Census Night Australia - DDOS'ing ourselves!

Census Night Australia - DDOS'ing ourselves!
lmao @ our shit country.
census.abs.gov.au

That pic makes no sense. Down's Syndrome is more like an extra chromosome, not a lack of chromosomes. He doesn't need any more. That tard should be making a deposit, not a withdrawal.

Please fix this image immediately to more accurately reflect the condition
Thanks,
David Davidson

you must be new to Australia, we make our own rules here cunt.

Motherfucker crashed on me about 2 mins before i was about to finish.

Dammit. You guys really need to fix some shit.

'bwahahahaha' Prepare for your fine brother

i filled out the paper copy like a cuck.

how much text do you get to put in??? would like to try putting in and null and see what happens?

Ive heard some fucked up shit on here but your a madman.

Is there a season in Australia where birds just go around killing you guys because they're horny ?

Yep, only in Australia.

which season? The magpie season or the minor bird season?

Lmaoo does it happen more than once? How does one live with the murder birds, drop bears, kicking kangaroos, kapabaras, snakes, spiders, etc? Am I missing anything? Oh, baby eating dingos. Do you know many people destroyed by such things?

you forgot the irukandji jellyfish and the Gympie-Gympie stinging tree that kills you. We are Darwins law, survival of the fittest. Thats why we punch above our weight at the olympics. In another 3 generations we will have breed out all the weak and be only ubermen.

ironically enough, the location darwin is full of abos who got outcompeted by whites.

I'm screaming! XD

Jesus you weren't kidding about the gympie gympie lmfao I can't believe you all aren't dying by the thousand everyday.

Shoulda just filled in the fucking form :'(

Hmm? What's this about? American here

>australian 5 yearly census
>asks for address, name, date of birth on top of regular information collected (income, marital status, disability etc)
>mandatory to fill in, all questions save for religious affiliation mandatory
>180 dollar fine per day of non-compliance
>1800 dollar fine for giving misleading information
>data to be stored electronically on server, held for a minimum of 4 years
>data de-identified by name, but associated with a file number
>next census matches your name to the previous number and keeps a record of your actions over time

i wish i was trolling.

Confirming ^ Don't you wish you were one of us now?

Hey, it's been developed by IBM, we can trust it. They first got into census taking during the mid-1930's in Germany didn't they?

What happens if you don't full it in :o

can some australian explain this please? you fill out the census online?

Dat wew lad sign in the background

they send a guy to your house.

if you reject his attempts to make you fill it in you get instant fine, followed by maybe prosecution.

otherwise if you keep delaying it they'll eventually get pissed and prosecute you anyway.

it happened last year apparently. not a great number, but of 500 people who outright refused to fill it in 90ish got prosecuted and had to do it and pay the fine + court costs.

Time for Sup Forums's army to fuck up the ABS, they don't need assistance but lets help anyway.

Looking forward to see the number of Jedi this year