mom.

You could just rape her. Film it and post it here.
That'll piss him off.

No I do not want to do that I.

It should be her to be willing to take our cocks it was the same he did to my mom all about sexual tricking

Avoid eating fruit, it imrpoves cum taste

>spice

You mean like cummin?

ok no fruits during 1 week anything about increasing cum quantity?

come on, op...

reddit.com/r/xwokrsxxx/comments/4wt0xm/stepsister_sucks_really_good/

bumping for master plan

It's literally like you're some kind of retard

Wtf is that?
She isn't even that good actually